Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DESPERATION & DEPRIVATION l [ Iilan l Mina ]

Like an active machine, he was constantly up for more. Picking his weight up to jerk his hips in a steady rhythm, he allowed the natural lubrication to ease his thrusts, finding that Roxas' hole had been stretched enough to allow him entrance easier. When he felt that shy kiss upon his lips, he just grinned and pampered his face with pecks, playfully and darkly chuckling against his neck as he heard his boyfriend's adorable giggle. He could tell that Roxas was still high off of the alcohol, and he was a bit tipsy too, but his tolerance for a drink wasn't as low as the blonde's. " Mmm ... you're so cute, Roxas, " he murmured, weakly slapping their crotches together as he milked out whatever he had left and deposited it into his lover's ass. He licked his upper lip, feeling the white goo ooze out of the hole he was so brutally fucking, and he glanced down for a brief moment, huffing. It was so god damned messy down there- he had literally cummed a load. " Shit, Roxas ... You're all caked, " he whispered, reaching down to take a bit of the cum. Moving his finger up to his lips, he licked it off seductively, then softly moaned, leaning down slowly over Roxas. Then, with a silent smirk, he moved his hips again, gripping the sheets as he picked up his pace thrust after thrust.

"You're much sexier than me though, Axy." He said with a smile as he was showered with soft, quick kisses from his boyfriend. "With your body, your devilish personality, your dick...mm, I'm so lucky." And the boy truly felt like he was the luckiest little homo on the planet because he got to experience his sexuality with Axel, the god of sex. He squirmed slightly as the male crashed their crotches together, his tight hole (well, tight for Axel) milked the male's length and he got the last bits of cum from his cock. "Nn, I know...so much cum inside of me, Axy. I think I'll be full for days." He giggled softly as more of the male's creamy load seeped out of the boy's rear. He watched Axel carefully as he scooped up a bit of his own cum and licked it off of his finger. The boy's mouth dropped slightly and he moaned seductively. "Fuck...that was so hot, Axel." He bit his lip softly as the male grasped the sheets right next to his head, gasping loudly as he began to thrust into him again.

"Sex is always so damned hot with you," Axel purred, jerking his hips in one smooth thrust to find that he really had loosened Roxas quite a bit after their numerous excursions. He slowly withdrew, letting the pinkish tip of his member close his puckered opening with a soft squelch. He kissed his boyfriend's cheek and just hovered over him for a while, fiddling with his honey blonde hair. "You're such a cute little slut," he grinned, sitting up slightly so he could spread the boy's legs and gawk at the mess that he had made. It was so arousing to see his cum splattered all over Roxas' full cheeks and that soft pink entrance of his. "Did you like that, babe?" he whispered, playfully slapping his thigh, "You like having your ass filled?"

Roxas stayed silent as Axel withdrew his length and bit his lip as the familiar feeling of emptiness took over. He could feel the male's cum seeping out of him and couldn't help but smile just a bit, knowing that he was full of Axel's cum. It turned him on even more than he already was. He was going to protest when Axel called him a slut, but...well, he had just been fucked numerous times and had cum seeping out of his ass; maybe he was a slut. "I'm your slut though." He said, leaning up to gently run his fingers across Axel's cheek. He was going to lean up to kiss him but he found himself far too lazy and drunk for that at the moment. "How bad is it?" The boy asked as Axel surveyed the damage he did to his poor little pucker. He felt like he had cum everywhere down there and that was probably true. It felt like it was going about a third the way down his thighs. He loved it though. He loved when Axel came inside of him and filled him to the brim. It was the greatest example that he belong to the redhead and nobody else. "I loved it." He muttered, a small smile on his face. "I love having your cum inside me...so messy though." He said with a slight laugh, more cum dripping out of him.

Back
Top Bottom