Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male pspspspspspspsp (kitter's request thread)

kitter

bad at being good
Hi hello salutations and greetings
(details, details)

You can call me kitter
- I am a 30 something afab woman, if that matters to you. Your age and gender does not matter to me, unless you're too young to be here. In which case, get out of here kid! go outside! eat your vegetables! do your homework!
- I am looking to RP here on bluemoon (preferably in PM) - I will not ask for your discord, please don't ask for mine.
- I roleplay solely in the third person
- 300-400 words is a short post for me, but I'm comfortable in the 500-600 words range. I prefer to get to the point, I guess, but I don't really enjoy "short" RP posts
- I am not here to cyber or meet potential romantic partners
. OOC chatter that doesn't respect this point will get you ignored, sorry!
- I am going to try to reply at least once a day. I am, however, a busy adult and this is my fun hobby. if life gets in the way, unfortunately posts are sacrificed. I will try to let you know if I need more than 48 hours.
- I love using faceclaims for my own characters. I don't require it of you, but I do appreciate it. On this note, I don't really want to dictate your character to you. I want you to come to me with your own character ideas! I want you to play a character you like and are comfortable with!
- As you can probably tell from this thread - I'm not deft with formatting and stuff like that. The best you'll get out of me is links in the body of the RP to character's faceclaims or outfits. If you want to make your posts really pretty, please do! Just know I can't really offer the same in return.

Kinks
(dos, don'ts, and so on)

I do not currently have an f-list! But I will look at yours happily. Because it's easier, I will start with:
Absolute Limits (I do not want to write about these things): Any kind of bathroom play - scat, watersports, farting, etc. Vomiting, vore. Sexualized gore. Spitting and snot/mucus in a sexual or detailed manner. Bestiality or Pregnancy plots (risk of pregnancy is acceptable but I have no desire to play a pregnant character). Basically anything in an extreme - including bimbofication.
As for my kinks... Well, I like to explore things that I think fit into the situation or that my character would like. I'm fairly open when it comes to things I enjoy, and prefer to concentrate on what makes sense for the story. Oral usually makes it in there, though. Age gaps with YC as older in MxF pairings are also HIGHLY appreciated.
Oh, and despite my lack of list of kinks, I do enjoy smut heavy RP in addition to delicious plot!
Also, please note, I prefer to only play one main character at a time. This means harem play isn't for me!

Plots, Pairings
(the fun stuff, finally)

Modern Monsterfucking
So, this is somewhat of a selfish request, I know. But if I don't put it out there, I know I'll never find it at all. So better to try, right? Anyway, I'm looking to play the beauty to your beast in a modern/modern fantasy setting. Orcs, Demons, Werewolves, Tentacle Monsters, and so on are welcome. Traditionally handsome human men need not apply. I'm looking to play a human (witch or otherwise), elf, or possibly even nekomimi female. Warning: I'm looking for a dose of/elements of non-con for this one. Message me to world build!

Modern Incest
I am seeking mainly a daddy and daughter setup! Sorry to all the mother/son enjoyers out there, but that simply isn't my bag at all. I'm also open to stepfathers, uncles, and perhaps even an older brother, if he's a good deal older. The main idea I'd like to explore is YC finding out MC is producing sexual content on onlyfans or a similar website. We could go with him buying a few private sessions from her, not revealing who he is to her, or simply with him watching her perform from afar for some time before their real life connection happens. I would love to have the endgame being him starting to appear in her videos (with his face hidden), but I'm open to discussion and variations on this idea!

**Modern of the Not-Necessarily Incest Flavour**
I have, lately, the most insane craving for some fairly vanilla/light petplay. Think: Toebeanies stockings, kitty/puppy ear headband, and a fluffy tail buttplug... Plus a cute collar. As above - I don't really do anything in extremes in my sexual roleplay which is why I specify vanilla/light. Think more cute costumes and calling her a good kitten/dog or a bitch in heat, not eating out of a bowl on the floor or body modification. However, I'm very open to incorporating BDSM elements into this. In fact, I'd prefer it! If this sounds like your jam, please. Please indulge me. Partners looking for a cute kitty/puppygirl to spoil will receive the most attention. Sorry, this craving has me in a vice grip.

Historical Fantasy of an Original Flavour
I'm a nerd for history, and I'd love to set up something not GoT flavoured but with some of the same themes! Anything from ancient egypt to wwII (as well as alternate universes or fictional ones) is on the table, but again I'm not going to be a stickler on the details. This is a fun hobby and I'm not going to take you to task because of some small inaccuracy and I ask you do the same for me.
Want to play a conquering general who's taken a young queen's kingdom? Sure!
Want to set up something where the princess is sent away to be married? Hit me up!
Want to have your Orc fuck the hell out of my Elf character? I'm down!
I'm open to hearing your ideas as well, but I will greatly prefer to play someone of the royal persuasion.

Okay, if you're ready to PM me, please do! Just make sure you've read my entire thread and be advised I won't respond to really low-content PMs (stuff like 'hey wanna rp?'). Tell me a little about yourself! Or what caught your eye/what plots you'd like to explore!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom