Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Current craving

Tobeknown

Meteorite
Hello, bluemooner(s)

A quick introduction:

I'm Tobeknown. 223years old, bisexual, female from the north of Europe. New to Bluemoon, but I've been roleplaying on/off for about 5-6 years.
Currently only looking for FxF roleplays.

A few little things to notice:
- Grammar: I consider my English to be decent+, but as mentioned, I'm from the north of Europe and English is not my first language. Mistakes most likely will occur, but hopefully not too often. Because of this, I don't expect my partners to write perfect English either, but I do appreciate good (or at least decent) grammar/spelling.
- Posts: I don't have a requirement on post size, as long as I get something to work with. Personally, I tend write 2-5 paragraphs, but can write more or less, depending on my partner. I only roleplay in PM's, might be convinced to do Discord.
- Characters: I play female, submissive characters. Meaning, I would prefer your character to be dominant. However, I play against both female and male characters (FxF or FxM). All characters should be 18+.

What am I searching for?
- Discipline:
I'm currently very interested domestic/old fashioned discipline, and I would love to base a roleplay around that. This could be everything from teacher/student, police/thief to husband/wife.
- Darker themes: I'm also interested in darker themes, for example scenarios where my character is kidnapped, tortured, and held captive. Or maybe bought to be a slave?

My F-list

Parings:
I don't have any plots worked out yet, but I would like to base something of these parings. Also open to other pairings, if you have something else you want to do.

- Houseowner x Burglar
- Teacher x Student
- Tutor x Student
- Cop x Shoplifter/thief
- Boss x Employee
- Girlfriend x Girlfriend
- Wife x Wife
- Drug dealer x Victim
- Student x Student
- Kidnapper x Victim
- Mistress x Slave

Did you find this thread interesting? Please PM me with the paring you're interested in or an idea you already have!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom