Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Zazutobi's request thread. Craving TF themed anthro rp

Zazutobi

Star
Hey there all, decided to open up this thread for a specific idea I wanted to try out. Bit about me, been roleplaying for over a decade now on various platforms from games to forums. Been here on Bluemoon for a good long while now. I dont really care about the gender of the person on the otherside of the screen as long as you can portray the character you want to play its all good for me. I only roleplay on the site and prefer to keep to PM's as well. All rules will be followed as well with no exceptions or caveats. With that all said let me present the idea and hope a fellow degenerate takes up the task.

Royal Rumble: Dominate or be Dominated:Recently tried out a fun anthro game with a transformation theme to it. Royals of three anthro themed kingdoms are summoned by an extremely powerful entity to figure out a solution to the war between all three. In this case, a series of challenges and games where those who win gain influence to change and alter their opponents to try and get advantages over each other. From male to female, from one species to the next, even altering clothes and personality to a degree. Id love to have someone play out this scenario with a few characters a piece in a mixture of politics, challenges, and lewd energy.

Of Bullies and Bosses:The idea is based off a recent erotic game I played where I liked the dynamic but wanted to see more done with it going forward. My character a hot blonde futa starting her first job after college at a state park is looking forward to putting her degree to use and to finally start making some real money after the park is given a massive donation and increases its staff positions. One of the problems she faces is an almost overwhelming arousal that is easily triggered. Able to jerk off multiple times a day and needing to just to stay functional in some cases.

It had been a struggle she had dealt with through college, especially since her main teacher looked like this. A firm reason for multiple bathroom breaks to bring down her boner before anyone else noticed. Unfortunately her new boss is her former teacher, a very strict if confident and competent woman giving MC a chance thanks to her good grades in class. Though she does seem to take an interest in her new employee, perhaps a bit more than normal.

On her first day however she runs into someone she wasnt expecting, a bully and bitch from her university. A woman with a rich dad and all the snark one could need, if it wasnt for her rockin body MC wouldnt even think of her. But the bully has another secret, her dad was the one to give the donation so she has power over MC and wants to tease and taunt her. Using her and perhaps humiliate her a bit for her own fun. Fun MC is initially resistant to but finds she cant stop coming back for more.

Looking for someone to play the boss/former teacher, and the Bully. It would be a sort of love triangle where both characters want MC. For romance and domination, for teasing and humiliation. Whatever the case it would be the set up for some comedy and erotic situations. From the bully dragging MC off into a bathroom stall and making her squirm teasing her and demanding her beg for more. Versus the Boss bending her over the boss's desk and taking her to pound town for being late to report in.

Open to some different interpretations but really wanna keep this dynamic and sort of characters. Hoping to have some takers soon, shoot me a PM and we can discuss things out further.

Kinks I would like to see:
Anal
Exhibitionism
Casualness
Sextoys
Bondage
Outdoor Play
Humiliation
Body Writing
Oral

Kinks I refuse to see:
Vore