Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Roleplays [PM]

VenomousLips

Super-Earth
All of these roleplays will take place over PM !

Send me a message with the roleplay title either in the message title, or somewhere in indication of what roleplay you are doing. Also, if you have an idea, feel free to PM me to discuss or ask. (;

I AM LITERATE! I am question semi-literate to literates ONLY.

PLEASE, if possible, PROVIDE AN RPC!

*NOTE* I used to go on darkerroleplay.com, and my account was TenderLips. If we had a rolepay together, please contact me if you'd like to continue.​

ROLEPLAYS:​

Sister/ Half Brother
Ciera & Brother

Ciera was a year younger than her brother. But, she didn't know that. Infact, she wasn't even aware that he existed. Ciera had been raised by her mother and her father and her older sister, 24, and named Janet.

Her mother was never able to bear children properly, since her body automatically killed sperm before reaching the uterus. In result, doctor's had to take her father's sperm and manually place it in her mother's uterus at the scheduled time of ovulation. It was the same procedure they had done when trying the first time, (janet). All things seemed to have gone well, until her parents found out that there was a mix-up with her father's sperm. A sample of it had also been given to another women, as a sperm donor. This mistake upset her parents, especially the father, since now he has another son. Nevertheless, her parents made a decision to forget about the other son, and move on with their lives.

Ciera is now 17, and has fallen in love with a boy in her grade. This boy, is her half brother. She had dated him for almost a year, and they were planning on making love for the first time, when they both found out they were blood related. Both devestated by the haunting fact, they refuse to stay appart. Her parents decided to move away, in order to seperate the two, but before they could move, Ciera and her lover ran off together. Where? They both went off to live with Ciera's sister, Janet. Janet was Ciera's best friend, and Janet saw the love between the two, and was the only one to understand. Knowing how in love the two were, she agreed to keep them secret until the two had enough money and finished their last year of high school. Now, both going to a new school, they fear their resemblance, especially their eyes, will give them away. This is their battle to stay together.

Sister/ Brother
Jizelle

Jizelle was a Junior student in high school. Her brother, 2 years older than her and in college. Jizelle and her brother were always close. They're parents had put so much stress on them over the years; cheating, drinking, smoking, divorcing; that they only had each other to rely on. Although they were tight siblings, her brother felt more. He had always been protective and insecure about his sister, especially when it came to dating. He always seemed jealous, but Jizelle manipulated herself into thinking otherwise. One day, when her brother and a few of his friends were over, she met Christian. Christian, was one of her brother's best friend, but also one of the most sought after guys in the college. He was beautiful. Jizelle, being offly attractive herself, was flattered and charmed by all of his right moves. Christian, finding Jizelle was hot, hooked up with her right away. Everything was going swell for 6 months, and Jizelle really felt like she was in love with Christian, but all of it took a turn for the worst, or maybe the best.

One day, when her brother was walking down the hallways to class, he caught Christian flirting and feeling up another student their age. He was furious, but even though, he continued to watch. Things only got worse and worse between Christian and this girl, as Christian began to touch her body and lock lips with the mysterious blonde. Jizelle's brother had had enough. He lost control of his anger, and stormed over to Christian, only to begin to scream at him and beat him. 6 months, and all of it was a lie. He was already angry and jealous that he was with Jizelle, but was more angry at that moment at how hurt Jizelle would be if she found out. With punching Christian to the ground, Christian attempted to explain what he was doing; only to blurt out that Jizelle never gave him any sex. That, was the last Christian could say before Jizelle's brother threw a fit, sending Christian to the hospital, and getting expelled from school. When he came home, with a black eye and a bleeding lip from exchanging punches with Christian, Jizelle was shocked to see him hurt, and demanded answers. His problem, whether or not to tell her the truth, or to keep it from her for her safety.

Sister/Brother 2 Sister - Vicky

Not long after a female baby was born, and her brother was of the young age of 2 years old, something terrible happened. One night, while the children were being babysat by a neighbor, the parents were in a tragic accident. The parent's cars had collided with another, taking both of their lives. With no family for the two younglings to go to, they were accidentally split up into two different orphanages. Both of the two were adopted shorly after. Now, 16 years later, they were reunited. The brother was in his last year of high school, and the sister had just transferred into that school, after moving from a different state. Soon after meeting each other, they find themselves falling in love. They soon find out that they are blood related, and are simply pulled more together. The fact that thjey couldn't be together, made them want each other more. Until soon, things went to the extremes.

Niece/ Uncle
Niece - Julie

The last time she had seen him, she was only was only 10. Now, 6 years later, she's flying down to finally see him. He, is her uncle. Her 10 year older uncle. He had always been her favorite, since he would always take her out for ice cream, and he understood her more since he was the youngest. Unfortuanetly, when she was young, her parents moved far away for work, and she never had a chance to see him. She is now staying at his house for the week of March Break, to spend some time with him, while her parents travel off to Paris for a buisness meeting.

A cab transported me to his house, and when I reached it, my eyes glittered with excitement. I was so happy to finally get a chance to see him again. He was more then just an uncle, he was more like the older brother I never had. I was anxious to see how things have changed with him, and his reaction of me. I rushed out of the cab with my stuff, and rang the doorbell.

Stepmother/ Stepson Florica

Florica was young to be marrying Jerry, yet for some odd reason she was. Jerry was 48 years old, while Florica, on the other hand was a retired model, and only 32. Jerry was a rich man, which most likely added to the reason of marriage. He had known Florica for years before, and so did his son. Jerry met Florica in the modeling buisness, when she was younger and he was the organizer of a big event she participated in. Well, when Jerry's marriage ended when he was 45, him and Florica hooked up and were together for 3 years before they decided it was time to move in together and get married.

His son had wanted her from the first time he laid eyes on her, which was before Jerry and Florica had even hooked up. Florica and his son had first met when Jerry had taken him to a photoshoot to work there as a part time job. Too bad for Florica, Jerry had a grown son lusting for his fathers bride. It didn't take long for Florica and his son too hook up. Infact, it well started on her wedding night.

(This roleplay will begin the day of the wedding.)

Daughter/ Foster Father
Angie

Angie's father had died when she was only 9, leaving her and her mother hanging financially by a thread. Her father had supported the family for years, and the car accident left them moneyless other than what they had left in the bank. Angie's mother had no job, no expirience, and no education past high school, making it difficult to find a job. Her mother could not get a job, forcing her to turn to prostitution to make ends meat and support her daughter. As if her mother hadn't alreayd been drinking enough from the death, she became a coccain addict and an alcoholic. This life-changing addiction only caused her motherly skills to decrease, leaving Angie growing up with practically no mother, and supporting herself. Along with her fucked up mother, her mother also dated abusive and lustful men. Not only were they physically and mentally abusing, but they would hit Angie and her mother. It wasn't until Angie, 16, was one day raped in front of her mother, that her mother finally put her foot down. She finally realized what a monster she had become, and that it had to change. She put Angie in a foster home, knowing they would better take care of her until she got back up on her feet.

Angie was taken in by a loving young couple, newly weds, who were unable to bear children. They were seeking a younger child, but when coming across Angie's file, fell in love with the young adolescence, and felt an obligation to protect her and take her in. It was only then, when the husband began to question his own emotions. He had developped an attraction to Angie.

Cousin/ Cousin
Harmony

Harmony was an only child in the family, and rarely got to see her cousins and such except for big events like Christmas and Birthdays. Reason, Harmony lived far away from her family. When she was young, she lived in California, which is where most of her family is situated, but because of her father's job, they were forced to move away to Hawaii.

When Harmony graduated high school, she decided to return to California to finish her studies. She was being transfered to a private college, in which she would be provided with a dorm to live in. The school costed an arm and a leg itself, and it was a big surprise to find that her parents had made an agreement with the family to send both of their children to the same school. Harmony and her male cousin ended up getting a room together. Of course, the dorm was equiped with two seperate rooms, a small kitchen and one bathroom. Harmony was angered by this pre-made decision, since she was looking forward to living alone. Although, it wasn't so bad when she entered the dorm room, only to find her attractive cousin who she had not seen in years.

Back
Top Bottom