Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Extreme cravings I can't get out of my head! (FxF, FxNB, FxT)

Hey there. Welcome to my cravings thread To get the basics out of the way, I prefer to RP over threads or PMs, have no demands for post length or frequency so long as you give me something to work with, I play in third person past tense and prefer you do the same, and my only hard limits are scat, vore, gore, and hyper. Anything else can be discussed, as long as it fits the context of the RP.

Please note that, while these are structured and written under the assumption of FxF, I am quite open to your character being transfemme, transmasc, nonbinary, or basically anything else. As long as YC is not a cisgender male, I am fine.

Without further ado, the cravings:

My Body Is Your Canvas, Mistress ...: FxF, extreme. I want to play a submissive woman who seeks a dominant, caring, controlling Mistress with one goal: MC wants to surrender her body totally to someone else's whims to be molded and reshaped and transformed. From things as basic as piercings, tattoos, permanent hair removal, to standard plastic surgery procedures, to the extreme ends of clitoridectomy, infibulation, nipple removal, amputations, etc. PLEASE NOTE: I am currently primarily looking for this one if you are willing to go towards the extremes. However, as I have run into a misunderstanding recently over expectations, I will be clear: I am NOT interested in this ending in snuff. Nor should it be abusive or nonconsensual. I want a dark, twisted, but ultimately romantic and loving RP.

Oh, How The Mighty Fall: FxF, extreme. Simply put, I want to play an older, rich, powerful, dominant businesswoman, the type who secretly craves being forced to submit. Enter your character, a young, truly dominant woman who through some means learns this about MC and decides to seduce, break, and enslave her. I am looking for something of a slow degradation of MC's life as YC guides and sometimes forces her further down a descent into depravity. As with the "My Body Is Your Canvas, Mistress ..." craving, I would deeply appreciate more extreme body modifications playing a significant role.

If you want a a more sinister variation, YC could actually be a Chinese operative tasked with destabilizing MC's company and position to weaken it, having determined that MC likely has certain proclivities that could be used by a skilled seductress to slowly bring her down.
Celebri-TPE: So this is a fairly similar one to Oh, How The Mighty Fall. I would love to play a (fictional) celebrity, preferably an actress or musician, who, despite her fame and "girl power" sort of image, is involved in a Domme/sub (or Mistress/slave) total power exchange (or TPE) relationship with YC, her agent or manager. Please note I am not looking for Non-Con or blackmail stuff here. MC being consenting and willing is a major part of the appeal here.

If any of these interest you, or you have a plot with similar themes, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Last edited:
Bump. "Celebri-TPE" currently taken, still looking for "My Body Is Your Canvas, Mistress ..." and "Oh, How The Mighty Fall."

Back
Top Bottom