Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master&Slave (Zero5906 and Angel )

Sintan

Supernova
hornycat.jpg

Ricky hears the door bell ring, he walks to the door opening it to see a girl furry the pet/slave he had order off the catalog.
She was curled up in ball with a green collar around neck with a tag on it foretelling her name 'Aramelle'. "awww sooo cute"
Ricky bends down and picks her up and cradles in arms. "Welcome home sweety" He carries her inside the house and sits on the couch.

She purred softly and snuggled close into his arms. It was so warm compared to outside. She nudged his chin softly, rubbing the top of her head against his jaw line lightly. She looked up with eyes half open as she smelled him, her cold wet nose trailing along his cheek as she did so, her whiskers tickling his skin as well. She didn't say anything yet, she was much to curious and had to get a feel for her new master. The house was big. She didn't know what to expect when being dropped off. She moved to the other side of the couch and stretched out her back, the toes of her paws kneading the furniture. She was declawed so there was no worry of anything being scratched up.

"Must have been pretty bad for your back being in that box, come here hun" I pat my lap gesturing for Melle to sit on his lap so he could inspect her closely and get to know her more of personality. He smiles at her big admiring of how sexy her body figure was. "Tell me about yourself Melle, they didnt give full description of you on the catalog, just your name and that your a virgin"

She didn't hop into his lap but instead found herself on her knees infront of him. She didn't answer for there wasn't much to say about her own self. She was trained to please so her own personality development was still questionable. She leaned forward and quickly undid his pants. Forcefully she grasped upon the edge of his pants and boxers and pulled them down slightly. She looked over his manhood curiously. She had only seen pictures of men and such parts... never for real. She leaned forward smelling it playfully letting her wet nose trail along it lightly. Her hand reached under and grasped onto his balls gently but firmly. She looked up at her master with big questioning eyes.

"Its ok, go ahead and taste my dick and suck" Ricky pets her on the head, kisses her ontop of head loving.
"Melle, you may suck on it as long you want" He rubs her back softly up and down to comfort her to let Melle know Ricky loves her.

(sorry, all I could come up with at that moment/situation )

She smiled and purred softly as he carressed her furry back. It felt so nice and the more he reassured her the more ready she was. She forced her fuzzy lips around the entirity of his cock, making sure her sharp canines never came in contact with his sensitive manhood. Her tongue lashed against it hungrily as it massaged the roof of her mouth. He tasted so good, she began to purr the more she sucked.

"Mmmmm...god..that feels sooo goood Melle!!" Ricky's cock quickly gets hard and sticks up more, thickness increases to 2in. including his dick head just from the touch of your tongue and saliva. "mmmm...I think I'm going to cum.."
Ricky runs his fingers through Melle's hair and keeps it out of way as she sucks on my cock.

She grew excited and began to move her head up and down faster as he spoke of cumming. Her tongue began to slide all around his cock in attempts to entice the pleasure more. She began to force it in her mouth deeper, her lips touching upon his pelvis everytime she moved her head down the length of his cock.

After several minutes of everything Melle is doing to make sure I cum, I squirt a big load of cum into her mouth and as after effect a steady flow of cum continues coming out of my dick. "aaah....Melle...Your really good at that" His cock lengthiness grows more as you pleasure it more and more and quite soon making it erect. "You know what, your're free to feed off my cock anytime your thirsty or just want the taste, it's all yours Melle"

"Thank you master." She spoke as soon as she was done drinking up the last big of his seed. Her voice was sultry and innocent as she addressed him. However, her innocence didn't show through her actions. She looked down at her sensitive, pink area between her legs and saw that it was glistening with excitement. She was wet but she didn't understand why.

"hmmm...looks like your ready to make love Melle" Ricky picks up Melle and plops her on his lap, slips his hard erect cock into her puss and leaves it that way to let you do the thrusting and getting it deeper. Ricky tilts his head looking at her hard long pointy nipples, slowly leans in and plants his mouth on the nipple to start sucking on it, soon enough he gets granted with warm thick rich milk making me suck even harder. "Mmmmm....." Makes gulping noises as swallows each mouthful of milk.

As he slid her down onto his fully erect cock she winced in pain, her body shuddering lightly. Her teeth gritted, exposing her sharp canines as a soft whine left her fuzzy lips. "It hurts master." As it made its way fully inside her, a small stream of blood made it's path down his ball sac. Her hands gripped onto his shoulders tightly. Despite the pain his warm lips and slippery tongue felt good. Making her moan loudly as her sensitive pink nipples were being sucked harder. She was confused and slightly dazed. She was feeling both pain and erotic pleasure all at the same time.

(I got a new keyboard so it may be awhile before used to it)
"Melle, just hang in there and the pain will pass and get used to it" Ricky sucks harder on her long hard pink nipples swallowing her milk, his eyes close slowly as I just pay attention to breast feeding off you. After about 5 minutes of bleeding and letting a small stream roll down onto my balls it stops. Ricky feels the blood rolling over his balls so just wipes it off and off your puss then continues holding your breast as feeding.

It still stung but felt better than before. Her eyes remained shut tightly as she sowly ,pved her body up and down on her master's shaft, whimpering, moaning and squealing as she felt it entering her each time! "Master."

"Yes darling?" Ricky softly strokes her thighs up and down then rubs your sides and back. He returns back to sucking on Melle's hard thick pink nipples for her delicious breast milk. Ricky uses one hand to squeeze the breast im feeding off firmly but not tightly and uses other to rub and massage the other breast firmly in circles.

She was blushing beneath her fur. She had to admit to him it was starting to feel good despite the pain. The pain actually felt good to her too. "I like it!" There was a soft purred monotone beneath her words as she started to speed up her bounces in his lap.

"Thats lovely to hear Melle" Ricky continues breast feeding off her, Melle's milk was just too delicious to resist.
"Mmmmmm..." He squeezes her breast alil tighter to squirt more milk in his mouth. Ricky is so focused on her milk that he doesnt hear the slapping sound of her butt cheeks hitting his thighs as Melle bounced up and down on his hard erect cock.

She moaned louder as he sucked from her sensitive nipple like it was a fountain. It only made her wetter as hunger between her legs grew with how exciting things were getting. Her fingers gripped onto his shoulders tightly as her head leaned back the more she moaned out for more, her bounces getting slightly harder and faster the more he sucked on her.

"Mmmmm..." Ricky sucks much harder on Melle's hard pointy nipples for more milk. He squeezes the other breast firmly and rubs it around in circles. As of the one breast he's feeding on, he holds the breast in place tightly and squeezes gently to squirt milk into his mouth. "Any ideas you wanna do for fun?"

As she heard his question. she slowed down, looking into his eyes softly as she just grinded her hips now. "There's a lot I haven't done or experienced. What else coould you possibly do to me to make me feel better than this?" She blushed again beneath her fur as he continued to suckle on her sensitive tit, only making start to ride again with anticipation.

Ricky takes in a gulp mouthful of her milk before speaking. "well, we could try 69 and I'd love to taste your sweet tight puss"
After of so much breast milk, I get completely full and licks up any milk up leaking out. Ricky just now licks the breast itself now as of waiting for the response.

Her ear twitched softly as she let ot another moan as her nipple was released and licked softly. Another blushed hidden beneath her fur. "What do I have to do?" Her body squirmed lightly at the thought of him tasting her pussy. It made her hot thinking about his warm wet tongue sliding her most sensitive treasure.

"quite simple Melle, I just lay down on my back and you get ontop of me with your puss over my face and you facing my cock"
I replied as slowly laying down in position ready for 69. "And then once we're positioned, I eat out your sweet tight puss as you suck on my dick and,or balls, what ever you wish to do unless I suggest something I'd like you to do"

The little slave furry purred softly, eagerly climbing over him as she licked her lips at the sight of his cock infront of her. She leaned her head down and forced his massive manhood pass her fuzzy muzzle. Her long wet tongue caressing the most sensitive spots on his dick, hungrily sucking it and tasting every inch of her, muffled moans escaping her fuzzy lips as she continued.

"Mmmmm....that feels soo gooood..." Ricky says as starting to lick the already wet puss, slowly sliding my tongue in and out.
Soon, just keeps my tongue inside licking the moist walls inside, as doing so I'm also rubbing your clit hard in circles.
Ricky's cock length increases as she deep throats it making the shaft slightly curve.

Back
Top Bottom