Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F A river runs through it

Hi there, I have been role-playing on Reddit for a number of years and recently found BM, which to be honest I much prefer to Reddit. The scenario below is one that I have played numerous times there and it was always a lot of fun.

A little bit about me:

I consider myself an accommodating role play partner and if I find the right person I really try and make whatever they like work. I am into slow builds, sexual tension and really descriptive writing. I tend to write between 2 and 4 paragraphs at a time but this entirely depended on how the action flows. My ideas tend to be fairly vanilla but that does not mean that the action has to be. My limits are few - basically bad toilet stuff and animals. I prefer paying through PM's

My Idea

I am flexible with ages provided characters are at least 15 years old.

In the 1960s Orion had a population of no more than 5000. Like many small towns, there was not a lot of entertainment for the town's younger inhabitants. However, there was a river running through it and if you were willing to make the journey there was a spot about a mile out of town where because of natural rock formations and a bend in the river the water would dam up a bit. The area was also densely overgrown with trees and vegetation which meant that it was fairly safe for the boys from the town and the local farms to go swimming naked as was the habit in those days.

If a casual observer would pass by this spot, he would often notice the boys horsing around in the water, wrestling each other, jumping into the water from the surrounding trees and rocks or just lying on the rocks drying their naked bodies. The spot was well known in town and the local girls knew what was going on there, but due to the topography of the spot, it was difficult to observe without oneself being seen. That was until one day a very ingenious (or perhaps very horny) girl found out that there were actually some caves beneath the rocks and that small openings and cracks in the rocks afforded a very close and rather excellent view of the spot and the boys.

The boys for their part got so used to the fact that they could not be observed that they started to engage in all sorts of activities that may have been frowned upon in town. These included pissing competitions measuring the size of their erections and even on some occasions, especially when it was only two or three of them around experimenting a bit such as trying out blowjobs, just to see how that feels.

I would love to play this with either male or female characters, perhaps two of the boys staying behind after a long day find out that they share a mutual attraction or perhaps a girl observing gets noticed and has to show the boys/boy the caves and a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom