Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't really care for this

GiantessLover

Planetoid
So, I have been with this woman for year and a half at least, but we have had feelings for one another for practically two decades. She tells me everything, but lately that has become an issue. Mostly because every time she brings up an ex, she comments on his insane dick, how she misses it. Then complains that I am insecure, because that was all that was to that relationship, sex so good the other stuff didn't matter. As a result, I have basically no sexual desire for her anymore. Luckily, she isn't to sexual right now anyways due to depression, but I mentioned this upsets me and she called me a pussy. This hurts because I do everything for her, I clean the house, get or make her food, take care of her 20 animals, I practically groom her dogs for her business, I give her massages daily to ease her pain, and she tends to say she likes feeling my hands on her. It just really upsets me.

GL, I feel for you. It sounds like this woman behaves in a way towards you that is highly inconsiderate of your feelings, and really out of sync with the genuine care and love you show her through the support you’re providing.

It’s easy, when we have feelings for another person, to forget that the people we love and who say they love us are the ones we need to hold to the highest standards in the way they treat us, not the lowest. Relationships aren’t supposed to hurt.

Only you can decide where the line is, but it’s okay to advocate for yourself and push for it to be somewhere you’re comfortable with instead of accepting treatment that’s you feel is hurtful to you.

I’ve been where you are, and it only gets better when you start speaking up for yourself and demanding change. I’m rooting for you 🙌🏻

I don't know if sexual intimacy can be restored even when she is finally recovered. We go from I'm the perfect size, to her missing his jumbo salami, then calling me insecure and not to be a pussy. Right now, I'm cleaning house while she is the hospital, wanting it to be as nice as it can with all the animals, doing her job while she gone, grooming one of our dogs. But also hurting and feeling very inferior.

Back
Top Bottom