Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Originals, Fandoms, Celebs, The Whole Nine Yards!

Verchan

Moon
Hi hi, name's Verchan, looking for some hot and fun smut-driven RPs! I've got all sorts of ideas and scenes to put forward, but before I do that, let's get the basics and need-to-knows out of the way first really quick! In this thread, I'm exclusively seeking partners who can play as or against female or NB.
  • Experienced RPer of about ten years and counting!
  • I work full-time, so admittedly, it'll probably be very rare for me to post even more than once a day, and sometimes I might only feel inclined to post once or twice a week at worst, but if you're fine with an otherwise laid-back RP schedule, I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly, and at the very least, I'll be online to chat everyday!
  • To that end, I'm ghost friendly. Stuff happens, no hard feelings! If we ever end up drifting apart and you later want to cook something up with me again, feel free to come back around!
  • As lampshaded above, I'm looking for primarily smut-driven scenes, something where we can just dive right in to the goods! I haven't really got the attention span or time for anything with too much story these days, admittedly.
  • I'm not much of a stickler in regards to post length, but usually I think two paragraphs is a good minimum to expect!
  • I'm a switch, so I'm happy to play dom or sub for you!
  • Real life gender doesn't matter to me, as long as you can play female or NB! I'm not interested in MxF pairings.
  • Fandom characters to be aged up if necessary per site rules.

Kinks
Honestly, I consider myself pretty close to limitless, and the few limits I do have tend to have vary depending on my mood and what kind of characters you and I would be playing, so honestly, feel free to share all your kinks with me, no matter how depraved they are! Promise I won't judge, worst I can do is say no! Though I feel I should at least mention upfront, I'm not looking for any romantic driven scenes.

That said, some of my general favorites include kissing, dirty talk, oral, anal, breast play, lactation, cock/body worship, creampies, musk, rough sex, casual sex, sexy outfits, teasing, cumflation, degradation, transformation, body mods, corruption, interracial, twerking, chastity, and hypno, among others. If you're looking for some more depraved stuff I'm in, you'll have to ask!~

Fandoms
Fandoms that I'd be willing to play characters from. Feel free to suggest your own cravings, even if they aren't listed! I'm familiar with way more than just what I have here, after all! Also open to a crossover scenario, just so we wouldn't have to settle on only one at a time. Ask for details!

• A Certain Scientific Railgun
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Lagoon
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Code Geass
  • Danganronpa
  • Demon Slayer
  • Dragon Ball
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fate
  • Food Wars
  • Gundam
  • High School DxD
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Kaguya-sama: Love is War
  • Kill la Kill
  • KonoSuba
  • My Hero Academia
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • One Punch Man
  • Psycho-Pass
  • Sailor Moon
  • Symphogear

• Ace Attorney
  • BlazBlue
  • Dead or Alive
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Mass Effect
  • Nier
  • Persona
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Street Fighter
  • Tales Series
  • Tekken
  • Trails Series
  • VA-11 HALL-A
  • Yakuza

• DC Comics
  • Disney
  • Doctor Who
  • Marvel Comics
  • Invincible
  • RWBY
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars

Celebrities
Celebs that I'm willing to play, or would love to see you play! Like with my fandoms, feel free to recommend your own faves and cravings as well, even if I might not have them listed!
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Anya Taylor-Joy
  • Billie Eilish
  • Brie Larson
  • Caity Lotz
  • Courtney Cox
  • Daisy Ridley
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Emma Stone
  • Gemma Chan
  • Hayley Atwell
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Jing Tian
  • Jodie Whitaker
  • Karen Fukuhara
  • Katie Cassidy
  • Krysten Ritter
  • Lisa Ann
  • Mary Elizabeth Winstead
  • Maya Hawke
  • Melissa Benoist
  • Natalie Portman
  • Sofia Boutella
  • Tessa Thompson
  • Tina Fey
  • Willa Holland
  • Yunjin Kim
  • Zooey Deschanel

Original Ideas
All of these scenarios can also be mixed with celebs and canon characters as well!

Paradise Resort (CRAVING) - My favorite go-to scenario as far as meet-and-fuck scenes go. Something like an illustrious, sexual vacation resort where guests can casually hook up with each other, no questions asked, lets us cut to the chase! This can range from being relatively grounded, like being an expensive resort reserved for the elites and the wealthy, or something more high-concept like a multiverse resort in which characters from every and any kind of world -- be it fantasy, sci-fi, or fandoms of any kind -- are able to come together and hook up!

Surrender to the Assimilation - I admit to having quite a specific fetish for assimilation, erasing a character's individuality and absorbing them into the collective hivemind! I'd love to do a sexy scene in which characters are assimilated and mind controlled by way of something along the lines of an alien parasite, mass roboticization, or a mind controlling mask/helmet, something to cover up their face and erase their identity & personality, while preserving their sexy bodies.

Transformation Ideas - If you're feeling up for doing something with transformations and/or body mods, I'd also be up for a scenario in which our characters discover a mysterious new phone app that allows them to cast real, physical and mental transformations on whoever they please, or maybe a hypnotic screen that takes over one or both of them!

Potentially more to come! Feel free to let me know if you had any ideas as well!

If any of this interests you at all, feel free to hit me up in PMs, and we can brainstorm and cook up all sorts of ideas to play around with! If you have any questions or need any clarification on something, feel free to let me know! If you do feel inclined to shoot me a message, please include stuff like what gender(s) you can play, any particular kinks or limits you have, and whether you're dom, sub, or switch!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom