Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss and Aid. Soldier X Kanna

Soldier

Banned
Banished
: A long day was just about over for the head boss of the major company. After his family had died, which left the company who made everything from guns to medical supplies. Tired icy-blue eyes of the young yet worn man looked to his blank desk blindly. His office, penthouse sweet, home. He had been waiting for his sectary. He needed his updates for the last meeting. She was an hour late... " Damn where is she.. I have never seen her this late..."

The white kitty ran into the office, her pink suit looking a little rumpled and her fur a little frazzled. She carried a large stack of papers, the updates that she had been trying to get for the last hour. "I'm so sorry sir...the meeting ran late and they wouldn't give me the updates...again." She set them on his desk and smiled at him.

:It is okay. He whispered softly taking the stack. he flipped through them with a smile before sliding them in to his desk. Soon enough his eyes darted up to her " Are you okay you look a bit distressed?" He whispered sitting up. And is that a new perfume.. Its nice?" He yawned laying back in his big black leather chair with a soft smile. She was always so kind to him.. IN a way she was his only contact with the non buissness world. Though their conversations where short they meant a lot to him:

Back
Top Bottom