Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Bear Creek || werewolves + possible omegaverse

cantripping

a frog, for real
In northern Canada, disconnected from any main roads and partially hidden by forests and mountains you'll find Bear Creek
and the sleepy town that shares its namesake. Less than 1000 people call this tiny town home. A few kilometres west,
Silverstone Ranch can be found, a horse and cattle ranch that has a shaky reputation with the locals.
Reports of strange noises and odd behaviour have come from those who have wandered too close to the ranch at night.

Muse A is the newest addition to the Silverstone wolfpack. And incidentally the newest hand at Silverstone Ranch.
Despite being mauled and turned only a few months ago A has risen quickly in the pack ranks and secured their place as an alpha.
Muse B is new in town. A former city slicker looking for an escape. They're not the usual type of person you'd find in a rural town like Bear Creek,
and it's taken some time for the locals to get used to them.

From the moment they first laid eyes on them A has been smitten with B and wants them as their mate.
But the pack is just as set in their ways as the locals of Bear Creek, werewolves cannot take humans as their mates. Especially not alphas.

TL;DR? A pack of cowboy werewolves lives near a small rural town. An alpha werewolf has fallen for the town's new eccentric. The pack disapproves of relationships with humans

Hey hi hello! Tripp here! Bear Creek is a plot I've been looking to get off the ground for quite some time now and I'd be totally stoked if anyone out there was interested in giving it a go with me! I have character ideas for both muses. I'm also down for doubling or going poly on this.
The plot was intended to just be your standard werewolf plot, but I have no problem adding in omega verse elements if that's something you're into!

For more info about me, other plots of mine and my f-list please check out my main thread!

Back
Top Bottom