Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broomhandle45

So, I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon and see what happens. As a note, I normally don't have a giant craving for anything in particular pairing wise, it's usually more a setting. So by all means if you have some idea you can't seem to grab others with, PM me! Never know what might happen.

EDIT: Added more Fandoms and put an Interests thing.

*Notes*
For the moment, I'm NOT doing anymore demon RPs. You may be able to convince me for a good idea, but I do have other choices, after all. But the vast majority seem to jump right to the Demons.

Rules​
I perfer RPing via PM's, mostly because I have a much easier time following that way. If there is going to be any sort of eroticism, I only ask that you're female. And if your not; never fear. I'm sure we can still RP something without an issue, just won't have any sex.

I'll be frank, most of what I've on here is minor plot that is used to hop from one sex scene to another, but I'm pretty flexible to working with plots and a good RP is always fun to me, but I'd like to know beforehand if it's going to just be sex, sex, and sex or actual coherent plot.

My typing should speak for itself on what RPing level I'm at. Not really perfect but a good grasp on punctuation and grammar-I think- So if you're around this level and probably a little lower. That's fine, I can work with that.

Fetishes​
I'm fine with, quite a bit actually. Provided that there isn't any mutilation, swallowing of various body fluids(and I mean like..urine, feces, blood, etctera unless there is some vampirism or something), insertion into holes that probably should have inserted things. (I.E. The male urethra)

Bestiality (Preferably me being said animal, however that works), Futanari, Bondage, Voyeurism, Exbitionism, S&M, Maids, Schoolgirls, Neko's, I enjoy being Demons, like the big burly horned types, Pregnancy, Rape, Gangrape, Humiliation, Incest..

You'll get points if you can throw gunplay and violence in the RP, I enjoy me some fightin' gore. Girls with Guns IS a fetish, yes it is. Specially scantily clad ones. And I am quite knowledgeable in firearms, as a little note.

Interests​
Action/Adventure
Romance
Modern
Fantasy
War/Action/Combat
Sci-Fi
Smut
Supernatrual

Fandoms​
This is a list of Fandoms that I have the most knowledge about; but hell. I'm sure I'll miss one. If you don't see it here, you can always ask. And I am quite willing to do canon characters if it is required, keep in mind that there may be a rusty post or two until I really get a feel for it. But besides that, go ahead and feel free to throw a character out you'd like me to try!

Advance Wars
Arcana Heart
Crackdown
Dragonball Z
Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi
Devil May Cry
Dead Rising
Dead or Alive 4 or Xtreme Beach Volleyball (I would LOVE to see how this one plays out)
Final Fantasy (1-12 more or less, Except 9. Never played it)
Fire Emblem
Gears of War
Inuyasha
Outlaw Star
UC Gundam/Gundam Wing
Kingdom Hearts
Mass Effect (I'm a bit rusty on this one, but yeah)
Megaman/ Megaman X
Metal Slug
Mario
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Or Capcom Vs SNK)
Resident Evil
SNK Games
Star Wars (I enjoy RPing as Clone Troopers.)
Soul Calibur 4
Saints Row 2
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Left 4 Dead
Warhammer 40k

Current Cravings​
Yes, I know, Contradictory to above. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

I believe I got everything..

You had to mention Sarah Palin in minimal clothes. There is no easy forgiveness for such a heinous act.

Aw, don't be down.

I'll call it even. Just no more mention of half naked politicans.

Sides, you're keeping my little..ad, thread thing bumped up. So that all works out.

Yay! 8D

You sure know how to make a girl happy again.

So no Hillary Clinton in nothing but her skivvies?

What? You don't like the picture of a plump, wrinkly body with sagging breasts and near-translucent skin, because of age?

I thought everyone liked that.

I don't think I am, no.

But I'll take your word for it either way.

Why thank you, You learn to do that when you spend alot of time on the internet.

I'm on a forum that primarily deals in RPing sex.

I don't exactly see how admitting I'm a fan of Futanari is a lesser crime.

I mean, it's chicks with cocks.

It doesn't make sense, why wouldn't I just do Yaoi?

Cause two dudes mackin' on each other isn't sexually appealing, and tits are awesome.

No, not men with tits.

Chicks with dicks.

...frightening how both ones sort of rhyme together though.

Added more Fandoms, since I keep forgetting ones and remembering at random times.

Hey, I'd be interested in roleplaying with you, but unfortunetly I have no experience with anime and therefore no knowledge for a fandom. However, if you'd like to roleplay with me, please look at my request thread and/or RH and let me know! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom