Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Grumpy Boyish Elf Goes On An Adventure

ZeroGameZ

Super-Earth
Hey y'all, my name is ZeroGameZ but I prefer being called Zero! The reason why my name is ZeroGameZ is because I'm playing 'Zero games' with what I want and putting it with a regular ol' 's' would be a bit boring considering what I want. And what do I want, you ask? I want story-based RPs, that's what I want. Or at the very least smutty one-shots that are more than just smutty one-shots if you get what I mean! And that's what we'll be getting through today. I think that's something important, making characters that have personality and have more to them than just the sexy stuff, though that will be an important part of all my works.

The Ratio
I don't usually deal with a ratio for the smuttiness, but I figured it'd be important to say it's rather flexible for me, if a story is more focused on the smut, I'd like it more around the 60/40 range because I'd still like the plot to be something that's important even if this is a smutty one-shot. I'd want a reason why this smut is happening, of course, but don't get me wrong, it doesn't have to be anything complex!

The Where?
Generally, I'm going to just RP here because anywhere else might be annoying and I'd rather not give out my Discord for a RP. We RP here, whether that be through threads or PMs, there's no preferences here.

The Rules:
1.No means no. Simple enough, no explanation needed.
2.Understand that this is not my life, and this is not something I will do every day. I write my smut for fun, and I'd rather not have to feel urged to reply every day. I could be replying 5 times a day or once a week. But I will keep up with you OOC if that's a problem.
3. Don't be an asshole. I will drop you if you act like an asshole.

The Kinks:

The Plot:
My current idea is to play something with my character, Leothenas Highwind, he's an elven man, though he looks more about he's in his mid-to-late teens with pale skin, long silver hair, bright blue eyes and he stands about 5'4". He's an archaeologist but has also studied as a wizard, focused on finding magic artifacts and studying ancient cultures. The biggest problem with him is that no one takes him seriously because of his boyish looks and short stature. This has stifled his growth both in terms of his career and relationships. Finding himself a part of a noble family, he's willing to pay many types of people to be his bodyguard, even if he's an angry little shit. The deal here would that he's probably not the most pleasant character to deal with, but he could grow into a better person. And if not that, he might be fun to play around with for short fun smut scenes.

Looking for either partners that are willing to play with him long-term or partners that would think this is fun for a small smutty romp.

Back
Top Bottom