Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Peek At Cherry (Random Things, NSFW Just In Case)

Miss Cherry

Planetoid
After much deliberation, I have decided to try my hand at making a journal too. I've thought a lot on what kind of things I would like to write about in here, with ultimately 0 success whatsoever. So, expect this to be a random dive into whatever happens to be on my mind. Enter at your own risk, but I appreciate you taking time out of your day to look at my journal; especially as it sits next to all the amazing talent we have on this site.

Welcome~

To those that don't know me: Hi! My name is Lisa, but I mostly go by Cherry here online. It's a name that's long stuck with me, dating all the way back to when I was but a lass trying my hand at WoW. I picked it for two main reasons: Firstly because I adore the color purple, and secondly because I'm a bit of a top. (And Cherries go on top ;)) Besides that, I also go by Miss or Mom, or even Mommy if you're feeling up for it~
I'm currently living in the Netherlands, working as an Engineer. I'm polyamorous and LGBTQ+ positive, besides being a certified pansexual problem ™️.
I love writing, gaming, cooking, music and more. I'm trying to get more into the artistic side of things, but it's a challenge to say the least.
I'd like to think I'm pretty friendly, so feel free to talk to me about anything. I'm always here for an interesting conversation.

My current Avatar has gotten a lot of love on here, here's the full version for those wondering:

Strut.gif

(I don't own the art.)

Back
Top Bottom