Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf's Bar (LunarWolf and CrimsonSoul)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Alexandria looked at her phone when it dinged notifying her that a new Email had come it. walking over to her bed where the phone was sitting Alexandria tossed the towel she had been using to dry her waist-length hair onto the bed and then she picked her phone up and looked at the email. After opening the email Alexandria smiled and bounced where she stood. she had gotten an invitation to interview for a position as a waitress at one of the hottest clubs in town. Alexandria quickly went through and selected a time for her interview for the next day at 11 A.M. as that would give her time to prepare for her interview. Alexandria then went to her closet and pulled out a white blouse and a knee-length black skirt. it was professional but she wouldn't have to worry about looking like a slut. By 10:30 the next morning Alexandria was waiting outside the back door to the club which was where she had been instructed to go and hit the intercom button. she knew she was early but that was a trait of hers. She was never late if she had enough notice she would always be early. While she waited to be let in, She paced as it was better than chewing on her lip and wearing off her lipstick. Alexandria had gone very light with her makeup using some eyeliner and mascara to make her green eyes look a little bigger and some lip stick so that she didn't look sick as she was normally very pale

Viktor had sent out an email to an applicant named Alexandria, she was a human and showed no history of a werewolf line. He did some research on her and finding her to be what he was looking for that is what prompted him to send her an email confirming an interview. After he sent it out some of the staff came into his office and had some objections to him giving an interview to a human, he listened to their concerns and smiled a bit. He assured them they would all be safe, as long as nobody exposed themselves while she was working. The next day it was around 1030 when he heard the intercom go off, one of the staff answered and met her at the back entrance. Letting her inside, the walls were brick and painted black, she was taken to an office just down the hall and the staff member knocked on the door. "Please enter." said Viktor and the door opened, a man poked his head in and said. "Your 11 o clock is here, would you like to meet with her or do you need time?" the man asked. Viktor turned from the wall of monitors and looked to the man. "Send her in."

While most would look around at the room and hall when they walked in Alexandria didn't. She felt it was rude to look like you were looking for all escape routes when first entering. when she walked in Alexandria gave a small smile but it was more to be polite than the fact that she was actually happy. Alexandria also remained standing until she was instructed to sit. while in the room, she felt pressure bearing down but as it was less than she use to feel under her father's watch it had no effect on her. Alexandria then watched as the other staff member left and the door close behind them

Viktor was looking to the woman now in his office, he was 6'6 and 280 pounds of solid muscle. His hair was down to his shoulders and wavy, he had deep blue eyes and fairly tanned skin of what could be seen. He had one a nice light blue button down shirt, no tie, and black pants to go with the shirt. His shoes were polished and very nice. He smiled to her and motioned to the chair in front of his desk. "Please have a seat, and relax, I promise I dont bite." he said to her to lighten the mood a bit.

Alexandria nodded and while he towered over her with her coming in at an even 5' he didn't intimidate her at all. Alexandria then moved to one of the chairs and carefully perched on the edge rather than settling fully into the chair. "than you for the opportunity to come in for an interview" Alexandria didn't know what he had picked her she didn't have much experience but if she should get the position she would work hard and do her best to learn fast not that it would be an issue for her. Alexandria did look around a little just to take in some of the decorations but not much more then that

He was still looking to her, a slight smile on his face when she took a tenative seat in one of the chairs by his desk. Around her she would see relics of ancient times. A couple swords, a whip, a shoguns armor set, and all of it was encased in shatter proof glass. "You are most welcome Alexandria, I am Viktor and I own this establishment. Welcome to the Wolfs Den. I noticed you have little experience as a waitress, tell me why I should hire you for the position?" he said to her and then took a seat in his oversized chair.

“Well sir as you said I have very little experience as a waitress but I do learn quickly. One to two days if it is very detailed and under a day if it is just a list.” Alexandria didn’t know if this would be helpful or not she decided that him knowing that she was a quick study and could easily learn what was needed. Alexandria felt her phone go off and she had to grit her teeth and clench her hands to keep from taking her phone out and breaking it again. it seemed that her father was once again trying to contact her and get her back under his control. Alexandria hated that he picked this moment to call her.

Last edited:
He looked to her and grinned, it was good to hear that she was a quick study. That alone impressed him, he would give her a shot and see how well she did. "We will see how much of a quick study you are, I am going to hire you." he said to her and then stood to shake her hand and welcome her to The Wolfs Den. "Now I will take you to the front and you can see the club for yourself. I hope you dont prove me wrong." he said and walked around the desk to take her to the front of the club.

Alexandria stood and followed him out of his office making sure to close the door behind her. At this point, she did actively start looking around so that she could memorize the layout of the building. Alexandria spotted the other employees and she could tell that they weren’t impressed with her. “Is there a uniform for the wait staff?” Alexandria wanted to make sure that she matched the rest of the staff in how she was dressed and not embarrass her new boss.

Last edited:
He took Alexandria out to where the main floor was, it was also where the other employee's were. Sure they werent to impressed with her, she was human after all, but Viktor was sure things would change once they saw how she picked up on things. "My advice to you, as far as a uniform goes, the skimpier the better if you want to really make a lot of tips. If that doesnt set well with you, then an outfit will be provided for you. You will also have a name tag, to signify your an employee." He wondered if that would offend her, wearing skimpy clothes, but all the girls wore their own version of skimpy.

Alexandria looked at him “as long as I don’t have to wear something I’ll break an ankle in then it’s doesn’t bother me all that much.” Alexandria had a picture from her last and only girls night out and would ask a staff member if it would work. While she had been wearing flats it did qualify as skimpy.

He chuckled a bit and smiled to her. "Footwear is your choice, I will introduce to you the "mother" of all the waitresses turn to. Her name is Luna, and she is a sweet woman. She was here when I first opened so pay attention to her and learn what you can, she is the best and wears next to nothing when her shift starts. She makes a ton on tips, which is good for her and good for the club." he said to her as he walked towards Luna, she was petite and fairly big breasted. Dark brown hair, green eyes, and wonderful hips. She stood about 5'8. He introduced Alexandria to Luna. "Luna this is Alexandria, take her under your wing and show her the ropes please. She has stated to me that she is a quick learner, so this should be very easy." he said to Luna. The woman sized up Alexandria and smirked. "Come with me sugar, lets get see how much you can learn in one setting." she said to her and took her by the hand and took her to the waitress station.

“Yes ma’am” Alexandria was a little startled to have her hand grabbed but she didn’t pull back or jump out of her skin. Knowing full well she had to do well Alexandria cleared her mind and paid attention to what Luna was telling her. When the reached the hostess stand she took the drink and food menu she was handed and she started to read it over.

Luna showed her the ropes, more than once to be safe. She taught her how to write down orders, and verbal shorthand to communicate with the cooks and bartenders. She was shown all these things in a couple hours, the Luna let her do it on her own a few times to make sure she had it. When they were done she looked to Alexandria and smiled. "You going to do just fine sugar, the boss said to wear something skimpy and that is true but he didnt tell you that the less you wear the more the males feel the right to touch and grab." she said to her. "Handle that however you see fit, but if you say nothing they will think what they are doing is ok. I normally splash them with their drink and get them another or a good slap to the face will set them straight. Hell you can do both, splash and then slap, I've done it before Sugar. Boss dont mind one bit." she said with a smile. "Oh one last thing, some of the females will touch and grab you too, its just the way they swing darlin."

Alexandria shrugged "as long as they leave me be after I tell them no touching I'll be fine" Alexandria smiled lightly and then pulled a pony binder off her wrist and then tied her long hair up "I am assuming that I should contain my hair in some way" everyone she had seen had had their hair up in some way or another. Alexandria would also have to run home and change as she was dressed rather conservatively at the moment

Luna giggled a bit and then looked to her. "Honey sometimes words wont cut it, just giving you a heads up is all. Handle them how you see fit." she smiled some. "Hair up is the way to go, dont want your strands gettin in anyones drinks right?" she said to her and she went to a phone and called the boss, after a brief conversation she hung up and went over to her. "Boss says you start tonight, be here around 5pm, and you will work until we close at 3am. Gives you enough time to go shopping if you need to, unless you have some skimpy clothes at home?" she said to her.

"just one a friend dragged me out a couple months ago and she brought me an outfit" Alexandria looked at her watch and nodded it would give her time to nap and then get ready before heading to work. Alexandria then looked at her "do we have a locker room or an employee lounge to store things or should I leave everything but my id and keys at home?" Alexandria hoped there was an area but she wouldn't worry about it and if she made decent tips she could go out and get more clothes for work

"Well lets hope your friend bought you a good outfit, make that money tonight Sugar. There is an employee lounge, there are lockers there, the boss will hook you up so arrive early for your shift. The others wont be so easy to appease as far as co-workers, but you show them you got what it takes and they will come around." she said to her before heading off and going back to the other employees, she seemed to be all their "mother" like figure.

Alexandra nodded and then headed out heading home so that she could change and get ready for work. she thankfully had a coat that would cover the outfit while she walked to work but it would also keep her warm as well. Alexandria knew that after a bit she wouldn't care if she was cold or not as she would be working her ass off. when Alexandria arrived home fifteen minutes later she set a time for three hours and then laid down. when she woke three hours later she got to work on pulling back her waist length blonde hair in to a complicated braid. Alexandria then stepped in to a sapphire blue dress that stopped around four to five inches below her butt but the middle section was a nude colored mesh and the top of the dress had a single strap. Alexandria then moved and did her makeup and made sure that it high lighted her emerald colored eyes. Alexandria let of a small sigh as even with how she was dressed she could still see her ribs and she hoped that with some time she would put on some more weight and actually look healthy

It was now around 4pm and Luna was wondering if the new girl would even show, she shook her head and knew that she would. Even Viktor had begun to wonder if his new hire would show, he had faith she would and didnt think any more about it. The rest of the staff was dealing with their regulars, and the place was already busy. Luna knew it would be even more busy by the time Alexandria would show up, she hoped that she was ready to get to work and do her best. Luna could hear some of the staff talking trash about the new hire, and she quickly put an end to it and told them to focus on the patrons.

Alexandria walked into the building a few minutes later and waved at Luna from where she was. After taking a small breath and calming herself she headed for the locker room so that she could put her things up and clock in. Alexandria found an empty locker that didn't have a name or lock on it and placed her things in there before going to find Luna to find out about clocking in and where she wanted her.

As Alexandria walked in she could see there were two bars, one on the left side and another one directly a crossed from it, there was plenty of neon and other lights so she could see decently. Luna waved back to her and waited till she got settled in and would then show her where to clock in and where she wanted her to go. When Alexandria came out Luna looked to her and smiled. "Nice to see you Sugar, I'll show you where to clock in at and then I need you to go to the left side bar and waitress there. Take a deep breath, your gonna be fine Hun. Love the dress, you should make some decent tips tonight." she said to her and then smacked her own forehead. "One last thing, left side bar deals with the VIP's, there is a second floor above this one, more like an extended balcony but that is where all the money is. Be nice, Be courteous, but dont take any shit from them either. You clear on all that Sugar?" she asked her, she would then show her where to clock in at, once that was done she sent her over to the left side bar to begin her shift.

"yes ma'am I understand" Alexandria clocked in and then headed to the left side bar and introduced herself to the waitresses over there and then to the bartender. Alexandria took a steadying breath before she got her table numbers and then went to work greeting the customers when they came in and getting their drinks. Alexandria made sure to write everything down so that she didn't get their orders wrong and made sure that she double checked their orders before leaving the table. thankfully the vip's were behaving at the time and hadn't tried grabbing and touching her

Some of the patrons noticed there was a new girl, and so they behaved for the most part. Maybe a few whistles and cat calls but nobody tried to grope her or touch her for the moment. Customers knew if there was a new girl you gave her a few days to adjust and then the gloves were off, Alexandria might be having it easy now but come tomorrow or the next day she will get the full treatment if the patrons were feeling frisky. As she was working the VIP sction, one of the patrons decided to smack her on the ass as she took their order, not hard mind you but he was getting a feel for the goods.

Alexandria looked at him with a raised eye brow but for the moment she just stared at the male. Alexandria wasn't going to cause a commotion on her first day if she could avoid it but if she had to she would. once she had the tables order she headed out and placed their order. while she was waiting on their drinks she shifted on her feet and rolling them as she wasn't use to the hours. Alexandria occasionally checked the time but otherwise she focused on her work

Back
Top Bottom