Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Plot with some smut(occasionally)

StylusWrites

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
(Note, this is a copy from my FxM thread with changes cus I'm not *that* lazy)
Hi,

So, deets about me, I'm in my mid 20s and I'm in England. I've been writing for most of my life and I've been roleplaying for a year or two now.

Here are the things that I'm firm on for one reason or another that are simply administrative things:

1. Only photo faceclaims: models, influencers etc
2. Third Person
3. Past Tense
4. At least a few proper paragraphs (this can vary greatly in the rp but you should be able to maintain this on average) with accuracy
5. I am open to roleplaying in PMs but Discord is ideal; Discord is compulsory for planning.

I decide to RP based on a points system. Certain red/green flags occupy certain points and will be how I decide who I roleplay with. Just because I decline to roleplay with you, does not mean that you have multiple negative traits; it just means that, based on my preferences, we are incompatible as partners.

Reaching Out
First, when you reach out, I don't want a singular question asking about whether I want to RP. Answer is yes - otherwise I wouldn't be here. Answer to whether I want to RP with you is now 'no'.
Let me know what interested you on my thread, don't limit yourself to a singular thing as I might have a way to combine a few ideas together. Also, feel free to share your own plot interests as well as the NSFW specifics you ideally want to include in the RP.

Compulsories

A plot based RP
Young characters - early-mid 20s [I'm not a fan of age gaps at all, so just making that clear]
Exception : Vampires etc, as long as they look like they're in their 20s, I don't mind.
I will be playing a top characters (No two ways around this, I'm only playing tops. This isn't a 'too insecure to play bottom characters' situation, but something that is a limit due to past occurrences)
I will be playing a dominant or switch character
I require you to be able and open to play a switch character - if I had a dollar for every bottom/sub roleplayer there was... I don't have an issue with the occasional submissive character, especially if there is dubious consent involved but I have my limits.
Character Building - I mean like actually character building, taking time at the beginning to flesh out the characters together. For this reason, I don't often take premade characters, nor do I use them.
World Building - Again, this is a second warning, if you do not like discussing the RP world/characters previous to starting the RP and while RP-ing, then please do not reach out.

Interests (Star system, e.g. 5 *s = highly interested)

Namecalling (Giving + Minor Receiving)
Humiliation and degradation (Giving)
Rough Sex ***
Hypnotism/Persuasion (Giving) ****
Violence (Non-sexual) ****
Knifeplay & gunplay (Giving and Receiving) ****
Alcohol and Drugs ****
Action ****
Supernatural ****
Modern Supernatural/ Modern Fantasy ****
Light Sci-Fi ***
Sci-Fi
Harems *****
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina | Titans (2018) | Marvel
(Unfortunately, I don't play male canons)
Group Sex ***
Straight Guys ****
Non-con (Receiving) - Wait, hold on, what? Yeah, so having said that I won't provide submissive tops, I do have the memory of one scene I did where the top was blue balling his partner and so the dude shoved him onto the bed and then they had very loving sex after he said no. It isn't exactly non-con but eh, my thread so my definitions. I guess, dub-con is the official term?

Limits

Short-term RPs
Toilet Play
Gore/Vore
Mutilation (To the main characters)
Solely Submissive Characters (Both Male + Female)
RPs based entirely on the posts without any planning/discussion
One liners/short posts
Poor Spelling & Grammar - I don't mind the occasional mistake but I cannot read it if there are a lot of errors (didn't meet anyone who had an issue with correcting themselves until I got here so that certainly won't fly)
Slice of Life - The only 'exceptions' to do this are certain Uni based RPs with some kind of supernatural/power element or celebrity-style RPs
Underage Characters
Children/Pregnancy/Birthing anything (Don't like children and my character will boot it through the fourth wall)

Highly Unlikely
*These are things that I'm never going to offer. They are a thing that you can ask for but I will most likely refuse unless your providing something in the RP (***** items most likely) that isn't often offered by people

Watersports
Non-con - Sorry y'all, kinda find it a bit boring as a plot device
Me playing multiple characters - I have no issue playing multiple female characters but for some reason multiple male characters gives me a brain fizzle but I've done it enough times and can certainly do it again.
Playing against Twink characters - Never thought I'd would explicitly say this but they just aren't always relevant most of the time plus Twunks > Twinks

Plots

Honestly, I'm probably never going to provide any. I have never been one who provided straight forward plots and wanted to run with it. Let me know everything you're interested in from this thread and we can see what we can do. You'll find out very quickly that I generate a ridiculous range of plots from nowhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom