Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Some interesting title.. Probably not.

BoxFox

Moon
Hello all! My name is Fox, and I'm not going to take up too much or your time, (for those who are even interested in reading this.) Anywho, I've been roleplaying for about 3 years, so I know there are alot of bigger fish out there, but I try my best y'know? Oh right, I usually play males, futas, femboys.. You name it, I've probably played it at some point. I'm open to just about any sort of roleplay; from wholesome fluff, to more dark grimey kinda stuff. Honestly not sure what else to say, so if you happen to have an idea you want to play out, feel free to message me, or add me on discord I wouldn't mind hearing ya out! Hmm.. Suppose that's all, hope to hear from some of yall, if not hope you have a good day, or night... Or not, I'm not your parents... Also, have a sample of my writing, because why not?

Yet another low growl came rumbling out of his throat as he slams into her relentlessly, his hips roughly ramming against her, the sounds of their bodies connecting filling the woods around them. How she felt around him was astonishing, how with each thrust she squeezed and pulled him in, from the way her nails ran along his back marking him. He was in pure bliss at that moment, enjoying all her body has to offer. He couldn't help but continue to bite along her smooth skin, leaving mark after mark along her lovely pale skin, he didn't care where he marked her, even being sure to bite places where it would be exposed for everyone to see.

His hips seemed to pick up pace, a rough and power thrust almost every second, pushing his length deep inside of her wet folds, the tip of his cock happily pressing against her cervix each time, clearly wanting to enter her womb~. After leaving countless bite marks along her neck, shoulder and chest, he leans up whispering into her ear. "You're a good girl Sarah... Now cum to your hearts desire... Show me now~" He says this, with another low rumble out his throat commanding her to cum for him. His nails start to dig into her hip, making sure to leave lovely long red marks all along her smooth skin, his thumb continues to roughly grind against her delicate bead, in a constant circle motion, it seems he was going to make her cum whether she wanted to or not. "That's a shame.. Too bad no other man can have you now Princess~" He kisses the edge of her ear once again, before kissing to her cheek, hen finally to her lips, his grey eyes intently staring down at his prize.

Back
Top Bottom