Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Esteem Among Thieves (CasualVelociraptor x bodman4)

"I need to continue my legacy with true believers of the cause," he whispered as she pulled herself closer, hovering just over the engorged tip of his cock. But she had a point. Distractions during the crucial weeks after a job like this, when all the power various corporations and governments would bring down to search for them, could be fatal to them and their cause. He could not let any of this group be captured and potentially give him up because they were distracted by a pregnancy.

"Practice does make perfect," he said with a slight smile. That's what he told all the recruits who joined the cause when they complained about drills. Though, this practice would be much more enjoyable than target practice. Raising his hands he rested them on her hips, guiding her down onto him with a sigh that was cut off as their lips met, her velvety channel wrapping around his stiff member. "Gentle," he whispered. "Do not hurt yourself trying to impress me."

In the other room, there was no sign of gentleness as Ronald and Riya fucked like animals. Their bodies slammed into each other over and over with long pent-up passion, which was impressive considering that they'd just met. He was more than happy to give her what she wanted, grunting as he pistoned into her while his lips and teeth met the tender flesh of her shoulder. "Fuck Riya. You're so fucking tight for me." He kept up the fast pace, the whole bed rocking from the force he was putting into his thrusts. Pulling her up to him he lifted her off the bed, kissing her deeply as he moved over to the wall, pinning her there and then continuing the rough fucking that she was screaming for.

"You presume I'd be the one getting hurt. How adorable," Akari darkly purred in his left ear when he finally filled her vagina in a single, slow motion, a little bit of a shadowy fog dripping from her lips as she licked his earlobe through her mask, unbeknownst to him. If she had to admit it to herself, it was sweet that Jason was so concerned about her, but she'd always wanted her first time to be rough, passionate, hard in a way that she craved. In her fantasies, she'd always been the one pinning the lucky man on his back and just going to town.

"Just remember, dear boy, let's try not to make any future believers tonight," Akari then grinned while gripping his shoulders, then slowly began riding him. After all, even she had to build up to the rough lovemaking she craved. "So let me know when you're about to cum and I'll swallow them all," she winked.

"Ohhhh…fuuuuck…yessUH!" Akari soon cried once she got a good rhythm going. Her eyes had already squeezed shut because it all felt too good as soon as Jason buried his dragger in her scabbard, but then the "UH" jumped from her chest and mouth as she arched her back. As if she wasn't clear enough about her needs, Akari flexed her legs to give Jason more leverage inside her, and placed her feet on his rock-hard thighs, touching the backs of his knees with her delicate toes. The only remnant of the quiet, self-composed warrior thief that Jason had met was that mask, still covering her face so Jason couldn't see her face as she moaned.

And then, when she closed her eyes, she somehow, impossibly, saw that Ronald and Riya were both ramming each other with all their might. After all, they were at least a couple rooms away at Akari's insistence, and yet it was happening...a new Darkness gift, so soon after she'd let it overtake. Riya bayed her pleasure to the heavens as his thrusts became more powerful and insistent, all while having a hard time keeping her eyes open because her entire body was spasming with delicious sensation. But she did manage to pull her conscious self out of the soup of her own nerves for a few moments to suggest-

"I- I- ohhhh, loving this. Could...could you do a few things for me?" as she was being railed. She continued while squeezing Ronny's ass, "Just please be careful not to go past my cervix. I had one minotaur partner who did that, and it hurt like hell." She wasn't sure if he actually could but she had felt him getting pretty close. "And...and can you call me a good girl? Maybe while you're sucking on or otherwise playing with my nipples. I- I want to be your good girl, Daddy, and take whatever you choose to give me."

Akari nearly moaned out "Ronny," but managed to open her eyes, and then the vision dispelled, and she looked down again at Jason and pounded him with a renewed vigor in an attempt to keep it from returning.

Riya gave a nervous squeak on that last part as she wasn't sure if he would be into that or would freak out completely. But it would be obvious, she hoped, that she wasn't trying to pretend that Ronald was her actual father or anything. That asshat was dead and buried, and good riddance. However, if there was anyone who was likely to be accommodating of these small bedroom requests, it was probably Ronald. That was strange to say given that they'd known each other less than one day, but she just felt completely safe, even to be a total dork in his presence. She then did so by looking up at Ronny and biting her lip cutely, probably sealing the deal for the poor thief if he had any interest at all in what she was saying.

"You sure talk big for someone who was asking me to be her first," he said good-humouredly. He wondered if she was just talking in a way she thought that his bed partners wanted or if she spent too much time in whorehouses and was trying to present herself as more experienced than she really was. But if she wanted rough he could give her rough. "You dear boy me again and you'll get on my bad side. We don't want that do we?" He had at least five, probably more on her. He wasn't going to have her infantilize him in any way.

But the comment did its job, getting him roused and more than willing to give it to her rough. So as she began sinking down on him he reached out, grabbing her hips and meeting the downward stroke with a powerful upward thrust of his own. The room soon became a contrast in opposites as she proved to be very vocal while he kept quiet, issuing the occasional grunt but nothing much more than that as their bodies crashed together. Not to say that he wasn't enjoying himself but he had never been a vocal person. Especially when getting too loud could alert people to your presence. Because there was something thrilling about having sex within hearing distance of enemies looking for you. And he hadn't gotten caught yet.

And his quiet demeanor didn't mean he also wasn't an enthusiastic participant. Though he would be a little unsettled if he had learned how her powers distracted her by giving her visions of the other members of their little troupe down the hall.

Ronald grinned down at Riya as she asked to be called a good girl. "Will you be a good girl for me," he asked as he reached down and gave a gentle swat to her ass while leaning over to kiss her. "If you are a good girl I'll give you anything you want."

Last edited:
“When you get tossed out like so much trash for having white hair, you learn pretty quick there ain’t no good or bad people,” Riya sighed, implying it was her parents who did so as she turned around, faced him and leaned herself against him, not knowing entirely why she was letting her guard down around him, and hoping she wasn’t killing the mood entirely. “Just good or bad cocks and pussies. What I want is for you to pound my bad little snatch with that good, thick cock of yours until you breed it!”

Of course, she did think Ronald had some goodness in him. However, all she cared about at the moment was his good goop making her feel like she’d be his cum dumpster, even if the potions would block any consequences. That was what.

“Ooh, the hero of the revolution has a bad side? I didn’t know for sure you were anything but a face on a propo poster until today, dear boy!” Akari chuckled before biting him just at the collar with a cheeky grin, playfully wanting to provoke Jason. But her vagina also squeezed him tight as her powerful hips frantically fucked him back, reminding him that if he wasn’t careful, he would send his troops against her wishes into her battlefield.

"Mmmmm. I think you're wrong but it feels weird to talk about as I'm fucking you," he said as her pussy slid around his cock. "But I can fuck you as hard as you want me to." His fingers dug into her hips, giving him a good grip on them as he went to work. It didn't take long for him to get up to speed, the sound of slapping flesh filling the room. He was not like Jason in that he wasn't afraid to let loose with grunts of pleasure as he fucked Riya. And if she wanted to be treated a little rougher then he wasn't going to complain, slapping her ass a little more firmly than before as he fucked her.

"What did I say," he growled, though there was a playful twinkle in his eye. They were making a bit of a mess in the water, a puddle forming on the floor outside the tub as their gyrations cause waves inside. He had no fear of shooting his load too early, experience telling him that he had time before that was a threat, even with how incredibly tight and insistent Akari's pussy was.

He reached up to grip the back of her neck, pulling her down so his lips met hers as they fucked, Jason showing that his fighting spirit also extended to his exploits in the bedroom. Their tongues dueled as they kissed, Jason not even noticing the mask she wore as he continued to slam up into her, burying himself as deep as he could. He wanted to give her a first time to remember.

"Yeah, fucking pound me like artillery! I can fucking take it, Ronny!" Riya grinned, then bayed like a forest nymph. "I can take it until you make me fucking cum all over this nice, thick dick...and then you better give me every last godsdamned drop!" With newfound determination, Riya turned around to lightly bite at Ronny's collarbone, rake his back with her nails somewhat, and then wrap her legs around his to create an incredibly tight and intimate standing fuck. She wondered now who was doing more of the fucking- him or her with her wildly gyrating hips charging repeatedly into his.

"I don't know, you tell me, Mr. Nyun," Akari growled through the mask while parting her lips from his. For just a moment, Jason would be able to see her full and pouty light pink lips before the shadows that knit themselves together to make up the mask rewove themselves into a tomb for half her face. And then they would come into contact with his again, this time with her teeth pulling gently in the lightest of bites on his lower lip. All while Akari held his hips still with her surprisingly strong hands and bounced her taut hips on his cock, the finger trap of her vagina slowly drawing out his arousal while it devoured him.

Ronald was more than happy to give it to her as rough as she wanted it. He didn't have to hold back for fear of getting in trouble with the madam of the brothel for injuring her girls. Riya wanted it hard and fast and with her pinned against the wall, he could fuck her to his heart's content and have her beg for more. He was glad that this job had brought them together because damn she was hot and he loved how she rolled her hips and begged for more. They were literally shaking the walls with the force he was fucking her with. And he was more than happy to empty every last drop of cum from his balls into her.

"I told you that I'd show you my bad side," he growled as he reached down to swat her ass. Not hard, since this was still very playful, but enough for her to know that he wasn't afraid of following through with threats. It was a good thing that they were only playing and fucking. Because he followed through with more serious threats as well. He was not afraid to get his hands dirty for the cause. Which in this case meant fucking her long and deep as she continued to bounce up and down on his stiff shaft.

As Akari continued to ride him, Jason thrust up into her, their lips pressed against each other as they fucked. She showed experience far beyond her years and he wasn't complaining in the slightest. But he knew the fun couldn't last forever considering her rule about not impregnating her. But he still had some gas left in the tank.

"Yeah...fucking show me how close you can get to getting really bad. Fuck my innocent virgin pussy like any other you've had. I'm a fucking dirty little sock to be cummed in, aren't I? Show all the power you have over me. That you could impregnate me. That it would be so fucking hot if you did. But you have discipline. You have power. You leave me yearning to carry your progeny, yet respect my wishes on the subject," Akari growled and groaned as she kissed Jason passionately.

Then Akari invited his hands to trawl up her face to cup her cheeks through her mask. This was not an intimacy she gave to him lightly. It was an offer of trust, should he wish to take it. Of course, he was free to remove his hands from her face and keep kissing her solely with lips, but she hoped that more access to her face when he couldn't see it would ignite his passions.

Part of her wondered if she was playing with fire here by letting such an inexperienced young man in her pussy. He'd held out well so far, but the way she squeezed her legs together, moaned as loud as she could while playing with her breasts that were still bouncing from Jason's thrusts, and was bouncing her hips, she wasn't making it easy for him to comply with her order. She'd hoped her first male lover would be someone older, someone who could gently guide her through the kind of lovemaking she didn't already know how to do with other women (but that didn't count against her virginity since it was all fingers and tongues), and that he would then be incapable of cumming after hours of making her cum over and over again. So, this was very much a purposeful test!

"Oh, fuck baby, I wanna cum multiple times on this dick tonight. That'll motivate me to take our shares of the money and buy an island in the Alliance of Free States, BAB-AY! Woo!" Riya whooped out in triumph back in her shower.

"Think about it, hot stuff," Riya growled, followed by a spank of her own ass. "My pale body, my tight pussy, my slightly wild eyes that make you wonder if I'll fuck ya or eat ya!" She laughed a little bit, with some evil in the undertones, but more of a wanton moaning as the predominant tone. "All accessible to you, all the time. In between meetings where we rule a little piece of the world through our smart investments that mean we never have to work again!"

"So yeah, don't you dare stop! FUCKING! ME! Because as soon as we pull this job off, my cunt is fucking yours, Ronald Rushin'!" Riya bellowed.

Back
Top Bottom