Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A transfemme discovering her femininity

inkscythe

Planetoid
It's been a long day today from university, but today has felt like a different kind of long. After months of struggling with what gender identity means to me, I finally figured it out. I was a girl, through and through. There was almost no doubt about it left. But, what did it mean to be a girl? I didn't really know, but I was gonna find out if it was the last thing I'd do.
So, I went back to my dorm, got my laptop out and posted a little post on twitter about my current state of mind and realization. I didn't really expect anything to come from it, but it was nice to at least share the thoughts with people I knew.
And then all of a sudden, I got a DM notification.........

Heyo there ladies of bluemoon, so I'm looking to play this really specific kinda dumb plot. But basically, I would play a recently out transfem, who with the help of your character discovers her feminine side, and learns about all the ways being a woman rocks. Maybe you're a friend who's offering to help, or a stranger who wants to bring me along for a ride.
I'd love to talk about it a bit more before starting the rp. I love to just plot out everything before anything goes down.

I feel like this rp could play out over a fairly long term period of time. Maybe a relationship could develop, and a strong sense of chemistry between our two characters. The setting would primarily be university based, so campus lifestyle and things like that would dominate the settings the rp would be in. I was hoping it could primarily be story driven instead of smut driven. And yeah, hopefully we can figure it all out when we go to discuss hehehe.

Love to hear from y'all soon!

Back
Top Bottom