Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M&S (zero5906 & Yurina )

Sintan

Supernova
Katherine or better known as Kat looked around her. The neko mewed softly when she was placed in a box, a collar and a leash attached to her. She didn't know where she was being brought to. She felt afraid yet curious as she felt herself being lifted and soon placed down on some hard concrete. Her ears twitched, waiting for any noises and there was. A door bell rung and soon some shuffling feet. She curled up in the box, waiting for whatever was coming to her.

Ricky opens up the door, signs the papers and brings the box with the neko slave inside and puts it on ground by couch.
He opens the box slowly revealing a naked well matured neko girl with a card with some info. "hmmm..Kat, age 19, virgin, eager to make love with her mate" Is what he read on the card, I pick you up out of box and puts you on his lap sideways. "Nice to meet you Kat"

Kat remained silent, staying in her box for a few moment before she felt the box once more lifted and the sound of a door closing was heard. The neko wanted to make a sound but didn't dare to as she was placed back on the floor. When the box opened, she looked up at squinted her eyes for a moment, staring at the male before her, "Mew.." was all she said softly before parting those lovely lips once more, "Master...?"

"Yes my dear, I'm your master now" Ricky pats his lap gesturing for Kat to hop on his lap. "Your soo cute!"
He tilts his head looking at her beautifully sized breasts and her hot pink nipples.

Kat smiled softly, looking up at him before she heard the pat on his lap. Without wasting any time, she pounced up and curled up on his lap, purring in delight at her new found Master.

Ricky softly rubs Kat's back going down to her sexy smooth butt cheeks and back up repeating it. "are you thirsty Kat?" I ask smiling down at you adoring your great sexy figure. He gets hard already from just looking at her amazing sexy figure making a bulge in his pants.

Kat purred softly, nuzzling closer to him as she mewed softly. Her tail swished from left to right, purring in delight. At his words, she looked up and nodded to him.

Ricky smiles big, puts Kat to the side and starts taking his pants and boxers off plus his shirt. He points to his hard cock, whispers softly "Suck on it and you'll get your reward" Ricky's hard cock sticks up straight but with a slight curve.

(like my sig? =3 )

Kat blinked when she was placed on the side, her kitty ears twitching softly as she watched her Master undressed. The neko mewed a bit when he told her to lick that particular rod which she wondered what it was. Kat mewed softly once more before obeying, placing the head and starting to suck.

[[Yeah x3]]

Back
Top Bottom