Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Honorable Union Gone Awry

He grunts, shaking his head, "Not short enough. You have fine legs, and I want to see them," he growls. He takes a step nearer to Elsa, a single hand dropping to her thigh, palm stroking up its sleek flesh warmly, lifting that fur another two inches, until it barely covers her ass at all.

"Here, like this."

Her face flushes red and she quickly pulls the dress back down, though not to where she'd had it before. She pulled it down about an in and a half, still feeling incredibly awkward. "Canute, that's too short. Even this is really too much...I don't like it when other people look at me." she fidgeted a little, feeling strange still that he wanted others to look at her like that. She would've thought that him more than anyone else would have been territorial.

He growls, taking a step toward Elsa, towering only inches before her, glaring down with fire in his eyes, "You'll do as I tell you, wife. And if you're so worried about being tempted by my men's eyes, Elsa, then we'll solve your problem. You are to stay in this room unless you are with me, do you understand? You won't leave without your husband's hand beside you."

Her eyes widened as he towers over her, his hulking body nearly devouring hers. "C-canute, why are you being like this? You're going to make me stay inside all of the time!?" she pouted and rested her hands on his still naked chest, rubbing it gently to try to bend him to her will, "Please? That's a little harsh. I'll wear the dress however you want, I promise."

He growls, catching her by the wrist as she pets over his chest, strong fingers gripping her delicate arm tightly, using this as a guide to shove her backward toward the bed. His jaw sets, a dark scowl creasing his features, "Of course you will. Was there any question? You're my wife, Elsa, and you must start doing as you're told."

She yelps as he grabs onto her wrists and shoves her backwards. She stumbles a couple of times and then her butt hits the edge of the bed. She scrambles backwards, crawling up on it. "Okay, okay, okay. I didn't mean to make you angry," she coos, trying to sooth him. She hadn't thought he would get so worked up over a simple thing like a dress. She held out her hand to him again, wanting to calm him down. "I won't go anywhere without you."

And all the cooing, all the petting, seems to do little good. His strong arm is used to spin her about with that wrist in his grasp, to swivel her body and bend her arm behind her back - not far enough to hurt, but just on the edge of pain. The armlock is used by the big Viking to simply bend his wife over the edge of that bed, her face into the mattress, as he sneers, "That is not enough, Elsa. You must learn to obey me without question."

She yelps again when he grabs her wrist and twists it, spinning around and bending her over the bed. She uses her other hand to hold herself up off of the bed. She winces as she feels her arms bend in ways it's not supposed to, waiting for the pain to kick in. She gasps to try to regain her breath and think of something, anything, to say to him. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Canute, I really am. This is just new to me, you know that. I'm sorry," she winces again, feeling the grip on her wrist tighten.

Her pleading goes unheard, though, and she can feel the press of his bare body against her uplifted backside. His free hand simply flicks that fur upward, hoisting it over that perfect backside thrust into the air before him, a terrible grin rising on his face to bare teeth, almost a snarl, "Then you will do well to learn your lesson quickly, Elsa."

For a moment, her fate doesn't seem so terrible, his rising hardness pressing against her round backside, stiffening against the warmth of her body.

Oh, she thinks to herself, he's just going to fuck me really hard. She hadn't exactly been in the mood for it, but she figured it wouldn't be bad. She did, after all, love when they had sex (most of the time). It kind of irks her that he's keeping the one arm behind her, keeping her swaying on the edge of great pain every second. She feels the air hit her ass as he lifts up the fur and then his manhood pressed against it.

She clutches the comforter tighter, expecting him to slide into her pussy at any second.

But it is not her pussy that feels that swelling, hardening flesh press into it; instead, the hand gripping her wrist releases, much to her great pleasure, moving its way to his own stiff flesh, gripping that thick, rock-hard shaft snugly around its base, guiding it toward his goal. And so Elsa finds that length of warm cock pressing its way between the snug cheeks of that upraised backside, its tip just prodding at that forbidden hole.

Her eyes widen and her jaw drops as she feels Canute push his cock up next to where it's not supposed to go. Her other hand joins the first in clutching the comforter. She wants to scream, she wants to tell him no, she wants to cry and flail and kick, but she doesn't. She knows he's doing this to punish her, and if she protests, he's only going to make it worse. She swallows nervously and clings for dear life to the comforter, whimpering softly so that he knows she knows what he's going to do to her.

Back
Top Bottom