Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Secret crossdresser boy at the office

SecretBoy

Moon
Hello! First of all thank you guys for checking my thread. I am looking for partners who is comfortable with MxM partners. I am searching someone who can play male characters against my feminine bois. Now let me share my ideas below and give you clue about that. Please no one liners. 3rd person only. At least two paragraphs per post. At least one post per week. I am 23 years old IRL and all characters must be older than 18
Main kinks: transformation (masculine to feminine), risk of being caught, humiliation, sexy clothing, lingerie, heels, non-con, dub-con, interracial age-gap.
Limits : scat, vore, gore, vomit, watersports and disgusting things like that.
Sissy Secretary(Romance or Blackmail or Dub-con): MC would be stra8 boy who fed up getting rejected at job interviews. He always wanted to have luxury life and partying with sexy girls but he was broke to make his dream come true... One day while searching job vacancies he saw secretary position with really high salary at high profile company. He became jealous how girls had huge chances... If I was girl I would be really lucky... I was daydreaming about being a girl and being sexy lady for sugar daddy and having her dream life... He checked himself at the mirror. His friends always laughing that he is feminine and have no chance with girls. Maybe I can dress as girl and try my luck? Maybe that is my last chance to live my dream life? I can hide my true identity that my bestie was hacker and could change my identity card. O-okay I will do it....
So in this RP I would play that guy who is going to try hide his true identity and transform into sexy girl for just this job. What about your character? Are you going to be my boss? Or my workmate? Would you find out I am not girl? Or that would be more hard everyone thinks I am girl and trying to hitting on me? We can work on that.
If you have any ideas don't feel shy to message me. I am flexible boi and open to hearing your ideas.

Back
Top Bottom