Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fox Love!

Sintan

Supernova
foxlove.jpg

Ricky just wakes up, looks at his sexy companion and smiles looking down with my hard 9inch cock inside her puss fully.
"Morning Kaya, I love you sexy" He wraps his legs around her, tail wrapped around her tail several times.
Ricky licks her DD breast all over and nuzzles them with a soft whimpering sound in a loving way. He holds her DD breasts up as licking them cleaning them just as a cat would do.

Kaya groaned softly and arched against him, both stretching and trying to take his cock deeper into her. She grinned as she felt his legs wrapped around her and his tail twisted with hers as well. She moaned softly as she felt his tongue against her breasts, and grinned sweetly. "Mmm...morning handsome."

"Kaya, I love my job of cleaning your beautiful DD breasts!" Ricky thrusts hard into Kaya's puss to plunge it deeper just as you wanted,it couldnt go any deeper without putting my balls inside as well. Well after 10 minutes of special attention cleaning her breasts I finish, Kaya's breasts are now glimmering clean and the nipples are perked up, hardened, and shining brightly from my saliva. Ricky turns us over so I'm ontop looking down at you smiling big, gives another thrust pushing in deeper, his dick's head pressing the womb's wall hard.

Back
Top Bottom