Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Prophet's Daughter (updated)

Systemic

Exhausted
Hello there and welcome to another MxF request thread. This one is ultra-specific as I have an idea I'd really like to explore that was planted in my brain by 'The Devil in Ohio'. For those of you unfamiliar, the short version is simply: cults.

Specifically, a cult of my own creation called the Children of Adam.

It's a group based in southern California, residing in a mansion in some remote foothills, and it has theoretically been operating for upwards of fifteen years. The man who runs it is charismatic and engaging; he has a way of making people feel as though they are the only one in the room, that he is speaking directly into them and that they, specifically, are being called to heed the Prophet's message.

So, while the Children of Adam is still an option if someone really wants to play it out, my craving has shifted. What I'd like to write now is a Satanic cult, more in keeping with the original inspiration for the plot and also opening up the possibility of monster summoning.

The town of Charlotte, Vermont is quiet year round. Less than 4,000 people live there and unlike many places in the region, Charlotte has never tried to bolster its economy with tourism. The citizenry is wealthy on average, particularly given the major industry of the area is farming, and the landscape picturesque: rolling green hills in all directions, its topography a patchwork of orchards, fields, and the sparkling blue waters of Lake Champlain.

Woven into the town's roots, however, is a dark secret - one that has shaped this little, northern village more than many of its residents will ever know.

The story I want to write centers around the man who leads the cult (his name and appearance aren't set in stone; I will decide these things with input from my partner). He is charming and engaging and capable of making a person feel like they're the only one in the room. The story we would write out begins with a ritual involving this man, who we will call the Prophet.

Every few years, the congregation renews their bond with their dark master by sacrificing one of its members. The sacrifice is always a young woman and to fulfill her role, she willingly offers herself to the Prophet as his wife and a vessel to sate his carnal needs - believing that in doing so, her soul is bound to their dark Lord and Savior for eternity. She is used and abused by the Prophet, the congregation, and by the beasts that they summon, giving their Lord access to the girl from his infernal plane. It is an honor to be chosen and every few years, mothers hope that their daughters will be selected to continue this grand tradition.

Since the last ritual, however, our Prophet's attentions have been drawn to one young woman in particular: his own daughter.

When he calls her name at the ceremony, how will she react? Will she echo the joyous gasps of those around her, thrilled at the chance to witness this sanctified union, or will doubt cast a shadow across this momentous day?

Now that the idea is all laid out, here's a few rules for writing with me:
1. I am verbose and prefer partners who can match my length. I'm not big on purple prose or superfluous internal monologues so you can expect said length to fluctuate depending on the needs of the scene but I will very, very rarely drop below three healthy paragraphs. I will reread and edit my posts before submitting them and hope that you will, too.
2. Smut. This is designed to be heavy on smut and light on plot; we won't be writing an epic, by any means. As such, kink overlap is an important consideration for any interested players. You can find my f-list here. The only kinks I require are internal cumshots/creampies, exhibitionism, and watersports (and incest, obviously). Bonus points for anyone interested in/willing to include zoophilia, free use, and pregnancy. The daughter's age can vary, but ideally she will be young. Site rules apply.
**An important 'hard no' for this plot is non-con/rape. The daughter in this scenario would ideally be enthusiastic about being chosen as the Prophet's wife, but she cannot under any circumstance be unwilling. It is a total turn-off for me. I can work with uncertainty and dub-con, though.
3. Communication. Talk to me! I'm really very friendly and enjoy long-term writing partnerships. If something isn't working for you, let me know, and I will do the same.
4. Frequency. I need at least two posts per week from my partners, especially right at the start. I can generally be expected to post multiple times a day; going for a week or more without getting a reply really bums me out and I will eventually lose interest.
5. Location. I generally prefer on-site PMs, then Discord, then GoogleDocs, then forum threads, but you'll have to twist my arm a bit for the last two.

I think that's all for now. Hit me up if you're interested. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. :3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom