Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Dances in the dark - Darker themes, monsters and monstrous men.

Shufraken

Meteorite
Welcome to my thread

This is the counterpart to my female thread, everything offered in that thread is also applicable here just with my playing the male role. I can handle a spread of roles, and am willing to do things more vanilla/character driven. I play male characters more often, so I find it easier to do more character driven stuff.

Edit: Ever just mispost? that's what I did. hahaha. Just copying this over to the right section now.

Ground rules/General

• Third person only
  • No real people face claims, makes me uncomfortable to use people's images for this thing w/o consent.
  • No cyber/flirting
  • Discord and PM preferred, probably not interested in thread or anything else.
  • Do not mind playing Male or Female, don't mind playing softer RP buuut it wouldn't be my main focus and I will probably make a separate thread for this.
  • Paragraphs, I won't demand a certain count. Also I do not mind short replies if they make sense for a scene. So long as there's thought in it that is ok.

Kinks in no particular order

See the F-list in the signature for more, note: these kinks are not necessary, nor inclusive of everything I am interested in.
I can do realistic and vanilla as well as unrealistic and rough.

Note: For MxM I play pretty masculine men in general and prefer to play against males that are more androgynous/feminine. I will vastly prefer to play dominant.
MxM is also a rarity for me, so apologies in advance if I get picky as it's based on mood.

• Monsters/Tentacles - Feeling something a little primal and very rough
  • Impregnation and breeding
  • Creampies and lots of cum
  • Cumflation/Bukkake
  • Throat fucking
  • Large insertions / Huge cocks
  • Non con
  • Consensual
  • Gangbangs
  • Rough Sex
  • Vanilla / Fluff
  • NSFW driven
  • Narrative Driven
  • Original
  • Fandom based

Prompts

By Gaslight

Victorian setting

I have a few characters that are Eldritch like beings, they cross the border into reality. A few of them masquerade as men, wearing the skin of people until they find the opportunity to strike.

The character I have in mind is a hunter of other supernaturals, who derives amusement from basically being a serial killer of the supernatural. This would be a setting where fey, werewolves, witches and vampires exist. I would be playing the kind of creature that stalks those that already stalk into the night. This will almost definitely veer into non-con, my character would not totally get societal stuff, so maybe it grows on him a little, or maybe no matter what is done he's just incompatible with it. Regardless, we can hash out the details. Would prefer if your character was also supernatural in some sense, that way mine would be more fixated on his 'prey' so to speak.

Enthrall

Just a vampire roleplay, probably set to similar rules as the masquerade/requiem. A vampire and his ghoul (a human that serves the vampire), if you're familiar with the setting, the blood of a vampire is pretty addictive. The bite and the act of feeding is extremely euphoric for both parties. just a one on one roleplay where one character will do just about anything for just another hint of vitae or vampiric essence. We can also roleplay the meeting before your character becomes dependent on mine, potentially this could be a mutual thing or the relationship could be semi antagonistic. Could end with your character getting turned at the end.

Mating season

My werewolf character getting a hold of yours during the rutting/mating season, if possible he tries his hardest to control his instincts and not go totally wild but loses it when it's the peak of the season and your character happens to get too close and stumbles on him.

Devil hunter

Your character is a devil hunter, they take on a mission and go in guns a blazin' only to find out that they bit off more than they could chew. They are defeated by the demon.
We could do a plot that develops into a romance, or just some straight up smut.

Pairs:

Aliens/Abductee
Monsters/adventurer
Demon hunter/demons
Ghosts/Girl
Tentacles/girl/s
probably lots of other stuff I just have peanut brain right now.

Back
Top Bottom