Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some sort of journal perhaps (NSFW ramblings)

Enjin

Moon
With the NSFW warning out of the way, phew. No idea how to write one of these.

I don't even know if I'll write more of these either. I'm more used to these sorts of things being written on the actual profile, like a status update. So I'm probably too lazy to go out of my way here.

I'm hoping that, on this site, I'll be able to find partners to engage in deep, long writings focused around all sorts of things, particularly of the gay variety. Including multiple types of kinks that I won't list because there's a lot, so I'll save such things for actual request threads. Just know that as a writer, I engage almost solely in stuff relating to heterosexual characters awakening to newfound homosexuality/bisexuality, and non-consensual themes in RPs. And yes, the two things definitely are usually mashed together in said RPs, orientation play is my jam. I find something very interesting and thrilling about the themes of 'forbidden pleasure' and all that jazz.

'specially in anime fandoms, with characters you wouldn't quite expect.

I don't have much else to say here, I've got no idea how to write one of these. I'm just rambling out into the void. I'm an NSFW writer, and I like guys. I don't know how to put that more eloquently, any other way I can describe it will be excessively perverse and explicit and since I'm new here, well, don't want to risk that. Sorry if I sound skittish, I'm not very good at this sort of stuff!

Back
Top Bottom