Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeschooling (reactionaryxFish)

reactionary

Planetoid
Nadia blew a stray lock of her raven black hair out of her large hazel green eyes. She was a pretty girl, to say the least: average height, long, flowing hair, a pretty, open face, olive complexion. She was slender, with C cup breasts and a body like a model. Although was the already the beginning to get a bit cold, she was wearing a short pleated skirt with a pair of cute pair of ballet flats, and a thin pullover with a rather low neckline that showed off her lovely chest. She was on her way to meet her new tutor; her new "semester" was to start in a few weeks, and her parents had hired a new teacher to continue her homeschooling after her old one had gone back to school to get a PhD in something or other. She reached the coffee shop hidden in the front of the mall and went in. She would find him waiting inside.

Matt sat in the coffee shop and looked around, sighing to himself. All of the other people there were wannabe hipsters, sitting around, talking about the latest show and how thrifty they felt for shopping at the Salvation Army, while they blogged away on their Macbooks. What was the world coming to? He ran his fingers through his long, dark blond hair and let out another sigh. He didn't even like coffee. He had a glass of water. Water. He could just feel the hipsters staring at him, judging him and pedestalizing themselves for not being a "loser" like he "was." At least he wasn't lying to himself.

He checked his watch. "She should be here any minute..." He wore a dark blue, fancy button-up top with a white t-shirt underneath, visible for a few buttons, as it was rather hot in the room. His tops were accompanied with a pair of blue jeans and tennis shoes, showing he was relaxed. This was his first time really tutoring, but he hoped it would go well. And to be matched up with a woman? He wasn't very good with them. He looked to the door to see her stepping into the room. He waved, smiling. "You must be Nadia." He stood up and shook her hand, feeling the electricity surging from their contact. "I-I'm Matt.." He smiled, his eyes meeting hers over the tops of his glasses.

She blushed as they greeted each other, she could feel his eyes on her; she had also turned a few other heads in the coffeeshop. But her eyes were on him. He was undeniably attractive; she felt her body tingle and she blushed harder. She ignored the others and smiled at Matt. "You're quite right." she laughed softly. "So, Mister New Teacher Man, what do you have in mind for me?" she asked brightly, smiling at him, the lovely pink of the blush enhancing her pretty face. She leaned over to set her stuff down, unconsciously allowing him a glimpse down her sweater and sat down across from him, resting her chin on her hand and holding his gaze in her intense hazel one. "Or maybe we should get to know each other better first? " she said playfully, innocently. "How about you tell me a bit about yourself?"

He let go of her hand, realizing he had been holding it for a bit too long. He pulled it back, attempting to wipe the sweat off of it and onto his pants' leg. "Ah.. 'Mister New Teacher Man?'" He laughed. "Oh come on, you make it sound like I'm so much older than you.." He laughed, wondering how old she might be, and how old she thought he was. They couldn't be all that far apart... He took the glimpse, and looked up and away from it as the window for looking was closed, catching the eyes of a hipster or two, which were smiling smugly at him, as if they had some newfound respect for him. He sat down and smiled, noticing the blush on her face.

Wow, this is going well so far... Wait, what am I thinking?! I have to teach her... No funny stuff... His eyes met hers, and he sat his hands in his lap, then up on the table, trying not to seem too timid. "Well, I'm 18, attending the college here in town..." He said, trying to think about what to talk about. "I like to play video games and make art?" He laughed, looking away, getting a bit nervous, not sure of what to say, as a few hipsters laughed.

"18?" She raised an eyebrow. "You looked much older." She smiled micheviously. "I'm almost 17 now. Geez, making me feel dumb now." She looked down, smiling. "I like video games too hehe." She stuck out her tongue. "Wouldn't think that for a nice little girl like me, huh?" she laughed, leaning forward, somewhat flirtatiously. "And art is nice. I like that too."

She looked away. "I have alot of time to myself though, with all this homeschooling business. My parents are a bit overprotective, so I don't have very many friends at all." There was a fleeting look of sadness on her face, but it vanished as quickly as it appeared. "But I like to try new things, so maybe you can show me a few new things when you're not in tutoring mode. Like how to make art. " She said innocently.

She began to notice all the annoying people giving them weird looks. She made a face and leaned over slightly, speaking softly. "Why are they looking at us like that?" she asked.

He laughed, almost choking on his water when she said that he looked 'much older.' "Haha, well thank you!" He said, jokingly sarcastically, smiling widely and flashing his dazzling straight teeth to her. "I wouldn't count you out of the gamer-type. You look like the cute girl that could sit at home in your PJs and play games." He was returning her flirtatious advance, hoping he wasn't over-stepping boundries and making her feel uncomfortable.

"Maybe I could.." He replied, thinking about making art with her, his hand on hers, showing her how to make better lines... He shook the images from his head and looked around, sighing. "They all know you're way out of my league.." He laughed.

She beamed at his compliment. He was adorable, attractive, and of course, smart. Absolutely irresistible. She sighed internally; she was sold. "Who knows, maybe I'm even better than you are." She winked at him.

She looked around once more at the smirking faces and suddenly felt rather bold. "Out of your league, eh? Well, we'll show em." she smiled evilly as she got up, making sure everyone was looking, moved her chair right next to his. Without warning and in plain view for everyone to see, she took his face gently but firmly and planted a kiss straight on his lips. To make it more convincing she moved closer, entwining one of her smooth, slender legs with his, her skirt lifting up ever so slightly and teasingly.

"Maybe you are! I doubt that, though." He teased back, noticing as she was sizing him up. He never knew when girls were flirting or not... The wink seemed to be a good indication, though. He watched her stand up and bring her chair next to his, looking away for a moment at the guys in the room, who averted their gaze when he looked, looking back as he looked away, as he knew they did. "Wha.." He looked at her as she sat down, moving in, her hands on his face, he began to blush, his eyes widening over his glasses. After a moment he relaxed and closed his eyes, moving a bit closer, his hands shaking somewhat when he noticed her legs, and then her skirt, his hands coming to her sides.

She finished the kiss, their faces still close. She noticed that his hands were on her sides. A reflex, perhaps. There seemed to be a stunned silence that surrounded them. "That shut them up, didn't it." she breathed softly smiling gently. His lips were so soft, so nice against hers. She pulled away from him somewhat, reverting completely back to normal mode. "You were saying?" she asked flippantly, her gaze fixed on him, as if nothing had happened. Except her leg was still entwined with his. It felt rather nice.

Matt's face was extremely pink. He hadn't been expecting anything of the sort from her, but it felt so... so amazing. He had never shared a kiss of the caliber with anyone before. He looked at her blankly as she gave him an inquiry to what he was talking about, and looked down at her leg, then at his hands, gasping softly and bringing them off of her, setting them down in his lap. "Uhm... I don't... Recall.." He said, choking a bit over his words. "Ahh... That was.. amazing.."

"Thanks." She giggled softly, leaning over to whisper in his ear again. "Why don't we get out of here? Let's go for a walk or something. You still have alot to teach me. And besides, I think they might jump you if I leave you here alone." she smiled, taking his hand and pulling him up. She handed him his bag, picked up her own stuff and dragged him out the door, but not before she turned around and gave everyone in the coffee shop a darling little air kiss.

Once outside in the air, she busted up laughing. "Did you see their faces? Oh man." she laughed, wiping her eyes.
"So where should we go from here, my house, the park, back to the coffee shop for another show?" she said, sighing happily, her eyes sparkling.

He laughed and nodded, unable to really speak at the moment. "I'd love to.." He said, blushing a bit again as she took his hand and practically drug him out the door, a huge smile on his face the whole time. He laughed along with her as they got outside. "They were so jealous!" He was smiling widely now. "Oh, I don't know... I'd like to do another..." He coughed, not good at flirting yet. "..show, but not there. Maybe not.. in front of anyone else?" He asked, squeezing her hand a little, and blushing. "I hope I'm not coming on too strongly.."

(I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm being a bit 'nervous guy')

(No, I think it's cute :] I like it. And it makes sense in this scenario. You're fun~ c: And sorry if these seems a little brush-overy, this post.)
"Hmm then I think my house would be best. It's not very far from here." She smiled. In fact, it was just a couple blocks away; a nice, large house with a large yard in front and back. She held his hand, leading him the whole way, smiling cutely back at him, teasing somewhat. "You'll have to know how to get here anyway, since you'll be coming to have lessons with me like, every DAY." she laughed as she opened the front door, leading him in. "Not to mention, we'll be alone. Alot." she grinned mischievously. She led him upstairs to her own "floor"; it was exactly like the ground floor but it included her bedroom, a living room space, a large bathroom space and a mini kitchen that all belonged to her. "We'll be doing alot of work here." she said, waving a hand at the living room space. "And..." she opened the door to her bedroom. "Maybe we'll do some in here too." she laughed suggestively. "Like put on another show." she smiled warmly at him as they both sat down on her large bed.

(Really? Hah, I'm glad. I'm always worried that the other person isn't going to like a nervous guy. You're fun, too. <3)

"Yeah, that's a good idea.." He said, holding her hand as she led him to her house. Truth was, he already had the address. But having a girl that just kissed him in front of a whole coffee shop full of envious guys, and was holding his hand invite him to her house was too much for him to speak up about. Alone? A lot...? Wow... He felt his heart pounding a bit from his tension; his nervousness. "Wow, this is all yours? This is nice.." He said, listening to her talk about it, blushing and biting his lip when she showed him the bedroom.

He sat down on the bed next to her, in her room, and looked down at his lap, seeing her legs, her beautiful thighs poking out from under her tiny skirt, he let out a sigh, trying to regain his composure. He looked up, seeing that she was gazing at him, his eyes meeting hers, he moved a bit closer, his eyes only open halfway. "What about... putting one on.." He swallowed again. "R-r-right.. now?" His lips were only inches from hers. He leaned in and kissed her softly, closing his eyes, his hand resting on her thigh, over her skirt.

"Sounds like a good idea." she drawled in between their kiss, her breathing quickening somewhat. She felt her body get warmer, her skin tingling as she felt his hand on her thigh. She closed her eyes. "I hope I'm not making you too nervous." she smiled as she deepened their kiss a bit, moving closer to him, putting her hand on his and guiding it under the material of her skirt, further along the smooth skin of her thighs. It was kind of adorable, how shy he was and how apprehensive; she had taken a liking to him already, and her body told her that it would be alright.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked softly, her hand caressing his face, breaking their kiss for a moment, her eyes holding a rather enigmatic gaze.

He couldn't hear her breath quickening over his own, his heart pounding so hard that he thought even she must be able to hear it. "I-it's okay.. Don't.... Don't stop." He smiled, kissing her deeply, closing his eyes once more, turning his body more to her, and pressing up against her chest with his own, the marriage of their two bodies sending warmth throughout him. His tongue stopped moving around as she guided his hand down and then up her skirt, he let his hand move up and down her inner thighs, squeezing and rubbing slowly, his hand sweaty to a certain degree. "Mmmn..." He gasped.

The kiss broke, and his eyes met hers, his glasses somewhat fogged up. "Y-yes, Nadia.. You're very.." He looked down for a moment and then into her eyes again, trying to be bold. "You're very beautiful.." He smiled cutely, his face pink.

She smiled calmly at his wonderful face, softened by his cute smile and blush. She stood up, looking down on him sitting, standing in front of him. Her thighs were burning where he touched her, her whole body on fire. She pulled her sweater over her head, unbuttoning her already tiny skirt and letting it fall about her ankles, leaving her clad only in a matching, deep red, almost maroon set of matching, lacey lingerie. The deep color offset the beautiful tone of her skin, accentuated her curves, boasted proudly the flesh of her lovely breasts. "How about now?" she asked softly, gazing at him.

(I think the next post will be the last one for today.Just a heads up. <3 )

(Friggin' holy crap. I'm already so turned on by this. x_x)

He bit his lip, looking at her as she stood up, his eyes moving up and down her body slightly, a little more comfortable, he rested back on his hands for a moment, his arms straight behind him. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped open slightly as she pulled the sweater off. "A-are you s-s-sure.." He couldn't even finish his sentence, his eyes falling onto her body. "Oh God..." He shifted, getting extremely aroused, he tried to hide it, embarrassed. "Y-your body... is amazing...." He said, looking up at her. He stood up, putting his hands on her side and letting them drag up slowly, he kissed her on the lips.

(Alright. ^^)

(I knew you were fun c; haha <3 Feel free to respond still<3)
She smiled. "You really think so?" she blushed pink. She slid onto his lap, straddling it, kissing him almost innocently. "That's so sweet of you." she said happily. She laughed for a second. "Some show, right."
Then she felt him, hot, throbbing, imprisoned still under cloth, still hard and noticeable against her bare skin. She chuckled softly. "I guess you do like the way I look a whole lot." she said, nuzzling his neck and kissing it gently. "You know," she whispered against his neck, her breath hot, arousing "I've never let anyone really see me like this. I keep it all to myself." she moaned softly against his skin as his hands slid against her. "I'm glad to share with you."

(til tomorrow, or something like it. <3)

(Hehe, thank you, and I will. <3)

He blushed, almost trying to stop her as she came back down onto his lap, letting out an almost inaudible moan as her panty-covered body rested upon his aroused state. "I-I do.." He said again, leaning his head back so she could kiss nuzzle, and kiss his neck-it was his weakspot. He moaned, shifting and leaning his head back more and more to allow her more room. His hands held her hips as she spoke to him. "So I'm..." He almost asked if he was her first, but he didn't know if this was just a 'show' or not. "..the first to see this?" He asked, the answer pretty obvious. His hands slid up her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts, covered by her bra, he let out a light gasp. "Mmmm.." He couldn't help but buck his hips gently underneath her.

(Sleep tight. <3)

<3)
She continued trailing kissing on his neck, working her way up to his lips, making little noises, her eyes half closed, soft, full lips brushing against his skin. "You're so tasty," she said, purring as she kissed his lips. She felt his hips move against her, crushing his erection against her covered slit. She moaned softly, her body hot; she felt the pressure and the dampness beginning between her legs. She pushed him back bed so he was lying on her bed, her slender frame perched atop his body, her aroused, aching breasts like offerings, her soft body crushed against his, rubbing, grinding, slipping against him. She kissed him quietly, gently, feeling his hands slide up and down her smooth skin.

He blushed, laying back on the bed, unable to really do much else, with the overpowerment of all of his senses. "Mmmm... God.." Her body, her lips, her voice... It was almost too much. His chest was heaving heavily; gladly that this was all happening. "You feel... so amazing.." He moaned, kissing her, his arms wrapping around her romantically as his tongue slipped into her mouth once more, his hips rolling up against her own. "Mmmm.." He gazed into her eyes and then closed his own as they kissed, his hands sliding up and down her sides, then around to her back, tracing her bra straps, as if to ask for permission.

She returned his kiss, sweetly, but somewhat hungrily. She felt his hands, tracing her bra, wondering, asking, requesting. She smiled in his kisses, gasping softly. "Yes please..." she whispered. She could feel him, feel heat between her legs, between her silky thighs, and she wanted nothing more than him to take over her body. "Oh Matt..." she breathed his name against his lips, her eyes half closed. Her breasts ached, swollen with arousal, straining against the binding cloth of her bra.

((Sorry I haven't been around. Issues in real life. My bad!))

He bit his lip and leaned up a bit, kissing, biting her neck, pushing his bulge to brush up against her crotch, a light gasp escaping his lips against her neck. He looked over her shoulder, sinking his teeth into it and worked on her bra, eventually getting it undone, and gasping as he felt it give way to her swollen breasts. He lied back down and pulled it off of her arms, looking up at her dangling rack, licked his lips and put his hands to them, squeezing, as he moved his mouth to one to feed off of.

Nadia whimpered softly as his hands slid against her skin, his teeth nipping her shoulder. She shivered as he slipped off her bra, freeing her painful, swollen breasts. She moaned happily as he fondled her breasts, as he took one in his mouth to suckle. At this, as if by reflex, she pressed her crotch down against his, grinding hard, her eyes closed, her face a picture of growing ecstasy. She moaned his name, the sound luxurious, but stopped him, crawled off of him and lay before him so that he could access her better, her body now beneath him.

Back
Top Bottom