Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf's Bar (LunarWolf and CrimsonSoul)

The man could see the look in her eyes and smirked but raised his hands as if to say he would back off, and for the rest of the night he didnt touch her again. She was making good money and probably didnt even know it, the VIP's were really good tippers and she would find out when her shift was over. For now it was getting busier and busier, eventually the place was packed and it was wall to wall people. The VIP section was full, Luna noticed that Alexandria was having some issues with her feet, she came over to her while she was waiting for her drink order and offered her some insoles to help her feet for the rest of the night. "Where these hun, least till you adjust and then you can remove them." she said to her and held out the inserts.

Alexandria looked at her and then thanked her lightly before taking the inserts and slipping them in to her flats. Alexandria didn't want to risk getting hurt and while the others wore heels she wouldn't as she didn't want to risk getting hurt. Alexandria then loaded up her tray and headed back to the table so that she could give them their drinks and then checking on their food. Alexandria delivered their drinks and then headed off as she found that she has several new tables.

As the night went on more and more of the staff had changed their minds about the new girl, there were still a few who didnt think she would last the week. The night went by and she was a very busy woman, before she knew it the bartenders were calling out for Last Call. That meant that it was 145am, and those who wanted one last drink had better hurry before they closed. As the last of the patrons exited the building Luna walked over and locked the doors, she rested against the door for a minute and was glad the night was over. Each waitress had a tip jar, and Alexandria's jar was packed with money. The left side bartender pulled up her jar and smiled to her. "Names Jason, you did a very good job tonight. He emptied her tip jar and started counting, by the time she was done she had made 800 in tips and 10% of that went to the bartenders for making all their orders. Standard practice at the bars and clubs. So when the night was over, she had made 720 in take home cash. Several of the waitresses came over to her and welcomed her, they were impressed at how she had handled herself.

Alexandria thanked them it had been a long night and when she had needed help she had been able to get it. Mainly it had been taking large orders to tables when she couldn’t safely carry the trays. Alexandria smiled at home much she had made and knew it would help pay a large number of bills and she would maybe be able to eat. Alexandria was surprised when the cooks came out with go bags for the staff and when she questioned it they explained that the boss didn’t want any food going to waist so they made these for the rest of the staff who normally couldn’t eat during their shift. Alexandria was great full for the food as it meant she would t go to bed hungry

All in all everyone had a good night, the boss was pleased and so everyone should be happy. Luna grabbed her doggy bag and headed out, when she made it home she called Alexandria. She would wait till she answered if she even did, the poor girl had worked her ass off and was probably digging into her meal. Luna hoped that the money would keep Alexandria around, but one never knew who people would react to such an environment. "Hey its Luna, how you holding up? Hope the staff treated you alright. You going to be back for your shift tonight? And just so you know you need to be there by 5pm. Bring a lock for your locker and I took the liberty of placing your name above your locker."

Alexandria listened “I’ll be there I’m gonna get some sleep and then take some of my tips to go get more clothes as this dress is the only one I have” Alexandria walked up to her apartment door and sighed when she saw the black envelope tapped to her door “you don’t by any change know of an apartment complex that has an opening do you” Alexandria was getting annoyed with the landlords attempt to get her to sleep with him and every time he tried it came in a little black envelope. Alexandria ripped it off and then walked in to her apartment locking and blocking the door so no one could get in to her apartment. Once she was in her home Alexandria took off her flats and then placed her bag of food on the counter

Luna listened to her and heard her sigh, then she asked if she knew of a complex that was renting. "I know exactly where you need to be, come over to my complex for there is a nice woman who owns the building and rent is decent. I saw your address on the online application, and hun you are living with the biggest pervert this side of the Mississippi." she said to her before she continued. "Tomorrow I will swing by and we can do some shopping, and then I will take you to my complex and get you squared away. And all the suites come furnished, maser bedroom and bath, you will love it. That work for you?" she asked

“That would be amazing I am currently sleeping on an air mattress and I have no other furniture besides my computer” Alexandria was more then a little excited to possibly be able to get of the of the hellhole she was living in. Alexandria had only rented it because it had been cheap but she hadn’t realized that she would be harassed almost daily and the idea of getting out of there made her almost giddy. “I’ll see you later today then I’ll text you when I get up” Alexandria didn’t want her to show up and she still be asleep

"Alrighty hun, make sure you eat something tonight and get some rest. I will be ready when you text, save my number in case you need anything Sugar. Goodnight!!" and with that she hung up the phone, Luna and some of the other waitresses lived in the same complex which made it nice when there was a girls night out or a slumber party. The complex was about a mile from the club, so one could easily walk to work if they wanted.

Alexandria made sure to eat her food before heading to bed. having a full stomach before crashing for the night was great and something she hadn't had in a long time Alexandria slept for five hours before pounding on her door woke her up. Taking care not to make any sound Alexandria went to her door and checked out the peephole to see her landlord trying to get in. since she was close she could hear him freaking out about her blockading the door and how it was against the apartment rules. Alexandria then went and got dressed before texting Luna saying that she was up and ready since her landlord was banging on her door. Alexandria was certain had she not done so he would have just entered her apartment while she had been sleeping

Luna had been asleep when she heard her phone go off, it was early in the morning and she looked to see who it was. It was Alexandria and she figured something must be wrong, she hopped up and got dressed, texted her back saying she was on her way and if she was ok. "Make sure you grab some clothes and whatever else you might need, you are out of there as of right now." she said and made her way to Alexandria's place, it didnt take her long to get there either. Luna scared off the landlord and then knocked on the door. "Alexandria its Luna, its safe to open the door." she said and then waited for her to open up.

Alexandria moved to the door and Luna would be able to hear as the item she used to block the door was dragged out of the way before the door opened. near the door was a small duffle as that was all she owned for clothes as well as her purse "Hey welcome to my little slice of well crap" Alexandria looked around at the apartment and sighed a little more then a tad bit sad that she had so little when others were doing well off. while she didn't envy them she did want what they had and to have a chance to be happy

Luna looked in when she opened the door, it wasnt much a place to live but one did what one had to do to survive. She stepped inside and smiled to Alexandria. "Lets get you out of here Sugar, your days of squaller are hereby over." Luna grabbed Alexandria's duffle and the two of them headed out, making sure she had everything like electronics and what not. Luna took Alexandria to her car and slid the duffle in the back seat, once she was in she took off for her place and got her away from the pervert landlord.

Luna took her to the apartment complex she lived in, it was very nice on the outside and even better on the inside. Compared to where Alexandria had lived this complex was the Taj Mahal, security doors and gates, and keycards for every apartment. Luna took Alexandria to her apartment and unlocked the door, opening it she let her go inside first and then followed in behind her. "You can crash here for the moment, least until we talk to Sandra and get you a place of your own. So make yourself at home Sugar."

Alexandria nodded her head lightly and then looked around the apartment and then frowned “I don’t know if I will be able to afford a place like this” Alexandria was more then a little worried that the rest would be too much for her to afford. Even if her tip amounts did remain the same there was no way she could afford it unless the price was actually cheaper then she was thinking it was.

Luna looked to her and giggled. "Sure you can afford a place like this, I pay 400 a month for all you see here well I mean besides the artwork and curtains. Bethany works with those who work for the club, she could easily charge more but if you talk with her and tell her what you can afford she will give you a decent price." Luna said to her and took her by the hand to show her the rest of the place. When she was done giving the grand tour, she moved over to the couch and had a seat. She patted the spot next to her and hoped Alexandria would come and sit with her.

Alexandria nodded her and and looked around and found that the apartment was rather nice and if what Luna was saying was true then she was excited to possibly be moving in to one. Alexandria was also glad that she wouldn't have to worry about someone just walking in to her apartment. after looking around Alexandria walked over to the couch and sat down next to Luna letting out a worn out sigh. Work wasn't causing her to be worn out but the stress of everything else was. "thank you for coming and getting me"

Back
Top Bottom