Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Father x Femboy Son

Submissive25

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello everyone, I felt a craving a incest RP of a father banging his femboy son. I personally prefer to be the femboy son, while you be the father.

I prefer either a long term or short term roleplay.

At least 1 or 3 paragraphs, we can discuss over on private messages.

Good grammer.

Also please be patient with my replies since I have a very stressful job. But I always get days off every Tuesday.

Kinks that I like:

Romance

Forbidden Taboo (Incest)

Sex Toys

Outfits (Only apron, Cheerleader, Maid, Secretary, only mini skirts, workout clothes or whatever you prefer we can discuss)

Dancing

Massive Cum Shots

Dirty talking

Spanking

Recording

Humiliation on the submissive

Kissing

Anal Creampie

Things I DON'T like

Gore

Anything that belongs in the toilet.

Animals

Underage

Vore

Abuse

Footplay

Breathplay

Now onto the plot!

A father was dissapointed that his son grew to be like his fat ass'd mom.

The son is inexperience/naive. Like him shaking his jiggly bubble butt to music, unaware that it's turning his father on.
The father starts buying him clothes to hit that outfit kink, short little skirts with thigh highs, things like that!

One drunken night, the father no longer sees his son, but as a daughter. He touches his son innapropriately and builds up to it with the son flustered but turned on from the touching. After a whole night of rough intense sex, the two wake up covered in sweat, with the son covered in cum, both shocked that both of them enjoyed what happened last night, but decided to embraced their new taboo life.

I have no problem if you wish to expand the plot. Come over to the PM and we can discuss it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom