Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB RP idea Megapost! (NSFW)

FemboyThighs

Super-Earth
My Collection of Silly ideas

Hey! Welcome to my WIP 'Megapost', where I'll have all my rp ideas, kinks and anything else you'd like to know! If you wanna skip to my rp ideas, they'll be right at the bottom! ~

If you haven't seen my f list , you can check it out here You should get a good idea of my kinks and limits from it.

Before I continue, don't be shy to message me, even if this post looks a little kooky or even intimidating, I assure you I don't bite! People messaging me first is kind of a kink of mine.

Now for what you came here for. These will be a little basic, so that we can tinker with them and work out something for the best of us!

This is a work in progress, so there's plenty more to come! If you would like to see more potential refs for a plot, feel free to ask. The more stars by a plot, the more I want to try it! ❤️

A series of male disappearances near a mysterious forest has lead to many investigations... Though there are many theories what happened to them, the most popular theory is that there is an uncontacted tribe of warrior women living there.

Not much is known about them, but they are rumoured to be blessed with eternal youth and unmatched beauty. They mostly have tanned skin, gorgeous, athletic bodies and a curse that only let's them birth female offspring. Their superhuman strength, agility and endurance has lead them to be feared across the land.

Only the women of the tribe truly knows what happens to the lucky men that end up in their clutches...

14-03-12-sample_06ae6182486d9b1b47987f559fb93b5c.jpg

This rp can be either Dystopian and in the darker side, or maybe a little more lighthearted and wholesome, depending on what you prefer!

In this world, men have been stripped of their rights, and are seen as no more than women's property, or even animals. Whilst women are the elite, living lives of luxury without a care in the world, their male slaves are truly at their mercy, sometimes being forced to toil endlessly, be milked of their cum, or be used in any other way their owner sees fit.
femdom_dystopia_6_by_leadensky0_dec46d4-pre.jpg

This probably leans towards the darker side of the ideas here!

A rebellion against a dystopian government has been spearheaded by a leading 'Hero'. You have been sent to defeat him, with a valuable bounty on his head. After long, equal fight, or even a quick embarrassing beating, you end up victorious, with the defeated hero begging for his life. His fate is in your hands. You can keep him as a trophy, turn him into a pet, or perhaps you have darker ambitions still?
18-12-01-281ba6e8ca9ef602d5555050e66b074815288128.gif

No one likes a sexist. Sometimes they need a bit of a wake up call to teach them the error of their ways... A group of women have dedicated their lives to getting their hands on males known for their distasteful views, teaching them a lesson how they see fit. Of course such attitudes won't be easy to get rid of, so rigorous re-education, using an array of special methods is the norm...
23-30-50-sample_1aa2a4f7902875469f5f61dbd43bb7cc.jpg

My character is a... A naughty boy. He's committed just about every sin you'd expect, and has earned himself a one way ticket to the boiler room of hell. After hearing a speech from the devil himself, he explains to all the lucky winners that he would assign us to a demon who will dish out our 'eternal torment' however they see fit...

The thing is, they don't look too intimidating...
20-11-25-833d498cc1587f9c39f849bbe9460279.jpg

You are a spoilt princess of a mighty kingdom. You live a carefree lifestyle, with servants tending to your every need. Everything you ask for, no matter how strange or depraved, is fulfilled without a second thought... After the role of your personal servant was left open, many men from all over the kingdom have flocked to apply for such a privileged position.

Some men have applied with the intention of taming the bratty princess. Others have only come to serve. Who will you pick?
12-46-32-sample_78b9640cfb875fe8fcb00c93d1d550fc72d41104.jpg

General ideas:

These ideas are more general, with no concrete plot in mind! If you like the look of multiple, we could mix it up and brainstorm a plot of our own! Or you could come to me with 1 thing that really caught your eye.

These will also be rated based on how much I want them, but since these can be mixed with other plots it doesn't matter as much.

For some reason, the idea of playing with a Goddess is really appealing to me! Whether it's a Goddess and her champion. A Goddess used by her servants, or a (Demi)/God and A Goddess playing together, Divinities is a massive kink I'd love to explore!

This rp could go many ways! World domination, a Goddesses downfall, attending to worshippers, or having fun with fellow divinities, I'd love to hear your ideas!
aphrodite_standard-aphrodite.jpg

This one doesn't need much explaining! If you wanna play a dom celeb in a kinky rp, just hit me up with any of your ideas. I'm not too pick with who you play, though we can into the details later!

Whether or not you're familiar with the game, we can all agree there's some great smut potential! Pick a girl to play, or a guy for me to play from the game and we can get something going! It doesn't have to be exactly lore accurate, to be honest, so don't worry if you haven't played it!
03-47-30-sample_d1efd44b4967ea53db5bccf00680d22a.jpg

A kink that doesn't need any introduction! Feet stuff is a huge kink of mine! I am happy to have it be a main focus of the rp, or have it as a side kink within the rp! Whether you're looking for a personal foot slave for a rp, or you want to bring a guy to his knees with your precious soles, I'd love to do something feet related
13-34-33-sample_f92227d15b60c60624a002e881eb5034f101f9c5.jpg

I'm gonna start by saying this is entirely RP Based and there will be no Irl and OOC Findom at all.

I love the idea of a Findom rp! A dom draining their sub of their cash, turning them into a complete paypig. It could be blackmail, Non consensual or the sub gets off to it and does it all willingly... There's also a lot of interesting stuff to happen when the paypig is milked dry... If you're interested, I do have some ways to mix it with some of my other kinks...
sample_890ca7d9cf7dd017957173412808b140.jpg

This one is for people who, for whatever reason (no judgement here), hate balls! Whether you're a lead 'researcher' testing the effect of pain on testicles, or a harsh domme who gets pleasure from inflicting pain, there's plenty of fun to be had crushing people's family jewels!
06-38-04-sample_e8d12c810f9a6b3ab6347c2baf5d0b236b522c9e.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom