Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Cupcake Bakery BOI version (Canons, Femboys, Genderbending!)

Cupcake

He Calls Me Princess Too
I figured I'd post a quick list of kinks and fandoms i'd be particularly interested in. I almost entirely rp as Canon characters i'm afraid (BUT WAIT! THERES AN EXCEPTION BELOW!)
I'm mostly a bottom even as male characters, but I can top if you don't mind a mostly gentle and rather meek service topping.
Cock Size: This is an important note. I won't really play past like 6 or 7 inches, average at most. I prefer playing small.

Vanilla Stuff
Mating Press/Full Anal Nelson, Oral Fixation/Fingers in mouth, Praise Kink , Basic Dirty Talk (being vocal in sex is VERY important), Clothing/uniform/dress up kinks, School uniforms, stockings, thigh highs, pantsu, etc (This is crossdressing here, which is EXTRA kinky)
Light Kink
Cuffs/Blindfolds, basic bitch bdsm, Hair Pulling, Facefucking/Deepthroat in general, Collar/Leash play
More intense dirty talk (Going from shit like "Yeah, you suck that dick" or whatever we put under basic into more direct name calling, calling me a dirty little slut, etc), Footjobs and socks are very nice
This is kind of a specific one, but like, ear biting is super fuckin good. If you've ever had someone drag their teeth along your earlobe while you fucked, you know what this is like, its fuckin GOOD
Casual Free Use: Just walking up and grabbing someone without consent, casual groping, cutting me off mid sentence to push me down and shove your cock in my mouth, etc
Jizz: On my face, in my mouth, both are fucking great, just cum in general is pretty hot
SPH/SPE: Either praising and cooing about how cute it is, or teasing and mocking about how tiny it is, I LOVE focus on a small dick.
Dare To Compare: (comparing cock sizes, either just whipping both out, or grinding against each other. It gamifies humiliation and is also just really hot)
More Intense Kink Shit
Gender Bendery.. Stuff: Calling a boy a girl, orientation play, etc. Generally making me feel like MUCH less of a male than you, even if you're a girl with a cock.
More Aggressive sex, painal, slapping, choking., HARD dirty talk, insults, degradation, verbal abuse, Daddy Kink (With characters of age, of course),NTR/Cheating ,The fat ugly hentai dude trope is my JAM
NO LIST
The Deviant Art Stuff: We're both on the internet, We've seen some shit. No scat, no vore, no inflation, no weird... like armpit kinks or whatever? If that's your thing fine, do you, just not for me.
Character Cravings!
Astolfo from Fate (The Most Basic Bitch Femboy, I know. But I wanna get pegged/topped as this pink haired brat SO BAD)
Chihiro From Danganronpa (can play this as Cis OR Transgirl, like both angles)
Bridget from guilty Gear (the only character on this list that isn't MALE, because I will ONLY play her as trans, but I didn't want to make a request thread JUST for Bridget)
Hideyoshi from Baka and Test
Haku From Naruto (aged up to 15 at least, of course)
OC EXCEPTION: I'd love to do something with a Pretty Cure Style magical girl getting corrupted and teased and dominated by a villain, but with the even more kinky caveat that this is a Crossdressing BOY under all the ribbons and cutie clothes.
If you have other canon femboys you like feel free to suggest them. No promises, but I probably forgot some I'd be down to play.

My current big craving is gender transformation. Turning a femboy slowly over time into a girl. I really wanna focus on the slow changes, shrinking of cocks, loss of balls, etc...
I'd also love to play something with human x pokemon. Something like a male Gardevoir, Mawile, or Lopunny being made extra pretty and girly and fucked silly by a trainer.

Last edited:
Really looking for Astolfo and Haku. Maybe with some gender bending or gender tf stuff.

Still probing for interest. Not replacing anyone, just curious what new ideas people have.

Adding Chihiro from Dangonronpa (preferrably trans or to be pushed towards trans) to this list

Back
Top Bottom