Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My Plots and Ideas (Fantasy, Historical, Sci-fi, more)

Hello My name is Rob! A bit about myself. I'm a 29 year old male who was active duty in the Navy for 8 years. I'm pretty great at communicating and will let you know up front about anything. I prefer long detailed posts and am looking for a new Long term RP partner. I play dominant characters mostly and can play multiple characters to flesh out the story and make things more fun.

I do have a breeding, impregnation fetish. (Does Not have to result in a baby. But I like the "please cum in me" type.) I am attracted to great fashion and servitude. So I would like something to do with that if that's okay.

Rules and stuff

Hey, I'm Rob! I've been Role playing for about 12 years now. I'm a 29 year old man who enjoys nerdy fandoms and writing. I hope that we develop long-term RP's with a possible friendship down the line.
I'm looking for partners who are literate, descriptive, creative and will keep my mind working with new turns and twists in a plot. I don't like to be pulling all the weight with all the ideas and driving every story. Please just post regularly and if you can't, just send me a PM if anything comes up. I don't really have much else I gripe about besides just good solid posts.

I don't mind making up plots or a storyline with you if that's what we decide on but here are what my interests are.

RP Style

I will use Discord, Forum or DM.
I write in the first or third person but prefer the latter.
I'm a fan of story driven RP's so 70/30 story to smut ratio. (Not above doing smut driven once and a while)
I'm a switch and can play either dominant or lightly submissive (No hardcore femdom, Gentle femdom only.)
I like to use face claims for most of my characters.
Mostly do non-canon RPs because it gives us more freedom.

Plots

Making a Devil out of me (Angel x Demon) ( i could also play Lucifer here)

Would go something like M Angel x F Demon (or swapped) and it's romantic but more love/hate. Or we could do a mortal x angel/demon. The more complex and crazy, the better.

Plot would be the angel (MC), who recently died is new to heaven. He is sent with a group of saints to be emissaries to hell to conduct a meeting. They are betrayed and all of them are destroyed except for me who is taken prisoner and while captive catches YC fancy. Going into hell I would stand for all things holy and good and coming out, well that's going to be up to you...
You would be a beautiful demon who sits under Lucifer's throne in hell making you very powerful and high ranking. (Lucifer may also consider you his) The first part of the RP would consist of me being your prisoner in hell and you slowly corrupt me with your evil ways. At first you would be dominant and do as you wished to me, but over time I would become more corrupted by you and become the dominant one.
The story would be the evolution of the relationship and me trying to escape. The ending has many possible outcomes. Lucifer could kill us for plotting against him, we could wage war on heaven, go to earth and cause trouble ect...

What must be done (Prince x Princess/Queen)

The world can be historical or fantasy in the medieval era. MC is a prince who is the son of a wealthy king. He won't be dying anytime soon so I need to be married off. YC will be a widowed queen or a daughter of a lesser lord whose kingdom is in grave need of help. An evil empire has amassed and your kingdom is on its borders. Your people have fought valiantly against the empire but you need help. MC's father wont send you aid unless we are wed. Assassins, war, betrayal, love and romance all will be a part of this. This will not be non-con, but rather something like us against the world.

Cult of the children of Eras (slave x f)(i could also play the cult leader here)

On the distant planet Eras in the galaxy things have strayed very far in the wrong direction. Humans have traveled across the stars but have sacrificed any sense of unity. The Alliance is far from here. Our leader has turned our civilization into a Cult. He has cut all communications and ties to the outside systems. MC is a male in this community. I was taken Prisoner and treated like a slave. I have prior military experience but no will to fight. There are special rituals and customs we have to abide by. Men do not get to have sex with the women, only the leader does. He populates through genetic modification but hoards all the women to himself. MC sees YC and instantly falls for her. YC could be one of his close wives, or next in line to be one. The priests forbid any personal romances. It will have to be secret. There are eyes and ears everywhere. Will we escape? Will we overthrow the Cult leader?

We cant do this. (older male x younger female) (married man x coworker) (father x daughters best friend) (Bf's big brother x Gf)

We could go a few ways on this. I want there to be the dynamic of the tease vying to the male in power who is struggling with the fact he has an obligation NOT to pursue YC. A married boss who's secretary just wont quit giving him fuck me eyes while she mercilessly flirts with him. A Father who is recently divorced who's daughter has a slutty best friend. Maybe she moved in because her home situation was bad? A girlfriend who sees boyfriends big brother for the first time and wants him instead. I want a taunting tug of war here. A battle of wills and morality.

Walking HR nightmare (Young Male x Older Female) (adopted son x Mother)

College aged male (MC) could be an intern at (YC's) company, or an adopted son who is adopted by a cougar who likes to prey on the young. I want a woman in power here. If it's at the company I would like the plot to center around MC trying to do his duties while I'm relentlessly hunted by YC. She is the boss. She knows what she wants. MC could be a virgin or experienced but at the end YC has the power. Blackmail and control plots we could pursue. For the adopted son we could focus on MC going away to college and you've raised me since I was a young teen but now that I'm 18 you want to make me stay. By any means necessary. Jealousy and pregnancy are some things we could pursue here.

Fandom

Dragonball Z
Naruto
Daredevil
X-men
Game of Thrones
Wheel of time
Eragon
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars

Settings

Wartime/military
Steampunk
Apocalyptic*
Sci-fi
Zombie apocalypse
romance
Workplace
Futuristic
Medieval
Fantasy
science fiction
angels and demons
taboo plots

A Incest pairing

Possible matches for incest,
Brother x Sister older
Brother older x sister younger
Cousin x cousin
Son x mother
nephew x aunt
Father x daughter

Feel free to DM any request or thoughts on any plot. I'm open to something home brew we make up on the spot as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom