Mx Female Seeking Vtuber Waifu's (Hololive, Nijisanji, Vshojo, Phase Connect, etc)

Razner

Super-Earth
Howdy! I'm looking to try my luck in finding any partners who are up for playing certain Vtubers in some less then seiso scenarios and so thought I'd put together a quick request thread related to that. You don't necessarily need to be super knowledgeable about the girl you're open to playing (since it can be hard to keep up with so many lengthy livestreams), so long as you've at least seen a few clips to get the basics of their personality down. On my end, I'm open to playing either male Vtubers (Holostars, Luxiem, Noctyx, etc), fanboys or even agents/managers who work with the girl on a corporate level for some behind the scenes antics involving those who work closely with the girls. That being said, if there are any other ideas or options that anyone reading this might have come to mind, then I'm certainly open to discussing it and seeing what we can come up with!

A couple of quick RP Notes:

* My preferred method of roleplaying leans toward Private Messages or Threads. Discord and similar instant message methods is a HUGE maybe since I've mostly had bleh experiences on here with people asking me to add them and then never being up for actually playing, thus resulting in a clutter of 'friends' that I eventually remove after a few months of nothing happening outside of endless planning.

* I'm flexible on post lengths but would like a partner who can at least put out a couple paragraphs of text. Less then that tends to lose my interest very quickly. I'm not expecting huge walls of text (although I'm not against those for anyone who enjoys longer replies), but two or three decent paragraphs would be greatly appreciated.

* Your IRL gender doesn't really matter to me so long as you're fine playing a female character, so male and nonbinary writing partners are equally welcomed to message me if they have any interest.

* I'm up for both sex and story driven games, though if I had to state a preference it would lean toward sex driven or at least sex heavy RPs.

* Short term and long term games are equally welcomed so long as we have a scenario that gives us plenty to explore over a lengthy roleplay.

* Third person is heavily preferred, but open to first or second if my partner strongly prefers it.

Now for a quick On/Off list before getting to the girls.

On's (none of which are required)
Dirty Talk
Powerbottoms
Femdom
Foot Play
Age Differences
Ugly Men On Beautiful Women
Anal Sex
Sexual Exhaustion
Sadist/Masochist Relations
Harems

Off's
Scat
Gore
Heavy Bloodletting
Vore

Now onto the girls I'm hoping to find partners to play the parts of in a roleplay or two! I'll try to separate them a bit by agencies for some better organization and will be including a five * system to accentuate which ones I'm leaning toward the heaviest at this time.

Also, I realize the age restriction stuff gets weird since a few of them are given youthful/petite designs despite having stated ages and backgrounds in their profiles putting them over legal ages of consent (in some cases, by hundreds if not thousands of years), so for site purposes I wish to clarify that each character is going to be depicted above what the site allows (currently 15+).

Hololive
Gawr Gura ****
MorI Calliope *****
Ninomae Ina'nis ****
Kiryu Coco *****
Inugami Korone ****
Houshou Marine ****
Oozora Subaru ***
Hoshimachi Suisei ****
Akai Haato / Haachama ***
Kureiji Ollie ****
Kobo Kanaeru ****