Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I felt like posting artwork, you can to!

Kaios

Supernova
l_6af7aac4ce6ec18dbbb2a2622fcd6be8.jpg

Its an old one but still one of my favorites.

The King Of Yaoi said:
You urge me to post my own art. :D

;thinks about what to post;​

Well that is what this thread is for. YOu should do it!

I lost what I wanted to do with this one but here is a more recent one still old but more recent than the first.

l_c0a1a2ff835bff597cd3e492e2f5bfef.jpg

The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:
Yeah I was almsot drunk when I started that.
Lol XD I've never been drunk in my life.​

I have. Just a few times. I passed my most important Algebra tests while hung over. It was great.

Kaios said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:
Yeah I was almsot drunk when I started that.
Lol XD I've never been drunk in my life.​

I have. Just a few times. I passed my most important Algebra tests while hung over. It was great.
Awesome. XD I might try once to see how much I can really hold but otherwise I'm not interested in getting drunk. XD​

Kaios said:
I do it. THough it is Beer I don't like. Well I like one. its Ironicly called Blue moon.
I tried to try beer and had something with a wish bone on it, but I hated it. xD
There is really a beer named blue moon?

The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:
I do it. THough it is Beer I don't like. Well I like one. its Ironicly called Blue moon.
I tried to try beer and had something with a wish bone on it, but I hated it. xD

Yeah. I made a joke saying that you will only find me drinking a beer once in a blue moon.

Kaios said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:

Yeah. I made a joke saying that you will only find me drinking a beer once in a blue moon.
;chuckles; XD lol

Back
Top Bottom