Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F The Legend of Zelda

serana

Meteorite
Hello and I hope you're doing well~

Call me Serana. I sincerely hope that making this request simple over making it pretty doesn't deter a ton of people. Maybe one day I will spiff it up! Unfortunately, that isn't today (or tomorrow…) Put simply, I am looking for a few well-written role plays, so let's jump right into introductions-

• I have been role playing for over a decade. Literate, lazy literate, whatever. I won't be counting the words of your post; I just want it to have substance and be enjoyable.
  • As stated, this thread is specifically M/F and M/M. Please specify your preference.
  • In these scenarios I write submissive characters. I have been around the block, and I know what I prefer.
  • I will only role play over blue moon private messages. I have discord, but I don't give it out to people until much, much later.
  • Work! It sucks. But I happen to work 50+ hours per week. I will reply once a week at minimum, more when I can.
  • 3rd​ person! Fictional characters!

I think this cover the basics! Lastly, any message that simply says "I'd like to rp" and nothing else (or anything like it) will be ignored. Please have an idea for what you want / like and tell me about it. If I have nothing to go off of, then…there's nothing to be said. :c

Now! As the title states I am only looking for role plays centering around The Legend of Zelda. I have played all the games. I am currently replaying BOTW, which is what sparked my craving. Put simply: I want to play Link or Zelda getting completely destroyed – maybe even at the same time. Why? I'm not sure, but there's always something fun about the infallible heroes being taken down a thousand notches.

Kinks include (but are not limited to):
Non/Dub con, mind break, ahegao, corruption, degradation, mind control, aphrodisiacs, bondage, begging, forced nudity/clothes wearing, excessive cum, orgasm control/denial, bad ends

Off limits:
Scat, vore, mutilation, death

Plot snippets-

Yiga Clan Captive: (Link and/or Zelda)
It had become a familiar dance, meeting strangers on the road. Even more so nowadays that these strangers turn into enemies of a clan long forsaken…but somehow they fall for it every time. Luckily, these enemies are easily beaten back…until they evolve. Become cleverer, luring them in with a hostage or a spiked meal and drink. When they wake, it's in an unfamiliar base. The clan members know they should turn them in to Ganon…after they've broken them down into a good, obedient fuck toy.​

Rewriting history: (Link and/or Zelda)

Ganondorf successfully combined all three pieces of the triforce, made his wish. The word was then rewritten to his liking. King, with one bonus. Everyone in the kingdom happily followed his commands as if it were always this way. All except for two. Link and Zelda, two former holders of the triforce were ensnared but aware – unable to keep from following commands even if their memories were still intact. How far can he push them?​

Another world:

An average man with the ability to bring fictional characters into the real world. Enslaving them, modifying them into the perfect pet and then selling them off to the highest bidder. Or, he's created a harem of his own.​

Back
Top Bottom