Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The Spin Class

Jendos93

Super-Earth
I was never much one for physical exercise, but my friends were constantly talking about how amazing this indoor cycling class was, so I thought I'd give it a try.

That morning we entered the small women's gym and made our way to the spin class. I gulped, all of the women were insanely fit and attractive. Toned muscles, perfect abs, fat asses and perky tits stuffed into yoga pants and sports bras. I had to admit, I felt slightly self conscious.

The previous class was just leaving, and they were completely soaked in sweat. Like, to an absurd degree, it was as if they'd been swimming around in a literal swimming pool of sweat and grease. My friend didn't seem to notice, she was probably used to it.

"Alright, ladies, that was great! See you next time!" The instructor said. She soon left the class with the others, as the next teacher and class of students slowly filed in.

The lights in the class turned low as we got seated, and the instructor informed us that the class was going to be very hot, as usual. It was supposed to improve the intensity of our workout, I guess. I could vaguely hear a low vibrating hum as the class started, but it was probably nothing.

Several minutes into the class, and everything still seemed fine. The girls started to glisten with sweat, panting, breasts heaving, asses slapping the seats. Our instructor commanded us to keep going. Go faster, go harder, show the bike who's boss. A subtle smell began to fill the room. Was it just my imagination? We had no idea pheromones were being pumped into the room, slowly but increasingly. Our seats also very subtly began to vibrate, far too subtly for anyone of us to notice.

But along with the pheromones, the vibrations would slowly but surely increase in intensity. The humming sound got slightly louder, dulling our senses even further. We focused even more on the burn of the workout, not paying attention to what was happening to us.

At some point later on, the rest of the class became a haze. So hot, moving so fast, hard to think. Body's on fire. Feels good. We'd just gotten more and more intense with our workout, with no clear end in sight.

Weird vibrating under me. Had that sensation been there the whole time? I feel so wet. With sweat, right? Yeah, that's it. Exercising feels good. Really good. Is that moaning I hear? No, it's just…people working out. The grunting you hear when people are putting an effort in into their workout. That's all. My vagina feels so fucking good, it's probably getting the best workout of my entire body.

"COME ON, LADIES! FASTER FASTER FASTER! DOESN'T THE BURN FEEL GOOD? MORE MORE MORE!" Drool left my lips as my eyes glazed over. My mind felt so heavy and clouded. Guess I was just really into it.

Meanwhile, you were the girl next to me, more aware than the others, but still a slave to the mind bending pleasure you were experiencing. The instructor grinned as she noticed you hadn't completely given in to the workout. Soon, she stepped off from atop her bike and her massive cock throbbed within her tight yoga pants. How fun. She loved breaking the strong ones.

————————-

Hey there! Really interested in doing an rp that takes place in one of those spin/cycling classes, with brainwashing and pheromone elements involved! I'd play a new student and we can both play the Futa instructor! DM me if you're interested! I prefer detailed and literate multi para partners, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom