Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Go on an Adventure with Me!

RebelliousKitten

I'm a Damsel. I'm in Distress. I can handle it!
DX8tmq4VQAAb90-.jpg

๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜Request Thread (Major Update)๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

:heart:
To cut to the chase right away I'm a bi-curious female in my late 20's. I prefer FxF stories but lately I'm open to FxM as well, especially if its heroine related. So villains, this is your chance.

I love adventure, action and peril so while romance and smut will play a major role in any of my roleplays, I do need something more than just slice-of-life. Ideally our roleplay should play out like a very R-rated action movie with twist and turns, exotic settings, etc.

I mostly write my characters as cute, stubborn, sometimes girly, sometimes tom-boyish, rebellious "heroines" that are often feisty and can fight back but also end up in a lot of trouble. Ideally you have similar tendencies when it comes to writing your character and we both share in the GM role to essentially build the world around our ladies.

Kinks: I don't want to rattle down a long list here. Instead I want to focus on why I particularly enjoy playing as the feisty heroine:

What attracts me to the whole heroine thing, especially a heroine without superpowers is that she is still a normal woman, so despite her skill and experience and potential fighting skills, she's going to be prone to peril and tends to be way in over her head. Even a regular thug or a group of them might still be able to overpower her, or a bad guy with a gun might easily get the upper hand. Basically she is still fairly easily captured and defeated. Still, she is not a damsel in distress, she is feisty and fights back, more frustrated, angry and embarrassed, rather than sobbing and fearful. As a heroine I might find it easier to keep my wits about me and struggle harder than a regular damsel, but that doesn't mean the baddies can't keep me under control. My struggling and resisting and angry protesting might make it even more fun for them as they grope me and have their fun.

It only highlights that that my competence as a heroine and my fighting skills aren't enough to counterbalance my feminine vulnerability, as well as the fact that I'm being taken advantage of in ways that a male hero probably wouldn't be. Its such a small step and such a rollercoaster drop from heroic dominance to a defeated captive, the effect is the same: exposing my inherent female vulnerabilityโ€ฆ then exploiting it. That is what kind of does it for me in those scenarios. Vulnerability is sooo sexy to me, letting myself be weak, and inferior, and afraid, and emotionalโ€ฆand all those things. Then there is the humiliation aspect, that is super-hot for me, insulting taunts and banter before and during the fight, being objectified and degraded and used as a helpless, if defiant, captive.

Basically I love being the feisty little brat that is rebellious and defiant and stubborn and secretly loves to be forced into submission but would never admit it. So everything in a roleplay that plays up those aspects is what I enjoy.

Other thinks I look for: I'm looking for descriptive/detailed partners that are easy-going and enjoy chatting and plotting together and shares an interest for the things I mentioned above. Communication is key!

About me: I'm a 27 years old female, living in a small town in Oregon (way north). I like to write and have been roleplaying for a few years now in various places.​

Examples of characters I like to play as (or want you to play as in a team-up scenario). The list is by no means exhaustive:

Batgirl
Black Widow
Huntress
Black Canary
Catwoman
Red Sonja
Lara Croft
Paloma (from James Bond)
Wonder Woman
Wonder Girl
Female Spy
OC Heroine