Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modeling in chains

Thalia

Super-Earth
Jessy couldn't believe her luck! Her life long dream has always been to become a model, and today might be her chance. She had seen earlier in the newspaper that one of her favorite photographers was looking for a new, up and coming model. She screamed loudly in excitement and quickly got dressed before heading out the door with the paper still in her clutches so she could see where she needed to go for the interviews that were going on that day.

She quickly made her way to the building that was being used for interviews and found, much to her horror, that a good many other girls had obviously seen the paper before her and we already waiting in line to get into the office. She quickly got into the line and waited for what seemed like hours before she got her chance to walk into the office.

Once she got inside she walked inside excitedly and sat down at the chair across from the desk. She nervously started playing with her hair with one of her hands and said, "I can't believe that I'm actually here and getting the chance to become a model! I've wanted to be a model since I was ten years old! Oh... My name is Jessy! Jessy French." She said almost as an afterthought.

Sitting in the middle chair was of course Kiruka Ma're and was one of the youngest photographers around. She was only nineteen and she was already known for her great work. She was actually the daughter of the famous photographer of this company, so she knew all the tricks and all the information there was to the model agency. Lifting her hand she put her attention towards Jessy and nodding at her excited introduction before lowering her gaze. "Tell me why you want this job. And not because it's your dream or because you think it is from what you see on TV" she said as her assistant looked at her.

Kiruka was serious about her job. She didn't want to add anyone in who couldn't take the pressure. Which meant if they couldn't work out, eat right, or take the pictures she wanted. They couldn't even apply for this without getting a horrible grade. Kiruka may not have been a model, but she could have passed for one, which is why she never told anyone her age, which meant , no one, not even the press knows what her real age is and can only assume.

"This is all about business, so that means, if you cannot agree to theses terms" she started holding up a book of paper and closed her eyes before finishing. "Then you cannot be, what you dreamed of".

Jessy lightly gasped when she heard the woman's reply. She knew that she was going to have to do some talking, but thought that they would at least talk a little about it before they got into the interview. She just sat there blankly for a moment before shaking her head lightly to snap herself out of the small trance she seemed to be in.

"Sorry." She said. "I'm just so excited about this chance that I went a little blank there for a minute. I've always gotten compliments about my looks and love to be photographed. I love getting dressing up in all kinds of outfits and would love to be able to wear some of the clothes that I see in the magazines."

"I've always wanted to be famous and honestly... I REALLY need a good paying job because my parents are having some serious money problems right now..." She continued, a small blush creeping onto her face.

Kiruka smiled before shaking her head and turning her head. "That's how it always starts, but, maybe you'll have a shot" she said as her assistant smirked. "What she means is, your chances are very slim in getting in, and it's a possibility that you may get it" she stated as Kiruka rolled her eyes. "Anyway, sign the papers and bring them back. Out of all the girls who show up, only three of them will be chosen. Let's hope you pass the test" she said standing up before looking over to the door. "I'm going to call it a day" she said as the woman behind the desk stood. "Kiruka, you have more interviews to go through". "You do it, I'm tired of doing this right now, I need to relax" she said while walking to the door and smiled. "Catch ya later Jessy".

Jessy let out a deep sigh of relief when she heard that she was going to get a chance and gratefully took the papers in front of her. She wanted to run up to the woman and embrace her, but as she seemed to have such of an all business attitude at the moment, she held herself back, though just barely, and instead just smiled and walked confidently outside.

She quickly went home and started to read the papers. It seemed to all be in order. She would usually be given a few outfits and would be put into various backgrounds and then she would make a few poses, have very many pictures taken and get paid based on the quality of the pictures, then she'd go home and wait for the next shoot.

Once she believed she understood everything, she signed the papers, but not wanting to look desperate, she didn't take them back just then. She just spent the remainder of the day relaxing.

The next day, she woke up a bit later and took more time getting ready, then at about 2:00 she drove down to drop off her papers, hoping that she would get a call after just a few days.

"Looks like that, Jenny, Jessy, whatever her name is, looks like she didn't show up". Kiruka blinked and closed her eyes in a thinking motion as four girls stood before her. She had the others waiting in the hallway, those who would take their pictures and picked out on the feel of the picture. Her golden eyes opened slowly before standing up and stretching. "Well, girls, you can go and start the makeovers, if a girl by the name of Jessy does come around, do bring her in as well" she said while giving a wave of her hand. "Where are you going now". "It's my lunch". "No you're staying here and waiting!". "Come on, even if you're my cousin that doesn't mean you can boss me around". "But I'm Twenty five, remember who's eighteen". "Ughhh!".

Jessy was surprised when she arrived to drop off her papers to quickly hear that she had been expected well over an hour before and was advised to go to hair and make up as quickly as possible so she could get ready for a mock photo shoot, for that was how the new models were going to be chosen.

She gasped and without asking why they hadn't told them when to show up, she took off at a sprint to the appointed room, getting lost once for about five minutes. When she finally got to the door she opened it very quickly and between pants for breath said, "I'm... Here."

Though the two were still arguing Kiruka turned her head and smiled sweetly before giving a wave. "Happy to see that you've made it" she said and rested herself against the desk. "As you already know, we're going to take some mock shots, but I haven't told you the outcome of the whole situation" she started and walked over to the door. "Whoever has the best picture will appear on the cover of this company's magazine" she said with a small smirk. They all were also going to take pictures with her, but she didn't tell them yet. "The mock shot's design for today is the seven sins, of course we all know what those are, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Envy and blah blah blah" she said not really wanting to explain them all. She was to be dressed up as the sin of lust.

"Um... Alright." Jessy said slowly as she made her way over to sit down in her chair. She quickly sat down and layed back, a smile etched in her face for she LOVED having people work to make her look good. Of course she liked to do her own make up and hair, but when other people did it, it just made her feel so much more important and beautiful. "Um... How long do we have until the shot?"

"You're the last person to work with out of the models" she said and ran her fingers through her hair. "I'll see you at the set" she said before walking off and towards her own make-up and hair artist. She was quicker to deal with though since she knew what had to be done for her look. Assigned as the lust icon she blinked and thought to herself. Someone else was going to share the same role as her. Smirking she closed her eyes as her eye shadow was applied and her painted lipstick. She was wearing a red short dress with fishnet stockings and boots. And on her hands were elbow length gloves. Walking towards the set she waited backstage and smiled, hoping no one would get shocked.

Jessy nodded her head and watched as Kiruka walked out of the room before just sitting back and letting the make up artist get to work. She watched as much more make up was put on her face than was probably necessary. Her skin was made a very pale white as if she hadn't seen the sun for ages, she was wearing very dark eye shadow and were completely surrounded in a thick black make up. Her lips were painted black, as were her fingernails, the whole transformation making her look very Gothic, almost satanic and she started to believe that she was going to be playing the part of wrath. Her hair was straightened again and she was dressed in a pair of black and blue Tripp pants, a black shirt with the word 'Destruction' written on it in an old English font, a pair of arm socks that reached half way up her bicep and a pair of big heavy metal boots. She was there even after everyone else was taken away as the artists put on the finishing touches on her outfit while they waited for her to be called.

Back
Top Bottom