Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Returned and ready to roleplay [2-28-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlee_babe

Super-Earth
Opps, I forgot to at least say hello. Thanks to everyone who has read this page and I should a few details about myself. I have been roleplaying for a few years and love to have fun. I am in college but have a lot of free time on my hands. I like roleplay on threads, PMs and IMs. I liked them all. I also like multi-paragraphs.

GIVE ME SOME J.R. WARD

- I only play females at this time and only will play heterosexual roles.
- I love details. I can post up to three paragraphs minimum. I would liek to be matched but its understandable.
- I play female roles between the ages of 18 and 23, no younger and no older.
- I am a switch at heart but begin mostly as a submissive girl.

Here is a list of my cravings:

Original:

Princess and Knight [Have a plot]
Vampire and human maid
Vampire and human bride [Have a plot. See number 1]
Scottish Highlander [ I have a plot for this]
Prince and maid [Have a plot. See number 3]

Movies:

[I have plots for all of the following, be it an orginal or a OC]
The Other Boleyn Girl
Phantom of the Opera
Moulin Rouge
Pride and Prejudice
Chronicles of Narinia: Prince Caspian [ See plot number 5]
The Mummy (The Original or Returns)
Twilight

Books by Author's name:

Karen Marie Mooning
Susan Sizemore
J.R. Ward
Kresley Cole
Phillipa Gregory
Jacqueline Frank
Stephanie Meyers
Gena Shoewater
More to come...

TV shows:
Charmed
True Blood

Original Plots:

1. A Vampire King lays sleeping in the castle he had once called his home. Only the blood of his true mate could wake and his followers have been searching for her. He has been sleeping for two hundred years. His followers searched for years looking for the chosen pure soul that would fade his darkness into light. Finally the day had came.

His mate had been found, and kidnapped, and had her blood given to him against her will. Upon waking, he found her held down and blood dripping from her wrist. The man reacts by killing the men who bound her and latching onto her neck. The girl was frigtened and nearly killed by the action. The vampire king feeling ashamed decided to keep the girl in his chambers and not allow another soul in until she has regained her strength. After falling prey to his fierce bloodlust, the woman laid in his bed as his home restored itself and his followers and servants returned. She was now in the control of the master of the house and she was to be his bride.

2. A Scottish Highlander: A Chieftain of a prestigious clan in Scotland is known for having a way with the ladies. Cursed with god-like skills with pleasure and looks to rival any man in the clan, he has never been refused. Until he met her. Traveling one night, he found a carriage under attack and a woman on a bad end of a balled fist. He stepped in and took care of the incident without issue.

The woman was too shaken to form words be he took her on his horse and back to his stone palace at the plateau of the Highlands. She was cared for and watched after for a few days until she could explain herself and why she was traveling so late. When he found that she was on her way to court, probably to find a husband, he smiled. Despite all of his best efforts, this woman denied his every advance. He seemed to be rejected with every word he said to her. Now he had to find a way to keep her there and convince her to be his wife.

[I would like this to be on the dark side. Possession is a HUGE turn on for me.]

3. A prince lived with his maid for over ten years and always knew there was something too regal about her. She was too beautiful to be a simple maid. One day her father arrives with a secret. She truly is a princess. Now she must decide to stay under his roof or live in a far away land.

The prince cannot lose her. The men that come calling for her and try to have them be her prince but she denied all of them. There was only one man she truly wanted and he made no move to claim her for his. Will she give up? [This idea can be modified.]

4. An idea just popped into my head.

A woman of unspeakable beauty was raised in a small town. The ruler was a man that no one has ever seen. A recluse or a monster, she never knew the truth. One night, she went out for a ride and became lost in the woods where the King had once lived. No one even knew if he was alive. The beauty stopped her horse and looked for a place of shelter for the night. Her horse began to whiny, begging for attention when it noticed a pack of wolves approach. She screamed and grabbed a branch to swing and ward off the beasts. They lunged at her and tore into her arm, her screams ripped throught the forest. Then the teeth and pain ended and something scared off the wolves.

The king [can either be human, vampire, or demon who appears human] had watched the women for the past year finding himself intrigued by her. He did not know that she had traveled into his wolves until he heard the screams. Runnng, he found her unconscious on the ground bleeding. He took her into his castle and to his room. He would care for and hope in return she would grow to love him.

6. I would like to try a Phantom of the Opera Roleplay based on the movie because I love Gerard Butler.

If anyone is familiar with the story or movie, I would rather like it that way. I want a dark version of the Phantom. I was thinking of having Christine a little more naive and unsure about her appending marriage to Raoul.

Another idea I was playing with was having the Phantom going after Christine's daughter but I have more details about that if you are interested.

A woman lived in Russia most of her with only glimpses of her former life. This is to take place after the Romanov firing squad issue ending the monarchy. The myth of Anastasia. I would love for her to work as a maid in a household in Paris for a Lord or higher in ranking. She finds more of her memories and soon realizes who she was born to be. She tells her secret but soon realizes that people are out to kill her. Will her employer save her or send her to the firing squad?

This can be with humans or 'other,' its your own preferrence but I do love 'other.' Say we place this in the 1500's in either France or England. A masque to celebrate the arrival of autumn. A woman (my character) would be dressed as an angel in a silvery blue dress. (Think of Ever After in the Masque scene) A man (That's you, he can be a king or a prince) would try and whisk her off her feet. The night was magical but it ended and he did not get her name. However the next evening at court he saw her again. Engaged to your enemy. You cannot see why such an angelic person could be engaged to your enemy. However when he is called away, you take advantage of this by offering your home to her.

Your job is to make her forget about her fiance and fall in love with you, thus hurting the fiance and winning her heart. But when threats begin to threaten her life, you must show your true feelings to her.

['Other' meaning vampire or demon.]
Darkness swept the land as the Vampire prince looked from his balcony window. His beloved wife had passed leaving a hole of heartbreak in his life. His wife of fifty years had been killed and his mind was clouded by it. Until he met her. A woman of common blood and yet he could not grieve his wife when this vibrant, sweet woman had mended his broken heart. She soon was married to him and produced a child of his own. His life was nearly perfect. His kingdom prospered and he had a wonderful daughter as an heir. On the eve of his second wife's turning, his first wife returns. She had been reborned as he was and she was vengeful. He murdered his wife and daughter leaving the prince in shambles. His world shattered within moments.

Years passed, and although he is no longer called Prince, his followers think he is. He is wealthy and powerful until this woman he hires as a consultant to his business. She looked like his murdered wife and his heart began to pound erratically. He was looking at her and could not touch her.

Maggie had been having dreams of this man for years, since the day she turned eighteen. She was now twenty-one and could not believe she was living in his home and working for him. Will his passion overcome him or will he wait to see if she would come around.

The wait was unbearable and he decided to act. No man was to touch her and he persued her.
[I would like for this to begin in the middle, when she works for him. I love angst and romance in my vampires as well as a bit of a love triangle thrown in there.]

12. A dark knight with a mysterious past and his band of warriors come through town. One thing on his mind, a bride and wife to soften his image of being the dark night. He heard of a village with several selections and families willing to put their houses at the disposal of the man. His mind wandered while the women were paraded in front of him. None of them struck his fancy until he reached the last house. A merchant and his only daughter lived in the little cottage.

He met her and thought that she would do and within moments she was reluctantly was mounted on a horse and forced to ride with the man.

['Other' meaning vampire or demon.]

13. A new idea based off of Stephanie Meyerâ??s Twilight series

Maggie moved to Fork with her mother. She was known to be the only new girl in the town since Bella Swanâ??s arrival about ninety years prior to the events that changed their lives. But what happens when Maggie is influenced by a new Cullen in the mix. A man who did not look like a high school student but a man.

14. A rough plot outline:

My character, who can be an OC or Christine herself, has lived int he opera house for some time. Her mind has been plagued with dreams of this man who plays haunting melodies and is lost in his own solitude. When she finds a series of events happening around her, the man from her dreams becomes reality after she was brutally attacked by one of the patrons of the opera house. After the man cares for her until she is fully healthy, he finds that he cannot get her out of his mind. The way she smells, his obsession with her naive innocence and what he blood may taste like. Everyone that he kills, he kills to protect her.

He is relatively wealthy and has a chateau outside of Paris. When his protection turned deadly, he finds his woman and takes her there. Free from the spotlight, he decides that one taste would not kill him. Sadly one sip turned into two and the more. She was nearky drained dry. However, she was not murdered nor turned. She lost a lot of her memory and he uses that to his advantage. He manipulates her into thinking they were engaged and his servants follow it.

Thats all I got in my head so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom