Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The Monster Hunter Veteran (longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
(This is set in the world of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak)

A beginner Hunter from Kamura Village has been tasked with hunting a Lagombi, but she winds up overwhelmed by a pack of Baggi. She ends up falling asleep, but later wakes up to find that she was alive, though her outfit was now in shreds. A traveling Hunter who was stationed in Elgado for assistance had been on her way to Kamura because she had business with the elder. She dispatched the Baggi, but left the rookie be, wanting to preserve her self integrity.

However, the Veteran found the Rookie very attractive, to the point that she began lusting. After the Rookie came back, she was approached by the Veteran. She offered to stay and help the Rookie, but on a few conditions: 1. She has to obey the Veteran no matter what. 2. She must wear armor that is skimpy. 3. Failure results in punishment. 4. Expect a lot of sex.

Now the Rookie has to learn from the Veteran, and it typically results in the Veteran, a futa, having her way with the Rookie. If not some other cock.

An alternative can be a group of Rookie hunters get caught by a Rathalos. They are overwhelmed until they receive backup from a veteran futa. After she scares off the wyvern, the Veteran asks for payment, but not in zenny, but instead, having sex with one of the Rookies. This leads to an unusual party dynamic, as the futa agrees to help out in exchange for sleeping with that very same Rookie often.

This is a Longterm plot idea heavy on smut, with plot, based on me playing Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak. This will be done through PM only.

I don't expect you to make novel sized posts. All I ask is to avoid one liners
I can do two paragraphs easily.

The kinks here are: slutty outfits, exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, consensual Mistress-slave, outdoor sex, and if interested, sex with the Monsters and/or Palamutes. I keep an open mind and can add or change things as long as they don't hit my limits.

My limits are: No death, gore, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters.

I greatly prefer female partners as I enjoy interactions being organic. If I know my partner is male, that thought is too distracting for me. Apologies.

I commit to my plots, and will never Ghost. This is easy to assume that if I fall silent for several days. I must stress that I am busy with work and life, which is why I'm slow to reply.

If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom