Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

& The Lion Fell in Love with the Lamb {Akuma & VenomousLips}

VenomousLips

Super-Earth

(I know it's extremely long, but it's just an intro, I don't expect this much in return so don't panick.)

Asmerina

"Rina! Asmerina!!!" Mirela whispered as loudly as she could. "What are you doing!? You're crazy!" She continued on, trying to catch my attention as quietly as she could. "If they find you, you'll be killed!"

I rolled my eyes, and turned around to face her sundenlly. We were both kneeling down, very low to hide in the darkness of the night. "Well, I'm marrying Theron, might as well be killed." I whispered back at her, grinning in my exagerating tone.

"Oh come on! You know how many would kill to be in your position? He's handsome, smart, funny-"

"You're forgetting controllive, greedy, selfish... lustful.." I frowned even more. "I don't want to marry someone I don't love. And I know for a fact, he, is diffenitely not my future or my destiny." Before Mirela could say anything else, I looked deeply in her eyes. "Don't worry about me. You know my mother's necklace means so much to me. It's the only thing I have to remember her by, and in there-" I turned my head and pointed to a large castle, "-is where it is. It's finally time to take back what belongs to my family, even if I die trying." My head turned back to see her. "Mimi, you have to get out of here. If they find you, you will be hung. You know the law. Gypsies are hated, death is obligatory. Leave, now!" I raised my voice, and she starred at me blankly and with depression in her eyes.

"Be careful..." She whispered, "I already lost my brother, I can't lose my best friend too."

"I'll return, I promise." And with that, I turned around and and continued towards the gates. The gates were guarded by two quards, which were both lazily sleeping standing, with their arms crossed, and tin helmets lowered to cover their eyes. I shook my head, and looked over my shoulder briefly to find Florica had disapeared as told. I looked back ahead at my targets. I only had two weapons, poison and a small balde tucked in a thigh belt on my left upper leg. I reached into my cleavage, and pulled out a single thin vile of purple solution. I only poured a bit on one of my thick strands of pink ribbon, which complimented my outfit. I smiled a bit, before closing the bottle and pushing it back in between my breasts. I quietly and cautiously crawled on my feet towards the first man. I slowly pushed myself up to stand tall, directly behind him. I threw my ribbon in front of him, and grabbed it with my opposite hand. I took a deep breath before, within a second, pulling the material over his nose and mouth. It was as if I was going to strangle him, but instead I covered his lower face like a veil. This veil, was deadly. The mans eyes opened immediately, his hands reaching for the veil. He struggle, but he was too weak to get it off before he fell to the ground unconscious. I caught the guard right before his body hit the ground, and lay him down slowly and quiet so not to wake the other one. As I had lay him down, I grabbed the keys and held them together tightly so they wouldn't clash against each other. I carefully walked over to the gate and held up the key to the lock. I had been spying on the castle since I was young, so I knew exactly which key was used. I pushed the key slowly in the lock, but I wasn't so lucky. As I turned the key, the lock made a loud cracking nose. I stopped in my tracks, I could hear the silver slidding out of the sheath of the second guard. My eyes were wide, and right as he went to swing I ducked and turned around, only to launch my foot directly in his crotch. He screamed out in pain, falling to the floor. I grabbed my small blade, and swiftly sliced the back of his right ankle. The man yelled out in pain, as he looked down at his bleeding ankle. Before he could grab me, I pushed open the gate and ran in. He began to scream 'Gypsy! Gypsy!' and soon I started to see several guards coming towards me. My eyes widdened, "Shit!" I muttered to myself, before clipping the set of keys on my thigh belt and running for the main doors of the palace. 'Get her!' I could hear coming from left ot right. I stopped in my tracks, looking up everywhere to see and escape method. And there it was. A cord running from a tree to one of the windows of the castle. The cord held several decorative lanterns. I ran for the tree and threw myself for it, grabbing onto a branch and swinging my body. I let go after a final swing, and launched myself into the air. I grabbed onto a higher branch, and pulled myself up. The cord was just above me. I tossed one of my ribbons over the cord, and grabbed on with the other hand. Jump, was the only thing I could think of doing. I slid down the cord, knocking off the lanterns on my way there. Arrows missing me by inches, except for one, which stabbed directly into my arm. WIth a yelp of pain, I let go, stumbling onto the patch of flowers and rolling into one of the guards. Before I could get up, they had me in handcuffs.

Two guards marched in the room, holding a young woman with one hand. They threw her roughly in front of her. "An intruder, sir." My head was low, and my now messy hair hide my face. Slowly, I brought my head up, my misty hazel eyes to meet with yours. The arrow had not been removed, only broken in half, leaving the half still stuck in my arm. Blood seeped down my arm, dripping on the floor. "She's a gypsy, your highness."​

(Good cause i was going to say i would never be able to pull it off.)

Drake Looked at the Girl."Now why is it you have tried to break into my castle?"He asked as he looked her over."Remove the arrows and get her cleaned...I hate talking to dirty people."He said."And someone clean this mess up!"He yelled."After you've cleaned her send her to my quaters make sure she is unarmed and tied up."Drake demanded as he walked out of the room.

Drake was the prince of this Kingdom and one he ruled with an iron fist."Damn guards can't do anything right."He said with a groan as he went into the dining hall. He was just about to have dinner when all of this happened."Bring me the usual."He waved to the servents and they left to do their princeses bidding. After about a half hour they returned with freshly prepeard meat and fine wines.

Drake ate while waiting on the condition of the Gypsy that broke in. He was just going to torture her after all. Just to get information out of her and that's about it. Then he would have her beheaded for breaking in or some other way of killing. Whatever death she took it was no concern of him. After all they were banned from this kingdom. And all would meet the death penalty.

(I hope it's ok.)

(Yes, that's fine. Haha, don't you worry my intros are always novel-length.)

I was at first surprised that you had ordered me to be cleaned, and treated, but when you then ordered for me to be brought into your room tied up, I knew exactly what you were planning on doing. My eyes glarred into yours, an evil sparkle to them as I grinded my teeth. I would have said something, but the only thing I had any time to do before the guards picked me up again was rudely spit on your floor. "Comon, you trampy Gypsy!" One of the guards grumbled and he practically pushed me so hard I fell on the floor.

Although I was being medically treated, I got no remorse, and my wrists stayed tightly and painfully tied together. They were so tight, that everytime I'd move, the rougg metal would dig more and more into my skin, causing me to almost bleed. I let out a groan once the arrow was pulled out of my arm. I tried to ignore the excruciating pain. My arm was soon after being disinfected, wrapped, and I was ready to go. They had stripped me of the keys I had stolen, and the blade. The vile of poison tucked in my cleavage, was invisible unless stripped of my clothing.

Finally, the guards entered your room, throwing me to the ground once again, this time harder. "The Gypsy, your highness."​

He looked at her."Leave us and untie her arms."He said."Gypsy's are harmless with out their weapons."He said as he stood up and took a sip of his wine."Now Gypsy do you have a name?"He asked as he sat in the chair infront of her. He was curious to know about how she was able to get in the castle so easly but then again."You do know why I had you brought to my room do you not?"He asked with a small smirk as he finished his class of wine and set it down."I want to get information out of you...Like where the other Gypsy's are...where you guys hide."He said."It is time I eraticated your kind from this earth."

Drake was one who always went through with an idea with no worry of failing it."Come sit."He said patting the chair just next to him."the quicker you make this i might make you just a slave and not be head you for breaking in to my castle."He said and crossed his arms as he waited for her to comply.

As my hands were released from the cuffs, I watched the guards as they parted. I held my left wrist in my right hand. I rubbed it lightly, since it was soar from the roughness of the handcuffs. As you asked my name my head lifted, my angered eyes to meet with yours. Although my expression was not angry, the rage filled my eyes like a twisted hurricaine. "My name is Asmerina.." I replied, although my tone was not pleased of your or any of it. "You cleaned me up, to then torture me and kill me. How humane." I was being sarcastic, but I refused to come neck to you and sit.

"I rather have my head taken off and be tortured till no end, than selfishly sacrifice the lives of my friends and family, for my own." I smirked, I was certainly not impressed by you. You were exactly like Theron, but with higher authority. Main focus, to make me a slave. "We are not selfish like you, remember? We actually care about others and would make deadly sacrifices to save one another." I paused, "Kill me now, kill me later, don't kill me at all, my lips will still remained sealed."​

He chuckled."So your a stubborn girl huh?"He asked and stood up. He kneeled down infront of her."So Asmerina."He said."Tell me about yourself."He said."If you obviously won't tell me i guess i can just have the forest burned down and have bountys for high money for every Gypsy brought to me."He added.

But for you Asmerina."Drake said."I do believe we can have fun with your stay here."He said with an evil smirk. "Would you like to eat...maybe have a drink?"He asked."I would love if you could be more open...Cause Gypsys interest me."He said."I've really never get to know them cause they are normally killed."He said Obvious he was lieing he just wanted to get her friendly to him."So why did you break into my Castle?"

"You can burn down the forest on your own, but at least I would have not been responsible for the death of my people." I glarred at you rather evily. I listened to you, ignoring the rest until it hit a drink, "I don't accept dates from cold-blooded killers." I grinned, pausing, "But some how I seriously doubt I have a choice." I looked around, seeing no guards or any other sign of human life other than the two of us. My eyes shifted back to you.

"I broke into your castle to retrieve something that belongs to me, and my family." I starred up at you, before, without permission, lifting myself off of my feet. I was barefoot, since my shoes were lost outdoors when I was shot with the arrow. "Your father took an ancient artifact that belonged to my mother." I took a step closer to you, our bodies an inch apart, and our faces just as close. "And I want it back...." The way I had said those words, was calm, yet challenging and sharp at the same time.​

He chuckled."You mean this?"He asked as he moved his shirt a little down to show the artifact."My father told me that someone was going to come look for it eventually."He said."It's funny what my father told me how it came to him...would you like to hear the story or try and take it from a prince that likes to fight?"He asked.

Drake put his hand on her cheek and shook his head."Well Asmerina."He said."Sit down and let's have a drink then maybe we can talk about why It's around my neck and not yours."He said and let his hand slip from her cheek and he sat down at the table that was made for two people.

As you moved your shirt down, I looked ocnfused, until my eyes fell upon the very necklace I had come to retrieve. My eyes widened a bit. I had least expected you to be wearing it. Haunting to know that it was around your neck, instead of stored safely somewhere. Haunting, that is, before it posessed a power that only certain people can release. I began to wonder if you could control it. I swallowed hard, but not noticably. As your face brushed against my cheek, I didn't pull away, nor react, I just simply stayed starring at you. My expression, monotone.

"I don't want to know how your father murdered my people to take possession of the necklace...." I snapped back, as I watched you slowly sit. "But I do want to know what I have to do to take it back..." I added, slowly taking a seat. "If you want a fight, I can put one up." I smiled, but it was gentle nor friendly, more evily. Almost like yours.​

He smirked."Well then."He said with a smile."Come here and let's talk."He said pushing a seat out for her."You won't get it back so simply...I mean after all you won't win even in a fight."He said."Now come sit and I might consider giving it back for a price."He said and poured a class of wine for the two of them.

"It's all can be decided by what you do."He said."Want to come at me and fight for it let me know and I will gladly fight."He said."But do you really want to resort to violence?"He added with an evil smirk. He was sorta soft with her. Giving her so much options to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom