Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary ❤️Clover's Cravings❤️

FutaClover

Moon
❤️Hey! Thanks for clicking on my thread!❤️

This is my Futanari search thread, meaning that I'm seeking Futanari partners! Please keep that in mind.

💜About Me💜
Hi! My name is Clover, and I'm 20 years old! My pronouns are She/They, and I've been roleplaying for 7 years now. I can usually write up to 6 or more paragraphs, but will generally keep to between 1 and 3 for the sake of consistency. I consider myself to be very competent, and I very much appreciate partners who are at (or above) my level of skill!
Also, I'm a sub-leaning switch (about an 80/20 split), so keep that in mind! Please do not reach out to me asking for me to dom.

💛Plots & Pairings💛

If none of these plots click with you, but you'd still like to rp, please reach out to me! I love to brainstorm.

☕Coffee Shop!☕
A Manager(YC)/Employee(MC) plot set in a coffee shop! The gist would be a bit of a build up of romance between our characters, with a strong element of corruption! YC would take a strong liking to MC, both sexually and emotionally, and would slowly try to win her over while seducing her at the same time. Of course, we would likely start a few weeks/months in, where some build up has already occurred. A big thing would be YC trying to get MC hooked on the taste of her cum, by sneaking it into drinks, filled pastries, or even just a whole 16oz cup she calls a "milkshake". And, once the hook has been set, things would heat up fast.

🏐Hazing the Rookie🏐
MC is a new player on the highschool volleyball team, and is really gaining some momentum. Quickly making it onto the main roster and climbing the ranks fast with their natural athletic talent. YC, on the other hand, is a senior, and the teams all-star. But when MC starts getting all this attention, talk of MC becoming the new ace of the team comes to light. This, of course, upsets YC, and brings about some malicious intent. She gets some blackmail on MC, either nude pictures or some dark secret, and takes advantage of MC's well-trained body for her own pleasure. Pretty simple, with room to grow! Possible enemies to lovers?

🐴Farm Handy🐴
MC finds a job offer online, a farmer (YC) offering a good amount of money to anyone who would be willing to come and work on their farm for the next 6 months. Food and a place to stay would be provided, and all MC needs to bring is herself and some clothes! Sounds too good to be true, so MC calls the number and in the next 5 minutes gets offered the job! She accepts of course, and within the weeks is moving away to live on a farm! The jobs are tough, but the pay is good and the work is rewarding. Of course, thats not all there is. YC is, as you might have guessed, a Futa, and takes a special interest in MC. In comes all the typical seduction, lewd remarks, and various other tactics employed by YC to get MC into bed! Probably also going to take place a few weeks into MC's time at the farm, for the sake of speed and all. Likely a romance plot if all goes smoothly!
(Optionally, Bestiality could be included into this plot, but this is entirely at your discretion.)

🌆Moving to the City🌆
MC is a young woman fresh out of college who's moving away to the big city, and YC is her soon-to-be landlord. MC moves in to her new place, gets settled, and live goes smoothly for a few weeks, until she gets laid off from her job. Seeing as she was living paycheck to paycheck, this leaves her stuf for rent money, but YC offers an alternate form of payment, all MC would have to do is get on her knees for a while and prove how much she wanted to stay. Easy, right? This could also evolve into a more romancey kind of plot, as the relationship between our characters advances.

💚Kinks & Limits💚
Kinks;

Anal, Bestiality, Horses, Futanari, Large Cocks, Excessive Cum, Musk, Corruption, Cluelessness, Dub-Con, Persuasion, Piss Drinking/Golden Shower, Cock Worship, Body Worship, Sweat.
Limits;
Vore, Gore, Scat, etc.
My F-List

❤️Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!❤️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom