Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

**In need of 1x1 of all sorts**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Banned
Banished
About me

Well as you might have guessed my name here is Soldier. The basic info you might want to know about me is as follows.
I am a male, I am nineteen. I have been role playing for about eight years give or take.
What I am looking for are good people who are not rude and share some common interest ( otherwise why would some one role play with another?) As for content I ask for at least a small paragraph per post (four sentences). I understand writers block but it should not be a constant thing. On a normal day I will mirror post to the best of my ability. Though I will not write a novel per post. I role play on Aim, MSN and Yahoo. Each screen name can be found on my profile. If we do role play lets not make it a one time thing. If we both enjoyed it or found ourselves learning each other lets go again. In recent months I have been searching high and low for role play partners. Last but not least, If there are any unanswered questions concerning role play ( or you need to chat or have a question ) I will do everything in my power to answer or help you.

On to the good stuff ( Parings)

I prefer original RP. But If you want to draw on something else we can discuses and build on whatever it is you desire.
I am a switch. Depending on the story and my mood I may play either roll. Though this depends on a few variables (story,setting, my mood, your mood,etc)
As for yaoi and assorted themes it will take a bit of convincing and the correct mood to indulge in it. Though you can still ask.

Student x Teacher
Boss x Underling
Alien/Dragon/Vampire/Faerie/Demon x Human
Assassin x Assassin/mark
Soldier x Demon/Vampire/Faerie
Fallen angel x Demon/Vampire
Vampire x Human(Pet,slave,hunter etc)
Anthro/fury x Human
Anthro/fury x Anthro/fury
Aeko/halfbreed x human
Neko/halfbreed x Neko/halfbreed
Mistress x Pet
Master x Pet
High ranking millitary x Low Ranking
Scientist x Subject
Sister x Brother
Mother x Son
Animal x Human
Angle x Human

The list above is just a few of the parings I can currently think of. In due time I will add more. If there is something you are craving and do not see don't be afraid to ask.

Rules( Must read)
If you have found something please PM me dont post it here. I will forget(Though do bump my topic please)
I am looking for long term RP partners. Don't just off on me please.
If you don't like something please tell me. We can always work something out.(But don't nit pick)
Do not God mode unless Role requires it.
Do not take control of my character unless Role calls for it ( Aka don't Rp as me)
No Scat
Be open and respectful and I will do the same.
Refer to my Rabbit hole. It will help you find what I do and don't do.

Thank you for coming, give me a bump if you would be so kind.

Re: Soldier's 1X1 search

Friendly bump, come on people play with him, he is a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom