Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Switch Futa looking for partner (NSFW)

SwitchKaraRP

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

Thank you for clicking my post :)
My name is Kara and I'm fairly new to BMR. This is my first post since my initiation post!

Anyways, onto the plot!
I'm looking to meet new people who have similar kinks as I do, for both short-term and long-term roleplays. I can play either female or futa/herm/dickgirl etc. depending on the scene. Though I do usually prefer to play futa when I am top/dom, and female when I play sub/bottom. A few exceptions are definitively on the table so feel free to ask or suggest something!
you can find an abundance of my reference pictures Here for females! and here for futas! and my main kinks can be found on my F-list but I tend to swing on my moods in terms of specific kinks and interests.
To add one piece of clarification I had to share more than once so far already! While I occasionally enjoy playing with femboy characters, I am not into masculine males. They simply do not fit my spectrum of sexual interests, sorry! Trust me I tried it at some point in the past 8 years of roleplaying ;)

Though to be brutally honest, I can be a bit picky with my partners. Don't be shy to approach me though! But I like to try my partners out once or twice before committing to a more serious RP with a lot of details and that is intended for the longer term.

To draw some interest, I figured the best way to get people riled up is by posting some of my go-to scenes! I have a few written down that I can easily copy and paste for when I want to get in and out of trouble at the end of the day hehe~
For the record, I'm a switch at heart but I usually play as a dom futa, so they're all written with that in mind.

[1] I'm a witch and your village has sold you off to me for being nothing but trouble to them, or something like that. And then I go and use magic spells, potions, artifacts, toys, and what not to corrupt you into becoming my little cock sleeve~

[2] we'd be at a party and you have been drinking too much. People rumor about me having the biggest dick in town, and your drunk ass just has to find out for yourself, so you go bother me to whip it out... but I'm not putting it back until you've taken good care of it for me~

[3] I'm a world-class breeding stud, but it's off-season right now, and to keep me occupied, my manager just sends in random boys and girls for me to use, fuck, break, and breed as much as I want~ and when I'm getting bored, the next comes on in right away. And you're the next girl in line~

[4] You live in a secluded place out of town and you're feeling pretty horny, after all, it's hard to get laid out there... So then you figure, if a guy can order a prostitute, then surely you can order a good, proper dicking-down, right? So then I roll up, and I'm going to give you more than your money's worth of trouble~

[5] You're a succubus and you decided to pick me as your next meal~ But you're greedy, and like to cause a little chaos, so you carry around some very dangerous, demonic cock rings that slowly corrupt the wearer until they're your mindless pets, only to fade once you drain them for every last drop~! However... things don't quite end up working out that way with me and I end up becoming a much more powerful demon than you and completely overpowering you throughout the process~

I'll be looking forward to your reply!
Please only add me on discord if your discord profile is RP intended so I know it is safe to add you to my friends list :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom