Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for literate writers (male preg/ M x M or M x F)

Resistance0Is0Futile

I brought a knife to a gun fight
Please do not post here, personal message me instead thank you

⭐ Dark demon's 1 to 1 search thread⭐

Status: Open for business l posting rate: 6 out of 7 days l Thursdays is college l discord: just ask l

Hi there, just a quick info before I get into the juicy details, I'm a full time worker and a part time student. I am currently dealing with a severe aggressive ear infection.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greeting's,

My name is Dark demon, I prefer being called Demon. I'm thirty years old and been writing for nearly 16 years. I consider myself a semi-literate advanced writer, I prefer writing multiple chunks, plenty of detail I tend to write between 700 words to 1000, but it depends if the mood strikes my fancy. I'm currently very ill with an severe, aggressive ear infection which has currently made me bed-ridden and currently off work. So I need some distractions to write with, I tend to write yaoi m x m but I'm more than happy to write as a female or male.

Things I can offer you as a writing partner:

• Someone that can reply every day, multiples times a week except Thursday.
  • Someone that can deliver multiple paragraphs.
  • Someone that really gets into character,
  • Someone who is honest and hard-working, I love to engage with my posts, I like to please my writing partner. Say what the character is feeling, doing, all the senses that allows us to engage with the story.
What I want you to promise as writing partner:

• Someone who is able to reply frequently, (once a week or every few days is fine) I will discuss with you what's your schedule is like.
  • Someone that likes to engage in Discord or PM to discuss ideas for our Stories.
  • Someone who is honest and good at communicating. I prefer someone who is straight forward, the minute that you're no longer interested please tell me the Good the bad and the ugly. You will only get one nudge in Pms. After a month of no replies, I will assume the RP is dead.
Please understand that I am grieving I do get Good & bad days. If it will be longer then 2 days of absence I will contact you or feel free to Pm if you have concerns but unless I have spoken to you directly, the RP hasn't been dropped. Just taking time out and will resume as normal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things that I love in RP

Character+ world building
multiple paragraphs,
Omegaverse,
Weight gain
male pregnancy
Love and hate relationships,
Food play,
Height-differences
Size differences,
Angst Hurt & comfort, Drama,
Arranged marriages
Love & hate relationships
Opposites attract,
Complicated,
Supernatural relationships
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom