Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Edith's Passions (NSFW)

Edith

Meteorite
This is a placeholder and character introduction at present

9/7/2022: I am new to these fora, but not to text ERP. While I await my Newbie Purgatory, I thought I get my own balls rolling.

Communications

I tend not to use IM-ish media for ERP as I do like to give thought to what I offer my writing partners before committing it to the ether. So, for now, I'll RP via PM. Most days, I can make several posts in an RP and those may be as short as 3 or 4 sentence or grow to that many paragraphs, or more. It just depends on the situation.

General

I play Edith as a naturally born femme presenting intersex woman with both reproductive systems fully functional. That does not imply I want or need to use both in each and every RP. I am malleable as to the age I play her (setting things at different points in her life), though her default age is in her mid-forties. The context of the RP premise drives this, of course. As you will see, the Player enjoys a wide variety of kinks, but by no means are any really a requirement beyond her physical features. Even those are subject to a degree of negotiation.

Faceclaims

I have several I like to use, both photographic and CG. To start, I'll be using this.

Top Kinks

Age-gap (Edith is rather MILFy, no?), impregnation/risk of, sexual addiction, and size difference.

More to follow....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom