Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Shahbanu's Partner Search (Female looking for Futa | RPs with Plot! | New to ERP)

fxfuta, futanari, historical, harem, raceplay, incest

Shahbanu

Moon
Hello, and welcome to my request thread! I'm Shahbanu and I'm in search for a roleplay partner who is willing to play a futanari against my female character. But before I continue, please allow me to introduce myself in a bit more detail.

FYI: Don't reply to me here! Send me a PM please. :)

𝑨 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’šπ’”π’†π’π’‡:
β˜€ I'm a 23-year-old woman from the United States.
β˜€ You're welcome to call me Shah or Rasha, or simply call me Shahbanu.
β˜€ I have been roleplaying since late 2010 and decided to take a hiatus in 2016. Recently decided to try and start roleplaying again.
β˜€ I don't have much experience in roleplaying with adult themes, so please be understanding if I don't live up to your expectations.

Now that I've given some info about myself, I can move on to what I'm looking for. Down below is a list of my preferences, requirements, and what kinks/fetishes I'm interested in. Keep in mind that this list will change as I discover which kinks/fetishes I do and don't like.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔:
β˜€ I will only play as a female.
β˜€ I would prefer for the roleplay to be plot driven. As I'm new to eRP, I don't know how well I'd do in a smut-based roleplay, but I think I could try it out if I think the storyline is interesting enough.
β˜€ Having background/side characters is something I'd like having in the RP. In my experience it helps prevent writer's block.
β˜€ I prefer roleplaying through threads or PMs. I can do e-mail as well.
β˜€ My preferred themes are historical (especially ancient), paranormal/supernatural, fantasy/mythology, and modern.

π‘Ήπ’†π’’π’–π’Šπ’“π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’”:
β˜€ In regards to the futanari character, I will only accept the type that has the full male set. I'm not interested in futas with female genitalia.
β˜€ I love romance! Roleplays that don't involve some sort of romantic intimacy bore me and feel pointless. It doesn't have to be the focal point of the roleplay, I just want some soft/intimate scenes every once in a while to keep me interested.
β˜€ No one-liners or novels! They kill my inspiration fast as it leaves me clueless as to what to write. One paragraph is the minimum.
β˜€ I refuse to participate in horror/gore/vore themes and anything involving underage characters or animals. I won't do anything with stuff that belongs in the toilet either.
β˜€ Please do not send me explicit images. I know the roleplay is adult themed, but there's a huge difference between imagining it vs. actually seeing it. I don't like seeing it.
β˜€ No anime pictures. Digital/realistic art preferred, don't mind images real people as long as they aren't explicit. I also don't mind if you choose to simply give a physical description.

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔:
My F-List. Still working on it. (Planning on making a male version soon).
β˜€ Romance | Intimacy
β˜€ Soft scenes
β˜€ Jealousy
β˜€ Frustration | Angst
β˜€ Incest
β˜€ Infidelity | Affairs
β˜€ Interracial (I prefer playing as a Latina or a white woman)
β˜€ Breeding | Pregnancy
More will be added eventually...

π‘·π’‚π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” (𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’…π’†π’‚π’” 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 π’„π’π’Žπ’ƒπ’Šπ’π’†π’…):
Italics = My role
Pink = Really want to do this pair
❣ = Idea Available

Vampire x Human
Goddess x Human
Ghost x Human ❣
Egyptian Queen x Time Traveling Archaeologist ❣
Queen x Queen
Queen x Princess
Princess x Princess
Spanish Colonist x Native Woman ❣
Concubine x Ottoman/Arabian Princess ❣
Mother x Daughter
Aunt x Niece
Sister x Sister
Muslim Arab x Expat Woman ❣

𝑷𝒍𝒐𝒕 π‘«π’†π’”π’„π’“π’Šπ’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”:
Ghost x Human
MC has just become a detective for the police department of a rural town, and never expected to come across any crimes that would need actual investigative work. One night, she decides to stay late a work to organize cold case files when she comes across the folder about the murder of a young woman, YC. She decides to visit the house in which the crime occurred, which has been abandoned ever since the murder was committed. She's then confronted by YC's spirit, who begs for help to have her killer captured.

Egyptian Queen x Time Traveling Archaeologist
MC is a modern-day university student who is working on her master's degree in Egyptology and is sent with a few classmates to work with their professor on an archaeological project in Egypt. One day, she separates from the rest to dig around in an area that the group had neglected to search, where she finds an artifact, and then faints only to be awoken by a group of ancient Egyptian citizens.

Realizing that MC's discovery and appearance matches that of an ancient prophecy, the citizens quickly proclaim her to be a goddess and is taken to the Pharaoh's palace. There, MC discovers that the Queen of Egypt is childless despite having been married twice, which poses a great risk to the stability of the Egyptian throne and threatens the kingdom's position as the most powerful in the region.

Believing that MC is meant to help the queen conceive through her otherworldly powers, the servants introduce her to YC. MC accidentally discovers the queen's problem, who decides to keep MC hostage in the palace in order to prevent her secret from being revealed. The queen has every intention in continuing the Egyptian dynasty with the "goddess," but will have to find a way to persuade MC into being with her.

Spanish Colonist x Native Mexican Woman
It had been a few years since the Spaniards arrived in Mexico and took control over the land and people. MC is the daughter of a Chief who has decided to create an alliance with the Spaniards. A large group of Spaniards lead by YC's new husband arrives to live alongside the natives. Being the daughter of the most powerful man in the tribe, it falls on her shoulders to befriend YC and maintain good relations. As the two begin to trust each other, YC reveals that she does not have normal female anatomy and has been unable to have a child, being forced to hide her secret from her husband using a variety of excuses and is beginning to feel the pressure to have a child. Having developed more than platonic feelings for the Spaniard, MC comes up with a plan that could put both of them at risk of violence, but comes with the reward of maintaining YC's honor and influence.

Concubine x Ottoman/Arabian Princess
MC is the youngest daughter of the reigning Sultan, and recently married a man who is double her age. She isolates herself in her bedroom, refusing to face her new husband. After learning of this news, the Sultan decides to send some of his talented concubines to be MC's servants, hoping that their presence will lift her mood. YC stands out the most against the rest of the women (you get to choose why, whether it be that she's charismatic, is skilled in playing a certain instrument, etc.), and MC finds herself frequently requesting YC to keep her company. YC eventually accompanies MC everywhere, and is given the role of being MC's head servant. While being the favored aid of the imperial princess comes with many benefits, YC finds herself in a predicament every time MC requests that she help her bathe in the hammam (Turkish bath), barely being able to hide her "little secret." Unfortunately for YC, MC eventually catches wind of the problem and decides to keep YC closer than ever.

Muslim Arab x Expat Woman
YC lives in [your Middle Eastern country of choice] with her conservative Muslim family that watches her every move. She's not allowed to have contact with men who aren't family, doesn't have a job, and is attending an all-women's college. Not only is she miserable because of her family's ultra conservative approach, but she also deals with the stress that comes with having "unusual assets," feeling she will never be able to have a normal romantic relationship. MC then arrives, having moved from the US to YC's country and begins attending the same college. MC becomes friends with YC, who feels at ease in MC's presence. To YC's dismay, she begins to see MC in a different light and the two become intimate with each other. YC will need to hide this relationship from her family, because if she doesn't, things could turn deadly.
(Please don't take offense due to the religious theme in this pair, it's just an idea that I've had in the back of my mind for a while.)

Last edited:
𝒃 𝒖 π’Ž 𝒑. π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’π’π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔.

Back
Top Bottom