Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to be creative //Kratos||Ritsuka\\

Kratos

Supernova
Dark.jpg

Seth, that was the name of a 29 year old who had decided upon leaving highschool and going through university that teaching art at one of the highest levels possible was something he wanted to do as a job, and so here he is. Apart from being an art professor for three or so years now as considering.. their was way to much training for it, he always did small classes, but during a day.. well his only classes were art classes which allowed people to easily choose a time they would prefer. It was a new year finally, the winter had been harsh but at its end, the snow while it lasted had been useful for paintings but Spring was on it's way which meant everything would melt away soon and that would be the end of the snow.

He had arrived a little earlier today, opening his classroom door and leaving it open as he then sat on top of his desk, it was not something that he would do often but well. So many people said he did not really look his age.. and so he took advantage of it, Since no student would be here for at least probably half an hour.. it would be fine to sit on here, well if he had known that someone was going to arrive a little earlier then expected well, he would have stopped earlier but instead continued to sit on his desk not realizing their was a female on route to his room, He preferred to not call it a classroom actually, considering it was more like a miniature studio which had plenty of tools for craft and painting and just being creative in general.

Artistgirl.jpg

Risa smiled as she pooped into what would be her art class. "Hello?" She smiled at the man on the desk. "Oh! Hello there. I didn't know anyone else came this early to class!" She smiled and held out a hand. "I'm Risa, Pleasure to meet you. I hope we have a good teacher this year."

Seth looked at Risa with a little bit of confusion, it was evident that she had not realized he was their teacher.. Do I really look like a student.. I mean I know I look young for 29 but surely she is just joking around at the moment.. Slowly he took her hand before lightly shaking it, part of him went to kiss it but instead he held back and did not do such a thing. "I am sure that you will.. Say what is your name then? Since we will be in this class together" Since she thought he was a student it would be easier to find out a little more about her.. part of him wondered if anyone else would actually come to this lesson.. most of the morning lessons were unattended.

"I'm Risa, Risa Nomine at your service sir!" She smiled and bowed quietly. "And may I ask yours sir?" She grinned a little. "You might wanna get off teach's desk, he might get sore at ya." She hopped on top of what would be her desk, sitting. "What year are you in?"

Considering, Risa seemed very very polite and almost.. playful in away, hearing his name being asked and then hearing her next comment a soft smile crossed his own face "Well Risa.. I am Seth Marintine.. as for what year level.. well how about you take a guess.." He did not want to ruin the fact that he was the actual teacher his soft smile remaining as he continued to sit on his actual desk. "Oh and if I see him entering.. I will hop off but for now no harm in just staying here.."

"Pleasure to meet you." she bowed and giggled a bit. "I think you are... probably in your second year here." She grinned gently. "You'll have to pose for me sometime."

Seth smiled at her softly, So is that how old I truly look... If only.. Sometimes I do actually wish I was the age that I look sometimes, or look the age I am.. "Hmm have to pose for you sometime.. I am sure I can do such a thing after all we will be in this class together.." His soft smile still remained, soon he would tell her who he actually was ready to see the look of surprise on her face. "So do you normally speak to your teachers like this?" A gentle laugh escaped him as he looked at Risa "Or am I just a special case.."

She flushed very red and looked away. "P..pardon me teacher!" She bowed again and went to sit in her desk, keeping to herself, her face still red.

In this style of circumstance all that Seth could do was smile, he found it rather humorous that a student had flirted with him in that manner thinking that he was a student.. sure he looked young for his actual age, but usually the students would think he was just out of university himself. "So do you still want me to pose for you" He spoke playfully throwing a teasing pose at her for a laugh before just relaxing a little "You can still call me Seth, Risa.. after all it will probably just only be me and you in this class at the moment"

She flushed redder and looked up at him, giggling.You had me fooled there Seth. I'm surprised they even let a cutie like you teach college art." She grinned and smiled happily.

The smile remained as he then decided to compliment back "The same can be said about some of my students.. you for example.. your a work of art already.. beautiful.. playful.." Seth smiled lightly at Risa "Who knows maybe I will pose for one of your works if that is what you want.. anyhow today is just about introductions and all and since we are here alone.. may as well get to know each other better.. make this time our time as such together.."

Risa smiled and flushed redder. "Oh my, you flatter me so." She winked a bit. "So tell me about yourself cutie." She sat up in her desk, listening attentively.

Seth smiled although began to speak "Well truthfully their is not much to tell.. I have been teaching people art for a few years now, and well they moved me to a different class this year, which had less students only because I work better with smaller numbers.. as I can teach them more and concentrate on every single one.. although in this class its only you and me.. which is fine.. after all I am glad to get to spend my time with a cute adult like you.."

Back
Top Bottom