Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Honorable Union Gone Awry

He growls wordlessly at her sudden vigor, hips driving violently upward to match the intensity of her own grinding, twisting, pressing body, burying inch after inch of that throbbing shaft deep within Elsa. With the squeeze of both legs and internal muscles, his growl trails off with a gasp, the cock within Elsa swelling at the sensation.

The hand upon her hip slides around the curve of that hip, cupping Elsa's backside with a warm squeeze to that soft flesh, used as leverage to drive her deeper, harder onto that thick manhood.

Elsa is in such much bliss right now that she's close to tears. She moans almost continually, her eyes wide with desire and lust. She bounces up and down on him passionately, almost viciously, trying to push him as deep into her as she can. SHe felt him swell inside of her and she whined high, her entire body shuddering. "I'm going to burst," she moaned to him, speeding up (though that was almost impossible) her movements.

After only a few seconds longer her entire body tensed up, her pussy clenching his cock hard. She moaned, probably so loud the guards at the castle could hear her, and she came harder than she'd ever come with him before.

And in fact, her newfound passion seems to do quite a bit for her husband, as well. Canute, as he feels those muscles tighten and spasm around the thickness of his shaft, is sent fully over the edge. His muscled body trembles and quakes, spine arching with one last, painfully deep thrust into Elsa, when he explodes, erupting in thick spurts of cum deep inside his eager young wife.

His own cry is wordless, a bellow, and certainly the men on the walls hear their warlord's shout, his body still quaking as the final spurts fill Elsa.

She breathes heavily after her orgasm, smiling when she feels him come inside of her as well. She leans down over him and kisses his lips passionately, actively seeking out his tongue with her own. She moans into his mouth softly, her inner muscles still convulsing on him a little. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls his face closer to hers, literally fawning all over him.

He is actually stunned momentarily, not even reacting to the deep kiss. Of course, after a moment, the shock wears off, and he finds himself fully involved in the passionate kiss, tongue tangling with Elsa's own. He can feel her still clenching against his shaft, and his body squirms with a low groan, one hand upon her backside squeezing that soft flesh. He parts the kiss briefly, only long enough to murmur, "My my, not done yet, wife?"

She smiles and giggles at him, nuzzling his neck when he pulls away from the kiss. She relaxes her body on top of him, completely over the moon in this instant. This is what marriage should be like, this is what having sex with Canute should be like every time. She was completely batty for him in this moment, one hundred percent undoubtedly his. "Only if you want to be done, am I done," she cooed to him, kissing his neck lovingly.

He grins widely, hips lifting to drive that shaft once more, teasingly, within her. His head tilts to one side as she kisses down along his neck, eyes closing, the hand upon her backside gliding its way up her spine, fingers dragging along that tender flesh with another little groan, "If you keep that up, I won't ever want to be done, wife."

She giggled again, turning her face up to look at him. She saw the same rough, mean, viking face that she always saw, but she felt differently about it now. She adored him. She rolled off of him, landing on the ground next to him. She immediately turned onto her side and pressed against him. "Maybe we should go home." she nuzzled him again, nipping at his neck playfully.

He grins, showing generally good-natured humor (of course, considering the circumstances, how could he not be in good spirits?). One hand trails its way down the curves of her body, softly exploring that soft skin, "Mm, I suppose it will be getting cold tonight... so long as your mood won't change once we get home." His grin widens.

She presses against him a little more firmly as he drags his hand across her body, her frame molding into his. She smiles again and kisses his cheek gently, "I don't think it will change. Besides...I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for you to change it back," Elsa had virtually no cogniscense of just how lovey-dovey she was really being. She was caught up in the moment with him and wasn't letting anything break her out of it.

He grins again at her comment, a single eyebrow arching, the hand gliding down her curvy body sliding its way briefly - oh-so-briefly - between her smooth thighs, just enough to tease her eager body, "Mm, I suppose I probably could."

With that, he stands, a single hand extended to help Elsa do the same, "Come. It's time to head home, then."

"Mmm, okay." she says and grabs onto his hand, pulling herself up to stand. She walks over to her fur dress and pulls it back on, wriggling a little to make sure it looked semi nice. She felt her hair, aware that it was probably painfully obvious that she'd just had rambunctious sex with her husband in the forest. She laughed at herself and then trotted back over to him, grabbing his hand again.

It's an interesting change, at least; now, he does not carry her through the forest, but walks hand in hand with his wife back to town. It is, in fact, interesting enough that even the sentries at the gate crook their eyebrows upward at Elsa's glowing appearance, shaking their heads as their warchief passes with his pretty young wife in hand.

Of course, Canute doesn't worry so much about his appearance as Elsa. Even more than her, it's clear what he's been up to in the forest, leaves and brush still clinging to his long hair.

She looks at the sentries as they pass by, her face reddening some. She knows that they know what she's been doing in the forest, and that's a little weird to her. Especially because they're vikings and she's a Celt. It's like she's betrayed her people or something. She glances up to Canute and then goes up on her tip toes, whispering to him, "They're staring at us."

She squeezed his hand, actually a little nervous. She starts to walk faster, wanting to get inside as quickly as she can. When they get inside she nearly runs down the hall to her father's room (or, she guessed, their room now) and opens it. Once she's inside she breathes a sigh of relief.

He does not respond to her little whisper, except to flash an amused grin, eyes following her curvy figure as it races down the hallway. He does not do the same, instead strolling slowly down the hall toward their room; he never hears that sigh of relief, strolling into the room moments after young Elsa does, grin still on his lips.

"You're awful worried about my men staring at you... I'd imagine you're used to men's eyes on you, wife," he rumbles, eyes roaming meaningfully over her figure.

"Welll..." she said, averting her eyes away from him. She knew that he didn't really like that. "Yes....but not viking men. Viking men...are different." she bit her lip, knowing she was sort of putting her foot in her mouth. She trotted towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist, tilting her head up to look at him. "Except you." she smiled, squeezing him gently. She was still in a ridiculously good mood.

He grins, looking down at her, a single hand trailing down her side, dragging through the fur clinging to her curvy body. Rather than respond to her assessment of Viking men, he quirks one side of his lips up, head tilting to the side in consideration. After a moment's silence, he rumbles, "We ought make this... shorter. It's plenty warm already." He grins, "You'll get used to those looks, too."

"Shorter?" she repeats, her brows furrowing for a moment. She pauses for a moment, her first instinct to refuse and protest. Instead, she steps back away from him and looks down at the dress. It comes to her knees. She reaches down and pulls it up some, so that it is just below mid-thigh. She looks back up at him, "Is that better?" she wasn't exactly sure what he meant about getting used to the looks...so she decided to ignore that part for now.

He grins widely, taking a step forward to slide his hands up just below her own, hiking that fur up inches higher, his rough hands on the outside of her smooth thighs, holding the fur up high on her legs. His eyes wander over her figure, lips remaining in that wide grin, flashing teeth, "Mm... the shorter the better, wife. I like to see those fine legs of yours."

One hand remains where it is, even as the other slips to the back of the thigh, sliding upward further.

She giggles and wriggles against him as he pushes his one hand behind her thigh. She presses her hips against him gently, going up on her tiptoes to kiss his jaw lightly, sweetly. "Other people will see too, though..." she said, making it as clear as possible that she didn't want anyone else to be able to see her legs like that. She had nymph Celtic qualities, yes, but that didn't mean she wanted to be slutty.

Both hands suddenly slip to the backs of her thighs, hoisting her up to make that little kiss all the easier, lifting her so both those long legs are wrapped about his waist, hands at her backside to hold her up with those strong arms. He smirks, shoulders lifting in a heavy shrug, "And? Let them look. None of my men will touch you, Elsa." He snickers, "There is a reason I am war-chief, and not them."

She squeals when he lifts her up, wrapping her legs around him tightly. She wraps her arms around his neck too, pressing her entire body against him. "Mmmm...okay. I'll wear the dress as short as you want." she smiles again and plants a full kiss on his lips, her mouth open. She was only a little aroused, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to play with him. He was so big and strong, she loved it when he just picked her up like that.

He presses into that kiss with a rumble deep in his chest, tongue tangling with her own eagerly, head tipped to one side as he dips into the open-mouthed embrace. The hands upon her backside squeeze that soft flesh, tugging her snugly against his body - and once again, she can feel that familiar hardness rising against her.

He parts the kiss with a little murmur of approval, "That's a good wife... perhaps I'll be staying in this kingdom after all, mm? Think you can convince me, Elsa?"

"Mmm...." she said, wriggling her lower half against the hardness she could feel. She was becoming more aroused by the second. She pressed her forehead against his gently, looking into his sharp eyes. "I think I can. I also think I'd be pretty lonely without you here...and jealous, because I'm sure you'd be finding yourself another wife to keep you company." she pouted at that. If he left, she wouldn't be able to sleep with anyone else. That would be breaking the Celtic marital code, and she couldn't do that.

He groans softly at that little wriggle against him, eyes lulling half-shut, before opening against as their foreheads touch. His lips curve into a faint smile, "If I stay, Elsa, I'll need sons. Many sons. You will have them."

He punctuates his statement with another soft press of that rigid length against her, head tilting to trail his lips down the line of her jaw.

Back
Top Bottom